Author Topic: Hewlett Packard leaves California for Texas in headquarters jump  (Read 1942 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Hewlett Packard leaves California for Texas in headquarters jump
« on: December 07, 2020, 06:32:04 AM »
The San Jose, California-based tech company disclosed the move in an SEC filing.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ON FOX BUSINESS

“HPE has made the decision to relocate its headquarters from San Jose, California, to Houston, Texas. HPE’s largest U.S. employment hub, Houston is an attractive market to recruit and retain future diverse talent, and is where the company is currently constructing a state-of-the-art new campus. The Bay Area will continue to be a strategic hub for HPE innovation, and the company will consolidate a number of sites in the Bay Area to its San Jose campus. No layoffs are associated with this move.”

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/hewlett-packard-california-houston-texas

I have read Elon Musk is on the move too.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Hewlett Packard leaves California for Texas in headquarters jump
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2020, 11:11:43 AM »
In the Arab world, the towns would start with low taxes, there was lots of immigration, and then the tribal leaders would gradually increase until you couldn't live, so the people would cut down all the trees and anything for a cent until the village died and they moved to the next. Everyone's like "yay the right wing places are getting the businesses", whereas I just see a leftist form of this happening. With Trump businessmen were able to come out as right wing, but if he can't deliver in the next week, which G-d willing he does, then you have massive campuses in right wing places where right wing thought is not permitted, and there's where money comes out of, so Texas won't be quickly. Like Arizona.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2020, 07:46:13 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

Texas could never be thrilled at the prospect of this happening and will never
embrace the California ‘mindset’ or it’s ways and the adverse effects it will have there.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2020, 12:21:09 PM »
It doesn't matter what Texans think, it matters what who he counts their votes thinks.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2020, 12:22:57 PM »
It doesn't matter what Texans think, it matters what who he counts their votes thinks.

They have pretty good voter fraud detection protocols in Texas. Biden can put an environment tax and ruin them in a second though.

Also Oracle moved. They're still suing google for using java for android, and I hope the judge gives them double what they ask.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2020, 04:42:34 AM »
There are lots of RINO in texas like the Bushies and that slob from the Lincoln Project. Colorado and Arizona are two states that have already been californicated. I am not saying there is no hope, just that it is a real possibility that the repressive left will steal Texas.
They have pretty good voter fraud detection protocols in Texas. Biden can put an environment tax and ruin them in a second though.

Also Oracle moved. They're still suing google for using java for android, and I hope the judge gives them double what they ask.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2020, 12:19:05 PM »
There are lots of RINO in texas like the Bushies and that slob from the Lincoln Project. Colorado and Arizona are two states that have already been californicated. I am not saying there is no hope, just that it is a real possibility that the repressive left will steal Texas.

In the future lots is possible. The hispanics could continue the rightward drift.

For the time being watching people get arrested for voter fraud in Texas is like watching cops since they went down.