Author Topic: Chief Sephardic Rabbi: It is obligatory to get vaccinated against coronavirus  (Read 8673 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Also there's a major morality issue with it. Would a Rabbi volunteer his baby to be "aborted" to be used for vaccines?

(Also do we have any Jewish anti abortion news sites out there?)
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/vaccines-using-fetal-tissue-12-faulty-assumptions?utm_source=top_news&utm_campaign=standard
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
People who have cancer, especially if they are under radiation and/or chemotherapy (the immune system is compromised), are at the very increased risk of death if they contract Covid-19.

Also, it is fake news that any vaccines contain fetus cells. https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-covid-vaccine-ingredients-idUSKBN2AQ2SW
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Your opinions and Megillah are nothing compared to a hacham top rabbi. Get over yourself.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
People who have cancer, especially if they are under radiation and/or chemotherapy (the immune system is compromised), are at the very increased risk of death if they contract Covid-19.

Also, it is fake news that any vaccines contain fetus cells. https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-covid-vaccine-ingredients-idUSKBN2AQ2SW

Reuters is fake news and there is ample evidence. Some used babies in it some used babies to test it to make it.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member

People who have cancer have a high risk of death from literally everything, especially chemo.

Your opinions and Megillah are nothing compared to a hacham top rabbi. Get over yourself.

Get a volvo or buy their vaccine is an opinion. That Rabbis have virtually no jurisdiction in the medical sphere is fact.

Rav Kahane said it is obscene to call one Rabbi a lion and another a lamb, they are a Rabbi or they aren't. I know plenty of Rabbis from Chabad to modern orthodox that speak against their commie vaccine and I would not change my opinion for them in the first place. It would be like Rabbis saying eggs are banned to protect cholesterol, you must saves lives, eating eggs encourages others. He has permission to say that opinion but like with the vaccine, he can make no rule or punishment.

I barely begun to present my opinion on what they are doing, which is not something that matters in this debate. The facts are halacha gives your 16 year old with a first aid cert authority to overrule Moshe Rabbeinu in anything regarding your health. As such stepping into this turf for the very first time in Jewish history, I'm just waiting for the top 10 Rabbi catalogue where we get a list of products we must buy every month.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
Reuters is fake news and there is ample evidence. Some used babies in it some used babies to test it to make it.

That was just the first link that came up. There are other sources, like:

https://factcheckni.org/articles/covid-19-vaccines-and-aborted-fetuses/

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I once saw a fact checking site that had something on it that wasnt fake news next to fake news.

This would be considered a legitimate source.

https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/you-asked-we-answered-do-the-covid-19-vaccines-contain-aborted-fetal-cells

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Lol i hate that people do consider them as such. More like apologists:

"None of the COVID-19 vaccines in development use fetal cells taken from recent abortions. "

We killed the baby and waited before using it. And played with the cells for a while. We're moral.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
If I wasn't on proving it way more interesting is if a Cohen can take a dead baby vaccine.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Lol new aborted cells in every vaccine. They have to mod them before they do anything anyways. Because you have to play with thw dead baby before you use it its moral.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
Here you have a list of COVID-19 vaccines and the cells that each of them use: https://lozierinstitute.org/update-covid-19-vaccine-candidates-and-abortion-derived-cell-lines/

You can see that a lot of them use monkey cells.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Here you have a list of COVID-19 vaccines and the cells that each of them use: https://lozierinstitute.org/update-covid-19-vaccine-candidates-and-abortion-derived-cell-lines/

You can see that a lot of them use monkey cells.

Not all of them use them. Either way makes you weaker, lava rocks water pouring on them in a sauna room, sleep there a night ypu beat corona and are stronger.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
If we had immedialtely installed steam rooms all over North America as I suggested it would have solved this and several existing health crises in a week, like acne from pollution air.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
You know I keep only wanting to share my medical opinions and those given to me personally, but its ego if I do that and not the actually good info i have so there

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=aARTE_1617981560

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Well baruch Hashem they halted the Johnson and Johnson murder shot because the blood clots kept killing people. Oh what no 10 top Rabbi letter? Not even a tweet? You got involved in what we should do with our medical decisions, we need up to date information. We need hour by hour rulings on which shot won't probably kill us we must take now, you wanted to expand the Rabbinic field ao there you go, are you going to firther desecrate His name and say Hashem would prefer you buy moderna?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I had no right to say all that against the Rabbis, since I know in the first place what it ammounts to, but I seriously doubt anyone will understand me making fun of his opinion.

Rabbis simply do not have authority in the medical realm. Rabbis can present their opinions on any topic. Their ruling essentially amounts to a prohibition on banning the vaccine. The government wanted them it to say you have to buy, and they knew very well they would more than Rav Ovadia knew what his ruling would clearly be used for. You can still get an aliyah to Torah if you didn't get a covid shot after your bris, the Rabbis did not declare this on all Jews for eternity because they don't have any authority to do so, they essentially declared it to be good to get it, which is still a major issue because it isn't, but it's not like you make even a remote sin if you dont buy the experimental vaccine, or if they rule you have to buy vitamin c during a cold and you dont. I would be happy if they said its a great idea for those with co morbidities who will no longer procreate.

Anyways, environmentalists are trying to hijack a study that clearly shows putting your kids faces in carbon bags is making them retards for life, so understand between the lines here and spare the children.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-021-83577-3

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
As will be in no way shocking to anyone who knows how the Nazis have run the pharma business for the last decades, every day shows massive new problems with their vaccine. Now inflammation and degenerative brain disease.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
As will be in no way shocking to anyone who knows how the Nazis have run the pharma business for the last decades, every day shows massive new problems with their vaccine. Now inflammation and degenerative brain disease.

All your comments on this issue are incredibly dumb.
DVT and CVST have been a problem with the adenoviral vector vaccines (Astrazeneca and JNJ) even since they've been in trials.  The incidence is rare.  That's in addition to being inferior in efficacy compared to others.  For people below 50, it's better to get a better vaccine that is safer and more efficacious.  People over 50 are at astronomically higher risk from Covid than the risk of getting this side effect. If there are no other vaccines available, old people should not be concerned with this.  If others are available, they too can get an mRNA vaccine instead.  It's clear that this safety problem is not an issue for the mRNA based Covid vaccines.   Calling it scary words like "degenerative brain disease" doesn't help your already lacking credibility.

There is a reason multiple approaches were tried by multiple companies.  The best products (safest and most efficacy, best risk/benefit profile) should be emphasized and the lesser ones should be de-emphasized.  Let the best product win.  It is good that this was noticed early and people are being alerted to the issue.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Well baruch Hashem they halted the Johnson and Johnson murder shot because the blood clots kept killing people. Oh what no 10 top Rabbi letter? Not even a tweet? You got involved in what we should do with our medical decisions, we need up to date information. We need hour by hour rulings on which shot won't probably kill us we must take now, you wanted to expand the Rabbinic field ao there you go, are you going to firther desecrate His name and say Hashem would prefer you buy moderna?

"Kept" killing people?   There were 6 known cases since this product entered the market in the US.  It was stopped after 6 cases.  There are possibly 2 people who may have died from this.   
There were 500,000 people in the US killed by Covid which you continue to say is not meaningful or relevant.   But yet 6 people with a side effect out of 6 million dosed, IS relevant to you?  How schizophrenic.    And illogical.

That the dosing was paused over such a small number shows that the AE surveillance is working, and this problem didn't happen with the first 2 vaccines that entered the market.  Many more millions have been dosed with the Pfizer and Moderna products without this issue.  These products are clearly superior and should be the preferred option.

• Gold Star JTF Member

Good gracious, you are either an imbecile or a bald-faced liar.  Which is it?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Good gracious, you are either an imbecile or a bald-faced liar.  Which is it?

Every time you say 500k dead from covid my etiquette stops me from asking the same question.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Lol new aborted cells in every vaccine. They have to mod them before they do anything anyways. Because you have to play with thw dead baby before you use it its moral.

What in the world are you talking about?  Do you realize how crazy this sounds?  It's completely disconnected from reality.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Every time you say 500k dead from covid my etiquette stops me from asking the same question.

You don't do reality very well, do you?

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

• Gold Star JTF Member
Are you aware of how many blood clots were caused by Covid infection?   Certainly much higher than 1 per million. 

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
You don't do reality very well, do you?

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Go one by one on the death certs and the number isn't one 1/10 that. Unless we did something in the last year to lower deaths in the usa by about 500k, and this balanced it out, JHU has proven death rates are no higher than other years. Endless examples of people shot in the head and counted as coronavirus, and if talk to Brazilian leftists its 3x the population of the country corona has hit.

The statistics are a bold-faced lie. If you know anything about the current medical happenings you know the regular flu deaths are higher than reported and corona isn't.

So again, my etiquette stops me.