Author Topic: Chief Sephardic Rabbi: It is obligatory to get vaccinated against coronavirus  (Read 8675 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
What in the world are you talking about?  Do you realize how crazy this sounds?  It's completely disconnected from reality.

It says what I'm talking about ^^, you just look.

You have pretty words for playing around with dead baby cells I'm sure.

Just like tricky words do huh?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
A bunch of people die after the vaccine. Unrelated causes, news says. Investigate, keep dying from the same thing. Public announcement: only 6 have died from vaccine so very safe. You can die from a gunshot, you died from covid, the vaccine shoots a bullet in you, unrelated causes.

500k dead requires much more infrastructure to uphold the deception than 2 weeks to slow the cure, and no one period wants to mention that the vaccine killing the weak also weaks the strong.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
A bunch of people die after the vaccine. Unrelated causes, news says. Investigate, keep dying from the same thing. Public announcement: only 6 have died from vaccine so very safe. You can die from a gunshot, you died from covid, the vaccine shoots a bullet in you, unrelated causes.

500k dead requires much more infrastructure to uphold the deception than 2 weeks to slow the cure, and no one period wants to mention that the vaccine killing the weak also weaks the strong.

Israel mass vaccinated a large portion of its population (As did UK above the age of 50 so far).  Cases, deaths, and hospitalizations dropped like a rock.   You have nothing to say that is of value.  Just your fantasies and lies.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Israel mass vaccinated a large portion of its population (As did UK above the age of 50 so far).  Cases, deaths, and hospitalizations dropped like a rock.   You have nothing to say that is of value.  Just your fantasies and lies.

Above 50 already said the vaccine will kill you less than corona, so if you never plan on giving birth great way to test your strength. Maybe a corporation owns the patent on something ib you if it doesn't go away, not really a risk I'd lose sleep over. For someone I care about like I have a steam room get stronger, but for all the poor old people with no steam rooms whatever. Anyone that ever plans on reproducing should never get it, but half the flu shots are half as bad as this one and lots of old people I say go ahead and get it, you calculate overall a slight decrease in the chance of death when they do.

Hell from the very beginning I said lock down all the old at risk people and make up whatever drug you want and let everyone else maintain the economy. There would have been a population boom like that. When you're talking about old unhealthy people it's a calculation of the lowest chance of them dying, not about trying to achieve optimal health, unless they're totally loaded or know how to grow plants.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I can guarantee you that if Israel only vaccinated the under 50s there would be more death from the vaccines where the corona would do nothing in virtually all cases.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
https://www.brighteon.com/3ef68971-87ad-4ac5-9a1c-8552364d8ccd

Here are some ways the mrna "vaccines" are killing people. At least the FDA refuses to approve it.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I saw an ugly muslim and realized her mask was grosser than her hijab today.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Finally a western nation that engages in medicine and not shamanism. Top ten anything can't stop France from banning this medical testing scam.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/french-drug-assessment-center-demands-removal-of-all-four-widely-used-covid-vaccines?utm_source=top_news&utm_campaign=standard

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/04/how_to_make_a_covid_vaccination_decision.html

Young people getting the vaccine honestly aren't the brightest. I usually loathe all these "the people are too far gone wipe em start again" foamings from the craziest among the elites, but when one called the vaccine an iq test first time I didn't oppose it. It has been exceptional to instantly find out who has too many personal connections or isn't smart enough to be of use.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Well my rogue doctors were right again, Sloan Kettering has proven that those mrna injections reduce your body's ability to fight tumors, so for cancer patients death sentence, for at risk people, thousand times greater risk than the covid.