Author Topic: Watch: US House invocation ends with "Amen and Awomen"  (Read 1595 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Watch: US House invocation ends with "Amen and Awomen"
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2021, 01:24:50 PM »
OMG so transphobic and hateful. Why couldn't they just take the extra time to say Athey, Anonbinary, A10spirit, Adolphin, Amermaid, Aretard, A...
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2021, 02:11:54 PM »
I wanted to cure her womeningitis but on the doctor's womenu, only girls that womenstrate could choose, and she just menstrates. Nevertheless, she summoned all her womental powers for a clever expiriwoment. Her treatwoment could be done free at a goverwoment facility! She made her appointwoment... one sec though she said a woman when we dont say aman so it should be the plural awomen... And wrote it on a note on her womenageire. Thankfully, it was sooner because she was in her womenopause, and they respected the elderly. "What a fine speciwomen!"', said the doctor when she arrived to his office, "other than the dewomentia you have setting in". I hope that's not what he woment.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2021, 02:52:43 PM »
Pantifa wants everyone in a gulag to make awomends for being right wing.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2021, 10:32:43 PM »
I cannot accept that.  They should just say a-it.
There are more than 32 genders. So, they should say amen, awomen, a-it, a-[ gender 4, 5...10..32..54...]. They need to finish all 85 genders otherwise it's not fair.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2021, 11:53:15 PM »
Is a reformdik schmuck yoitzi the bracha if he responds awomen?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2021, 03:44:16 PM »
I cannot accept that.  They should just say a-it.
There are more than 32 genders. So, they should say amen, awomen, a-it, a-[ gender 4, 5...10..32..54...]. They need to finish all 85 genders otherwise it's not fair.

A-it? Well, that doesn't surprise me since they have affirmative action grammar. The same mind that thinks woman is the female counterpart of men (the correct term is women), doesn't know that it would be "an it". It would be an because it starts with a vowel.

Dat be racist. Vowels be a white subject. UMM HMM!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2021, 04:08:05 PM »

A-it? Well, that doesn't surprise me since they have affirmative action grammar. The same mind that thinks woman is the female counterpart of men (the correct term is women), doesn't know that it would be "an it". It would be an because it starts with a vowel.

Dat be racist. Vowels be a white subject. UMM HMM!
[/quote

No see now you're confusing their nonsense and that correction would apply if someone wrote a apple, (should be an), but they're not saying a woman a man, the happy thinks that it's some sort of religious blessing for men and is trying to apply it to women, in a protest against male gendered language. This is typical of the feminist postmodernist mindset, and is completely and utterly ridiculous and never trusted a university again after they made me learn the concept in my history of war class. What these pimples believe is that the structure of language makes war or peace, and specifically male-type words are violent and make war and female type words and nurturing and life giving and make peace. There is no case that can be backed up with anything resembling evidence, but nevertheless it continues to be an extremely popular belief among the retarded class of coastal elites that if we change everything to sound more female, which is determined entirely based on their opinions, the world will be more peaceful.

Amen must be male for the happy because men is like man in English. Therefore she tried to make it female. Do you feel nurtured and life receptive?

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2021, 02:03:22 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                        :fist:

How ridiculous can they get? This whole ‘issue’ should be summed up in one word,
ABSURD! The “woke” type of PC agenda and mindset is crazy and their crowd are at
best regressive morons.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2021, 01:15:03 AM »
:usa+israel:                                                                                                                        :fist:

How ridiculous can they get? This whole ‘issue’ should be summed up in one word,
ABSURD! The “woke” type of PC agenda and mindset is crazy and their crowd are at
best regressive morons.

That's why they win. When we do things their followers say we are evil, when they do things we say they are stupid. Their people are more energized to act as a result. Speak against this publicly, and men attempting to curry favor with leftist women offer knee-jerk resistance. Some, because this is comical and therefore only mildly effective.

First off this is offensive. If someone's named Jo Lowry and I say that I hate how negative his name is because it starts with no in Hebrew and start calling him Kenwry, I'm showing complete disregard for the language, and believe my ego to be more important, or my cause of promoting my agenda more important than basic respect or even knowledge of the language. It fits in with the current tactics because leftist Jews that speak out against this will be seen as traitors, and mostly it will be another training for them to stay quiet.

Second, it is essentially making a heresy in a prayer similar to what kneeling during the anthem is, and clearly the purpose is to say that religion hates women. It's designed to be as stupid as possible so you say, "see" and they say, "you're insulting women, proof".

Third a bunch of other things I got a flash for the next years as I was writing, that I'll be able to sit here and do this the entire time, like I can do with Europe or South America or Canada or South East Asia, and it serves no purpose there because there's no political party you can use to do what is right, so you're basically all screwed, and I completely disengaged a while ago and have just been hoping Trump would do something. Ann Coulter, though obviously the only people she'll blame for anything going wrong anywhere are Jews and ignores every other bad guy if there's one bad Jew in the room, did make a very strong point that we were ruled by Ivanka and Jared while Trump watched T.V. and tweeted alot. So I didn't expect Trump to actually do anything politically for the right, but I hoped he would take down the left by now so it would be safe for inventors that China doesn't like. Ivanka and Jared didn't do anything, and I hope his T.v. shows were entertaining. I'm sure the dozen mile long wall he built helped him feel safe enough to relax.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2021, 01:09:52 AM »