Author Topic: Did my daughter make a mistake in applying for US citizenship for my grandchildr  (Read 1720 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Did my daughter make a huge mistake in applying for US citizenship for my Israeli born grandchildren? I think it is huge mistake burdening them with US citizenship because when they start working they will have to pay taxes in both countries!!! Why the hell should they have to pay taxes to a country that they don't live in?

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
More taxes is definitely a mistake. I am in the middle of establishing a new company and my office hours will be minimal to avoid taxes.
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I don't think it's a mistake. If their tax bills become excessive they would be able to renounce their citizenship.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
I don't think it's a mistake. If their tax bills become excessive they would be able to renounce their citizenship.
Renouncing US citizenship is not that simple & besides the being the only country in the world  to charge their citizens who do not reside there taxes they also charge an extremely hefty fee which only extremely rich people can afford just to renounce citizenship!!!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
So don't renounce citizenship, don't go there. What are they gonna do?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
So don't renounce citizenship, don't go there. What are they gonna do?
Seize your bank account & yes they can do that as they have such a deal with Israel as well as many other countries so if you make aliyah & have kids here best bet is not to burden them with US citizenship & if you make enough money  that they can tax your income renounce your accursed US citizenship ASAP!!!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Get a graphics design job based in america or something on the computer? Wait you telling me Jews that left America serving in the IDF are paying taxes from their salary to America?

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Get a graphics design job based in america or something on the computer? Wait you telling me Jews that left America serving in the IDF are paying taxes from their salary to America?
Army pay isn't enough to tax however if you make more than minimum wage from a regular job or you have a decent income from other means the US will tax you no matter where you live unless you renounce your citizenship they can tax you & tax you they do!!!!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Army pay isn't enough to tax however if you make more than minimum wage from a regular job or you have a decent income from other means the US will tax you no matter where you live unless you renounce your citizenship they can tax you & tax you they do!!!!

Yes I'm sure Americans find that lovely. For non-Americans we can safely take your money.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Seize your bank account & yes they can do that as they have such a deal with Israel as well as many other countries so if you make aliyah & have kids here best bet is not to burden them with US citizenship & if you make enough money  that they can tax your income renounce your accursed US citizenship ASAP!!!

What? This is bad!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani