Author Topic: BOOM! Huckabee Floats Impeaching Kamala Harris for Doing This 1 Thing  (Read 901 times)

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: BOOM! Huckabee Floats Impeaching Kamala Harris for Doing This 1 Thing
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2021, 01:36:45 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                        :fist:

Of course Mike Huckabee’s take on this is correct especially with regard to
the ‘double standard’ bias in favor of the left. It should not only be based
on the obvious hypocrisy of the Demonrats but on general principle as well.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2021, 12:18:00 PM »
When there are titles like that I assume the one thing is something funny like she ate rainbow color unicorn manure. Click-bait titles made news people happy for the boost in viewership from people that would not have gone had they known the content, and the most sniveling said well it makes them smarter when they read our crap articles instead of the headline. Now Russian and Chinese fake news can have the same title as American news does, and you cant tell unless you go and already know their agenda. I spoke against click bait articles as much as I could, nkt enough to stop it from feeding into the fake news cycle. And the vast majority of fake news is directed at the left to the point that if media don't give shout-outs to it, they lose massive veiwer numbers overnight to weird websites.

If the left feels like impeaching Pedo and the Ho, who rules their shadow government then?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2021, 01:05:00 PM »
I think that the secretary of state is third in line