Author Topic: Black Hebrew Israelites vs. Israeli Parks Authority  (Read 1544 times)

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Black Hebrew Israelites vs. Israeli Parks Authority
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2021, 05:11:35 PM »
So basically these freakbags declared where they just showed up to be like fo real a kabillion times more important than jruslum ya'll, and that their tiny brand new cult are the real Jews and therefore the entire country of Israel is theirs and thpusands of years of history fake. Therefore they want right of return for whoever they say is the real Jew. We could make a big carnaval tent for them so they could dance for laughs instead.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2021, 02:41:41 PM »
Why is a religious Jew their lawyer? Is it just to make money? I'm surprised they trust "dem Jew lawyers".

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2021, 02:47:28 PM »
I don't care, let them pray where they wish to pray.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2021, 02:56:44 PM »
I have an idea let them pray in the public W.C.!!!!!!!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2021, 03:54:41 PM »
We can trust the Jewish anti semite to betray Hashem almost more than death and taxes.

Why is a religious Jew their lawyer? Is it just to make money? I'm surprised they trust "dem Jew lawyers".

Offline Judah Katz

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2021, 02:39:04 AM »
What an embarrassment to have these evil jealous G-dless parasites make a mockery of us in our own homeland and to our faces. Like Kahane zt'l said.. "If they were blond Sweds doing this they'd never been allowed in the country". Ignorant emotional leftist galut minded Jews think because Blacky got beat up and made fun of by Whitey like Jews did than that means Blacky Good.
The exile is absolute poison. The exile breeds self hatred and also hatred for others. We are making fools of ourselves in the exile and the self hating exile mindset that governs Israel is destroying us and making us the fool among the nations.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2021, 03:15:49 AM »
Want to get rich? Open up a fried chicken place in their hood!!!!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2021, 12:11:30 PM »
What an embarrassment to have these evil jealous G-dless parasites make a mockery of us in our own homeland and to our faces. Like Kahane zt'l said.. "If they were blond Sweds doing this they'd never been allowed in the country". Ignorant emotional leftist galut minded Jews think because Blacky got beat up and made fun of by Whitey like Jews did than that means Blacky Good.

What black guy got beat up? Theyre a cult trying to exploit the legal system to come and take our land. Leaving them to do it makes ignorant people say "see israels mean to black guys". It is a travesty that they are not immediately expelled.

Want to get rich? Open up a fried chicken place in their hood!!!!

You make that joke alot. I have travelled the world and have not found places where they dislike fried chicken. You remind me alot of an 81 friend that killed a lot of black people and loves to say "ill be white black" amd laugh hysterically.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2021, 07:41:27 PM »
They bring sacrifices in the park. I'm surprised the PETA Nazis don't criticize it. But they probably only would criticize whitey for bringing korbanot in the real Temple and not the Hebros since they have special rules when it comes to certain groups.

But they are vegetarians. They think they're like Pre-Noah people who brought korbanot without eating the animal.

https://www.israel21c.org/the-village-thats-been-vegan-for-50-years

Maybe the ones bringing sacrifices are of a different sect. They have many different sects in the US.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 07:54:54 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2021, 10:58:28 PM »
PETA won't bother them because they are jungle bunnies

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2021, 01:28:15 AM »
It would be embarrassing to admit to almost anyone I discuss serious issues here, but it's more patriotic because all a commie needs to do is screenshot this thread, put it in youtube video or an article and explain why the Black Xtian-Hebros should be supported or just another "proof" that Israel hates all black people and is apartheid because of that and should be G-d forbid boycotted.

G-d forbid you get an ounce of political power, walk into the knesset, "yay theyre the jungle porch monkeys", and G-d forbid they'd hand over the real Jerusalem to them too. The only silver lining is not many people come here to gather the ammunition we are for the left.

I'm gonna reply to Binyamin after that crap with legal ramifications? Putting anything serious next to this makes that a joke too.

There needs to be a part of the forum where people can feel happy that get tickles in their pants to say faggy words that express their emotions in response to serious news, and another part for the non-retard people to discuss things, so both aren't pushed out and only people that bite survive.

Offline Judah Katz

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2021, 10:53:34 AM »
Israel Chai,

What i was trying to say is that Europeans were mean to Africans like they were mean to us and many Jews mostly leftist feel this victimhood is something we have in common with blacks so they get a pass to make a mockery out our heritage with intent to destroy us. No different than Xtians and Muslims, in fact Xtians are the "Hebrew Israelites" of the 4th century and Muslims are the "Hebrew Israelites" of the 7th century. Heritage thieves and G-d haters all of them. That's the goyim i speak of when i make fun of how ridiculous and stupid they are. If these losers cared about Hashem they'd respects us but they don't, all they care about is the prestige we have as the 'people of the book' and taking that prestige from us. They all want the shinny wrapping but not whats inside the box. The jealousy of Esau has spread far and wide.         
The exile is absolute poison. The exile breeds self hatred and also hatred for others. We are making fools of ourselves in the exile and the self hating exile mindset that governs Israel is destroying us and making us the fool among the nations.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2021, 03:40:41 PM »
I have plenty to say on the topic, and just deleted a thousand word response because it's a joke to waste my time putting it here. Very informative response from you, I enjoyed it, but try just writing "ya and they porch apeies" and you'll not risk associating that fine logic with moronic mouth foamings.