Author Topic: The 81M vote guy cuddles with the Philistines  (Read 2628 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
The 81M vote guy cuddles with the Philistines
« on: February 24, 2021, 12:05:37 AM »
Trump ignored the Philistines.   Now, the guy with 81 million votes wants to hug and coddle with the Philistines.
Still hate Trump?

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/1011261/1
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: The 81M vote guy cuddles with the Philistines
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2021, 10:44:57 AM »
Can still not like lots of things about him while recognizing he was vastly superior in this regard and as such it was a moral endeavor for Jtf to promote his reelection. Also with the way curses and blessings work, it's always double to the giver first, and everything is tripled in Israel. Americans shpuld be deathly afraid of the results by understanding that the muslim refuinvador crisis was only possible through their support of terroristinian "refugees" from the african, asian and european muslim worlds that claim Israel.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2021, 05:37:44 AM »
And without the millions of self hating jewish votes, boosted by cheating orchestrated largely by kikes this would have never happened.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2021, 11:01:39 AM »
And without the millions of self hating jewish votes, boosted by cheating orchestrated largely by kikes this would have never happened.

Yeah the old Jtf ads were not effective for that. For some reason someone at jtf decided kike means bad jew when for every jew hater that uses it it means jew. Its like dirty jew should mean a bad jew, but jew haters mean all Jews when you use it and so you can't use it and get your point out effectively.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2021, 12:55:20 PM »
Trump ignored the Philistines.   Now, the guy with 81 million votes wants to hug and coddle with the Philistines.
Still hate Trump?

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/1011261/1

I don't think many here hated Trump.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2021, 01:41:05 PM »
I don't think many here hated Trump.

Oh i actually hate him for promoting conspiracy retards that love bernie while saying Cruz's dad killed jfk and offering 50 billion to terroristinians and lots of things. It just would not be useful for my personal emotions to alter rational assesements I make so I avoid it. He does some good things and some bad things and my emotions do not matter there, and i happen to hate everyone on the left more and also am able to see ways they are worse. Assuming he isn't a commie kamikaze.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2021, 04:11:21 PM »
You know what I mean right?
Yeah the old Jtf ads were not effective for that. For some reason someone at jtf decided kike means bad jew when for every jew hater that uses it it means jew. Its like dirty jew should mean a bad jew, but jew haters mean all Jews when you use it and so you can't use it and get your point out effectively.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2021, 04:54:37 PM »
You know what I mean right?

You mean like a self hating jew. I can say you are a piece of banana and what i mean is you shoot lasers from your butt but it doesnt mean that so anyone reading will see it as what it says.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2021, 03:08:52 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                      :fist:

What else can we really expect from Sheikh Yusuf Biden?!