Author Topic: Iran gets 1 billion dollar of frozen assets back  (Read 1351 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Iran gets 1 billion dollar of frozen assets back
« on: February 24, 2021, 08:38:09 AM »
“Great damage has been incurred on the Islamic Republic. It was Koreans themselves who asked and [came] to say that they are seeking to pay Iran’s assets and we showed them how to do so,” the banker added.

South Korea confirmed on Monday after a meeting with Iran that it would be releasing some of the funds. Hemmati added that the CBI was in similar talks with Iraq, Oman, and Japan over Iranian frozen assets.

https://www.rt.com/news/516450-iran-southkorea-sanctions-assets-money/

I think this is only the beginning. This is Obama 2.0. Negotiations with the Biden admin are already going on. And that so close allies like Japan Korea release frozen assets without agreement from Biden and Blinken is impossible.

Shame on them.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Iran gets 1 billion dollar of frozen assets back
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2021, 10:34:35 AM »
Biden loves them even more than China, which is saying alot.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2021, 10:48:34 AM »
Biden loves them even more than China, which is saying alot.

I have no idea what Biden & Co. get out of this very stupid activities. Even without nukes Iran is very dangerous.

Imo as long as they didn't change their policy fundamentally and behave like human beeings they should not get even a cent released.

As soon Trump is gone it starts again. IS is already back in East-Syria too. What it was for a quiet time under Trump.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2021, 02:28:27 PM »
I have no idea what Biden & Co. get out of this very stupid activities. Even without nukes Iran is very dangerous.

Imo as long as they didn't change their policy fundamentally and behave like human beeings they should not get even a cent released.

As soon Trump is gone it starts again. IS is already back in East-Syria too. What it was for a quiet time under Trump.

The American political establishment has been helpong Iran for decades, as Dr. Francisco Gill-White of the now broke HIRhome website documented extensively.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2021, 05:54:36 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

The extent of insanity and stupidity. What next, billions more?!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2021, 09:51:11 AM »
:usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

The extent of insanity and stupidity. What next, billions more?!

Of cause:

Additional 8 Billion are coming with the "blessing of Biden"

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2021/02/24/with-bidens-blessing-south-korea-to-partially-unlock-9-billion-in-iran-assets-n1427942