Author Topic: Now Israeli citizenship is like a Las Vegas wedding  (Read 1345 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Now Israeli citizenship is like a Las Vegas wedding
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2021, 07:25:43 AM »
There photo in the article says "Reform Jews with unwound Torah". I can hardly believe these are even reform Jews. The only "jewish" groups I have seen acting like that jews for jesus and maybe some black hebro isralites. Because these groups usually have no clue about jewish traditions at all they just pretend to be Jews.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2021, 09:10:32 AM »
So basically the reform church wants to hustle some money with quickie conversion drive throughs next to strip clubs. The Jews 4 J caused a Noachide and new convert explosion from their attempts to destroy us, Hashem will protect us here too. Our duty to end this and punishment if we dont try is unchanged.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2021, 06:13:55 AM »
I don't think there is an imminent threat that the reforms will start mass conversions in Africa or anywhere really. It could eventually happen of course. Also I see no reason why in a follow up decision the supreme court will rule that
wer must also recognize fake Jews, 'Israelites' or whatever as legitimate Jews and let them in as well.