Author Topic: WILL THERE EVER BE PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST?????  (Read 2006 times)

raiseyourfist

WILL THERE EVER BE PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST?????
« on: October 02, 2007, 12:05:43 PM »
I hope not because that will mean Israel will cease to exist..

I think it is absurd how Israel's hand is being forced by western nations in creating a "fakestilian 66 nazi state"...

Ridiculous as this sounds Israel is willing to give in under a sudo democratic "smolmert" government..

look at how people react to the creation of an arab muslim nazi state on bbc which proves that unless a change of government is installed, Israel is doomed if plans are put into fruition which will inevidably destroy "mankind" as apposed to "ARAB MUSLIM NAZI CRUEL"

http://newsforums.bbc.co.uk/nol/thread.jspa?sortBy=2&threadID=7481&edition=2&ttl=20071002165115&#paginator

I personally don't believe there will ever be peace.. or until the messiah comes because the evil nations like Syria and Iran are continuing to plot Israel's destruction and soon Israel will be left an indefensible outpost to the rest of the "CIVILIZED KNOWN WORLD" Israel must NEVER GIVE IN

WE NEED TO GET CHAIM INTO ISRAEL NOW BEFORE THIS MADNESS BECOMES STAGNATE AND IRREVOCABLE 

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: WILL THERE EVER BE PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST?????
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 01:06:03 PM »
It's pity that jews don't belive in existance of satan; becouse he;s very interested in your destruction; The Jews are burdened by G-d with preservation of Torah; and satan aka allah claimed that it was changed by Jews and real holy book is quran; so as long as jews and christians lives and their holy books are copied; the satan... xcuse me allah is proved to be lier; that's why assoult on Jews and Israel is so well coordinated; they're EU nazis in Europe. NWOs both "jewish" and "christian" in USA; traitors bot secular and religius inside Israel; and the sea of bloodfirsty  muslims everywhere; all working hand by hand;for me it's a proof of some evil hostile inteligence behind the courtin; And back to piece for israel: they're two ways to achieve this: Give up all of Israel to A-rabs as rabbi Kahane said or wait for Messiah to return and rescue you. Thanks to our dhimi self hating politicians the third option: waping out all muslim countries from the face of earth is unfortunetly out of question. ::) :o Real pity; but we're to sinfull to be allowed by G-d such "easy" way out.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2007, 01:11:25 PM »

As long as islam is around, there will never be peace anywhere.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2007, 01:14:54 PM »

As long as islam is around, there will never be peace anywhere.

There was hardly a peace even before mahomet pig piss be on him; got his "revelations". 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2007, 02:11:24 PM »

Sure, but it'd require that we Hiroshima Mecca, and Nagasaki Medina. Then when the outraged arabs/muslims rise up, vaporize them before they get out of their driveway.

Peace inside of 30 minutes, that will last for millenium.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2007, 04:30:05 PM »

Sure, but it'd require that we Hiroshima Mecca, and Nagasaki Medina. Then when the outraged arabs/muslims rise up, vaporize them before they get out of their driveway.

And then who will use the land? It will be a danger zone.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2007, 04:31:06 PM »

And then who will use the land? It will be a danger zone.

Tell that to the people who live in Hiroshima and Nagasaki today, I hear they've got good baseball teams.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2007, 04:33:05 PM »
Do you agree with what happened in Hiroshima?

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2007, 04:40:19 PM »

Yes I do. The Japanese were not going to end the war any time soon, they were going to fight to the last man. The atomic bomb broke their will to fight and ended the war. FAR LESS people died than would have if we had continued conventionally.

newman

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2007, 05:01:47 AM »

Yes. They started it and deserved all they got.

The arabs have earned all they're gonna get 100 fold.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2007, 06:18:38 AM »
The Japanese desereved more than Hiroshima and Nagasaki, they were barbarians of the highest order and raped, murdered and cannibalised their way through China and South East Asia and almost into Australia. Women had their unborn babies torn out of them and small girls were raped to death during the Rape of Nanking. Many Japanese soldiers cooked their victims and ate them.
The germans on the other hand should have been obliterated from the face of the earth.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2007, 07:20:40 AM »

that's absolutely false. Once the Muzzies are completely destroyed and Israel is allowed to flourish and all Jews can get along properly, there will certainly be peace in the Middle East. Amen.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2007, 08:04:30 AM »
Quote from: dannycookie57 link=topic=9377.msg94069#msg94069 date=
Quote from: raiseyourfist link=topic=9377.msg93553#msg93553 date=

that's absolutely false. Once the Muzzies are completely destroyed and Israel is allowed to flourish and all Jews can get along properly, there will certainly be peace in the Middle East. Amen.
Who's going to destroy them?  Certainly not any western countries with the so-called leadership they possess today.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson