Author Topic: My apologies for not being here  (Read 1564 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
My apologies for not being here
« on: October 02, 2007, 12:31:43 PM »
Many of you have written to me and noticed that I haven't been online very much recently.

I have some very serious personal issues that require my full attention and I miss so many of you. I am still here so please feel free to message me if you need to me for any reason.

The other wonderful administrators and moderators have done such a wonderful job and I am very glad they are here.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Re: My apologies for not being here
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 12:34:42 PM »
Many of you have written to me and noticed that I haven't been online very much recently.

I have some very serious personal issues that require my full attention and I miss so many of you. I am still here so please feel free to message me if you need to me for any reason.

The other wonderful administrators and moderators have done such a wonderful job and I am very glad they are here.

If you ever need some one too speak with, call me, you have my number Jeff.  Best of wishes too you and your family.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2007, 12:41:20 PM »
Jeffguy we all know you genuinely love being a part of JTF and i pray that whatever problem you are facing i hope you overcome...

WE ALL RESPECT YOU HERE AND HAVE CERTAINLY MISSED YOU ON THE FORUM...

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2007, 04:32:14 PM »
We miss you too Jeffguy! I hope you'll get through the problems and everything will get better God willing.

You still wake me up in the morning lol!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2007, 05:38:01 PM »
I hope you are able to resolve whatever issue you are dealing with.  I hate to see it when such good people as you have do deal with these sorts of things, we'll all be waiting for your full return when the issues are solved.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

ftf

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2007, 05:48:13 PM »
I hope whatever problems you have are sorted out soon, I'll be praying for you.