Author Topic: Video I made for JTF  (Read 2629 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Video I made for JTF
« on: October 02, 2007, 05:50:51 PM »
Its not much and the sound is bad but I hope it helps in some way or another. :)

Also if maybe somebody with a great profile could add it to their favourites, because my account is very much dead.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Video I made for JTF
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 06:00:52 PM »
Yay, I was the first person to see your video!  Great video, especially for your first time!  The sound would be better if you imported an mp3 into the video. (you could rip it onto your computer if you have the song on CD, check out the program dbpoweramp it's free)  The text and pictures were utilized very well.  Any video that plugs JTF is a great service that can bring many more people to the forum.  A video I made a while back has 2,000 hits on YouTube so they all see JTF.ORG at the end and that always has the potential of bringing more people to the forum.  Keep 'em coming!   
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2007, 06:05:48 PM »
Yeah, i think I might fix it a bit later. I just recorded the sound and it came out pretty rough. Thanks for the Tip Ze'ev! :)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2007, 06:41:27 PM »
Great job Sarah!  I gave it a 5 and added it to my favorites, and subscribed to your channel.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2007, 06:44:11 PM »
Rated, commented, favorited.   Great video Sarah!

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2007, 06:51:02 PM »
Sarah that is wonderful what you did!

Instead of posting this as a video response to a JTF video why not search YouTube and find a very popular video about terrorism and post it as a video response to that video so you will get many more views.

I don't know why JTF does not do this for all its videos.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2007, 07:00:02 PM »
Sarah, I just responded.  You did an excellent job.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2007, 11:01:58 AM »
Sarah that is wonderful what you did!

Instead of posting this as a video response to a JTF video why not search YouTube and find a very popular video about terrorism and post it as a video response to that video so you will get many more views.

I don't know why JTF does not do this for all its videos.

Thank you.

Yes, the JTF videos by Chaim should respond to all videos relating to the topic its about. Then a lot more people will see them.....Jsullivan and Oz77! :)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2007, 11:43:54 AM »
Great Video Sarah!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2007, 04:33:12 PM »
Its not much and the sound is bad but I hope it helps in some way or another. :)

Also if maybe somebody with a great profile could add it to their favourites, because my account is very much dead.

Sarah,
Great job on the video!
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2007, 05:49:31 PM »
good video :)
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2007, 06:17:19 PM »
Comented, gave five stars and added you to my subscribe list; Congratulations Sarah.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2007, 06:25:37 PM »
Thats a great first video. You should be very proud of it!!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

newman

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2007, 07:22:43 AM »
You're the best little English/Moroccan girl in two shoes! :)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2007, 07:37:23 AM »
5stars commented favorited it and added to vlog O0
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2007, 06:40:42 PM »
I like it. Very good. :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2007, 07:24:10 PM »
5 stars, nice job!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2007, 06:29:50 AM »
Hello Sarah,

what means tigerlilly?

Do you mean the flower,

or something else?

GF

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2007, 12:33:36 PM »

Yes I mean't the flower, its very vibrant.  :)

Though i just used it because the username sarah and many combinations were all taken.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2007, 09:55:47 AM »
Great Video Sarah!  O0