Author Topic: Norman Finkelstein the Sicko.  (Read 770 times)

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Norman Finkelstein the Sicko.
« on: May 18, 2021, 03:08:46 AM »
If you truly want to see what a Sicko Norman Finkelstein is, all you have to is read what he wrote in 2015. Norman sounds like the racists who wrote at Der Sturmer.  Look at the title of this article he writes.
http://normanfinkelstein.com/2015/11/30/here-she-comes-miss-gas-chambers/
“Here She Comes, Miss Gas-Chamber” 
November 30, 2015

IN PHOTOS: A Beauty Pageant for Holocaust Survivors

Thirteen women who survived the Nazi effort to exterminate European Jews took part in the third annual “Miss Holocaust Survivor” beauty pageant in Haifa on Tuesday evening.
After facing some tough competition, including former “Miss Holocaust Survivor” beauty queen Hava Hershkovitz, 82, Rita Berkowitz, 83, took the crown.

In a message for “the entire people of Israel,” she said: “That all Jews from all across the world will come (to Israel), all of them. And we shall be stronger. We are not afraid of anyone. The Jew will never disappear from the world.”
The pageant was organized by the Helping Hand organization, which aids thousands of the some 200,000 Holocaust survivors living in Israel.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Re: Norman Finkelstein the Sicko.
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2021, 03:10:51 AM »

Norman Finkelstein makes the KKK sound moderate.
Look at the title of this article he wrote.
http://normanfinkelstein.com/2015/12/23/winner-of-2015-miss-gas-chambers-beauty-pageant-tells-judges-if-you-give-me-five-more-bucks-ill-survive-the-crematoria-too/
Winner of 2015 “Miss Gas Chambers” Beauty Pageant Tells Judges: “If you give me five more bucks, I’ll survive the crematoria too!”

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2021, 03:11:13 AM »
This guy is sick. Always was. :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2021, 11:19:29 PM »
Gives you a good reason to long for Moshaich, no more Norman fagelstein forever.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2021, 08:53:17 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                       :fist:       

He does make the sick seem ‘normal’
and ‘sane’ in comparison!