Author Topic: Bibi is now out as PM  (Read 1846 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Bibi is now out as PM
« on: June 13, 2021, 05:50:53 PM »
What do you guys think that Bibi is now out as Iserali PM.  Has Chaim done a video about this yet?  If Chaim is reading this, can you send me a message about your thoughts about this?  Thanks.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Bibi is now out as PM
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2021, 02:54:23 AM »
What do you guys think that Bibi is now out as Iserali PM.  Has Chaim done a video about this yet?  If Chaim is reading this, can you send me a message about your thoughts about this?  Thanks.

I know you guys don't like Bibi so much, but he did also great things. I.e. he managed the foreign relations right as well as his Covid politics were very effective. I liked that he has not tortured the religious people.

And I think this Bennett is such a wicked traitor. For what he wears this yarmulke if he works together with beasts like Zandberg, Liberman and Lapid? Their best hobby is to torture the orthodox Jews.

I can tell you a good comparison. Bibi is like Bismarck. As long as he managed the foreign policy everything was balanced and secure. Then the Germans fired him and soon their system of allies was reduced to basically Austria, Italy and Turkey. And later to Austria and Turkey. And they were so dependent on this two powers, that they had to back them always up. And we know were all this lead to. Terrible things. Of cause there were other reasons, but the "Nibelungentreue" is today still known.

Lapid is foreign minister now. He is a known willing servant of the US Democrats. He will follow them unconditionally and will wreck everything.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 03:30:30 AM by Ulli »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2021, 11:17:03 AM »
I know you guys don't like Bibi so much, but he did also great things. I.e. he managed the foreign relations right as well as his Covid politics were very effective. I liked that he has not tortured the religious people.

And I think this Bennett is such a wicked traitor. For what he wears this yarmulke if he works together with beasts like Zandberg, Liberman and Lapid? Their best hobby is to torture the orthodox Jews.

I can tell you a good comparison. Bibi is like Bismarck. As long as he managed the foreign policy everything was balanced and secure. Then the Germans fired him and soon their system of allies was reduced to basically Austria, Italy and Turkey. And later to Austria and Turkey. And they were so dependent on this two powers, that they had to back them always up. And we know were all this lead to. Terrible things. Of cause there were other reasons, but the "Nibelungentreue" is today still known.

Lapid is foreign minister now. He is a known willing servant of the US Democrats. He will follow them unconditionally and will wreck everything.
I like Bibi.  But, Chaim I know didn't really like him because of his talking to the arabs. 

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2021, 01:04:20 PM »
Bibi gave land to Arabs. I hate Bennett because hes like bibi.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2021, 12:15:53 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                               :fist:

Only Chaim Ben Pesach would
 lead Israel the right way as the
 Prime Minister!

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2021, 06:00:54 PM »
:usa+israel:                                                                               :fist:

Only Chaim Ben Pesach would
 lead Israel the right way as the
 Prime Minister!
The government of Israel won't let him back in.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2021, 12:18:13 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                :fist:

No one could be able to
 save the Land of Israel like
 Chaim would. Pray he will one
 day be ezrat Hashem be in the
 Holy land!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2021, 10:13:32 AM »
:usa+israel:                                                                                :fist:

No one could be able to
 save the Land of Israel like
 Chaim would. Pray he will one
 day be ezrat Hashem be in the
 Holy land!

I think Chaim would give this wicked beasts in Doha, Teheran, but also in now Democrat controlled Washington the right answer. It is really painfull to see what Lapid is doing so far.

The newest stunt of the Dems:

(JNS) The day after Yair Lapid and Naftali Bennett formed their government, Biden administration officials threw a diplomatic grenade at them. Last Monday, administration officials told reporters “unofficially” that U.S. President Joe Biden intends to appoint Hady Amr, his Assistant Secretary of State for Israel and the Palestinians, to serve as U.S. Consul General to the Palestinians—in Jerusalem.

To deploy Amr to Israel’s capital as consul, the administration will first need to open a consulate in Jerusalem. In accordance with the Jerusalem Embassy Act of 1996, the Trump administration closed the consulate and turned the building into the Ambassador’s Residence following the transfer of the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem in 2019. And under the Vienna Convention, the United States must ask Israel to permit the opening of the consulate and accredit the head of mission.

The administration’s decision to deploy Amr to Jerusalem as ambassador-in-everything-but-name to a hostile, non-Israeli entity is a double assault on Israel. First, it sends the clear message that the Biden administration supports the division of Israel’s capital. Second, by sending Amr specifically to Jerusalem, the administration is making clear that it intends to legitimize and work with Hamas.

Before joining the administration, Amr was a fellow at the Qatar-funded Brookings Institution. He was the founding director of the Brookings Institution in Doha. And from Brookings, Amr wrote and spoke in favor of legitimizing the Iranian-sponsored Muslim Brotherhood terror group. Amr advocated that the United States work to integrate Hamas into the PLO.

The administration’s now all-but-declared positions on Jerusalem and Hamas in turn strengthen Iran’s position in Palestinian Arab society. They also legitimize the until-now unthinkable scenario in which the United States supports a Hamas takeover of Judea and Samaria. The administration’s deep-seated animosity toward Israeli sovereignty over unified Jerusalem makes clear as well just how hostile its positions are in relation to Israel’s strategic requirements and national rights to Judea and Samaria.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/308440
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2021, 11:57:54 PM »

Bolshevik Bibi ultimately gave up more
 Jewish land than the left could ever do
 successfully!