Author Topic: Is there an investigation of the media into the riots of Arabs in Israeli cities  (Read 1001 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
ringleaders?
motivations?
How did they coordinate?
NGOs involved?
Role of social media?

I have found nothing so far.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
None that I've heard of.

Offline Ron

• Administrator
  • Full JTFer
the motivations are clear (a Nazi hatred of Jews and a complete lack of fear from a Jewish response).

a few known leaders are the imam of Lod Yusuf Albaz, Kamal Khatib the deputy chairman of the northern faction of the Islamic Movement, Hamed Abu Daabas (the chairman of the southern branch of the Islamic Movement and the spiritual leader of the United Arab List, a party now in the coalition), Said al-Harumi from the United Arab List, Muhammad Mahameed the leader of the Islamic Movement in Yafo, Ibrahim Sarsur a senior leader in the United Arab List, Ayman Odeh of the Joint List. but the Intifada was a spontaneous, from bottom to top popular national action supported by Arabs of all factions, not driven by the leadership of any specific leader.

there is no question though that foreign entities (Turkey, Iran, Qatar as well as Egypt, United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia) were deeply involved in supporting the different factions involved in the Intifada whether by the means of funds or arms or both. the EU had a role as well. here is a screenshot from Albaz's facebook profile (it is well known that Turkey supports the Muslim Brotherhood all over the world including in Israel, and Albaz belongs to this movement):

Arabs in Israel (Muslim, Christian and Druze) are a fifth column, proxies of foreign entities.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 09:05:54 AM by Ron from Israel »
We must help the Hilltop Youth heroes!

Their fight is our fight.

How you can help and participate in the sacred cause:

https://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,94604.0.html

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
the motivations are clear (a Nazi hatred of Jews and a complete lack of fear from a Jewish response).

a few known leaders are the imam of Lod Yusuf Albaz, Kamal Khatib the deputy chairman of the northern faction of the Islamic Movement, Hamed Abu Daabas (the chairman of the southern branch of the Islamic Movement and the spiritual leader of the United Arab List, a party now in the coalition), Said al-Harumi from the United Arab List, Muhammad Mahameed the leader of the Islamic Movement in Yafo, Ibrahim Sarsur a senior leader in the United Arab List, Ayman Odeh of the Joint List. but the Intifada was a spontaneous, from bottom to top popular national action supported by Arabs of all factions, not driven by the leadership of any specific leader.

there is no question though that foreign entities (Turkey, Iran, Qatar as well as Egypt, United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia) were deeply involved in supporting the different factions involved in the Intifada whether by the means of funds or arms or both. the EU had a role as well. here is a screenshot from Albaz's facebook profile (it is well known that Turkey supports the Muslim Brotherhood all over the world including in israel, and Albaz belongs to this movement):

Arabs in Israel (Muslim, Christian and Druze) are a fifth column, proxies of foreign entities.

It is frightening.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I have found an investigation:

Mockery as a Tool of Palestinian Resistance on TikTok

https://dayan.org/content/mockery-tool-palestinian-resistance-tiktok

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                        :fist:

We cannot expect any better from the
lousy unrighteous media.