Author Topic: Zionist Organization of America  (Read 1884 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Zionist Organization of America
« on: October 07, 2007, 04:18:39 AM »
Anyone know what they do?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Zionist Organization of America
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 04:22:48 AM »
Well naturally, they singlehandedly control the media, banking system, monetary system and they have a strangelhold on Europe and the United states who they use to do their bidding. 

Seriously, why don't you just try wikipedia? 

I took my LSAT at the ZOA center in Tel Aviv and it didn't look like they were up to much.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 04:26:35 AM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 04:30:01 AM »
Usually Jewish organizations are led by liberals, but I don't think liberals like the organization.

Do you know what Chaim thinks of the organization or does it need to be in a "Ask JTF" thread.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2007, 04:34:51 AM »
It doesn't seem like the organization is led by liberals, but the amount of members of the ZOA is much lower than the liberal groups.  It would be interesting to see what Chaim thinks about them but I doubt that anything that they do would be controversial to him.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2007, 04:40:56 AM »
It doesn't seem like the organization is led by liberals, but the amount of members of the ZOA is much lower than the liberal groups.  It would be interesting to see what Chaim thinks about them but I doubt that anything that they do would be controversial to him.

I don't know the specific amounts but apparently the organization seems to receive a good amount of donations.  Apparently they have a multimillion budget.  Do you know what they spend their funding on?

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2007, 11:37:56 AM »
Mort Klein is the head of the ZOA, which is a good conservative Org. Meir Jolovitz, who led the JDL in the early 80's, was their executive director until a couple of months ago.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2007, 01:01:32 PM »
why isnt Jolovitz the executive director anymore?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2007, 05:11:26 PM »
The head of ZOA is actually a Jew who despises the policies of appeasement and withdrawal.

Maybe he should join JTF.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2007, 05:57:53 AM »
The head of ZOA is actually a Jew who despises the policies of appeasement and withdrawal.

Maybe he should join JTF.

ZOA apparently raises more than a million dollars annually since they have a multi-million budget.  I asked Chaim in the "Ask JTF" if he thinks JTF should try contacting ZOA and attempt to give advice with how they allocate their funding, to ensure that it goes to good use.