Author Topic: Why  (Read 4465 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Why
« on: October 07, 2007, 05:38:45 PM »
I would like to know Why Yakov has been asking why American holidays should be banned?  There are some holidays that I enjoy and look forward to like Holloween or Thanksgiving.  What are your views?

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: Why
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 05:40:42 PM »
I think that Martin Lucifer King Day should be banned.  How many normal people look forward to that holiday?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

kellymaureen

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 05:43:49 PM »
No need to worry about banning anything, muslims are chipping away at our society little by little, footwashing sinks in colleges and airports, "prayer" time off for muslims in the workplace, banning Christmas, Easter and halloween in schools because it "upsets" them....who knows what is next.  THEY came here more or less recently, they did not found this country, did not help in any way to develop it and have NO right to change our way of life

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2007, 05:45:25 PM »
I think that Martin Lucifer King Day should be banned.  How many normal people look forward to that holiday?

On the upside, it is ncie to have a three day weekend

On the other hand, why should MLK have a whole do to himself while our great presidents all have to share one day with each other?

and for that matter, if there is giogn to be a MLK day, why do black americans need to have February as black history month?  What's the deal with that?

And why do some blacks have to copy Hanukah and Christmas to have a holiday called Kwanza? You konw they get 7 or 8 days of presents and light a "Kenorah"..yes..that's right..it's called a Kenorah...kind of pisses me off and offends me at the same time...Trying to be original like Muhammed tried to be..but only copied other religions without giving credit...just want to kick them in the nuts!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2007, 06:25:15 PM »
I agree with you Dannycookie!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2007, 09:00:56 PM »
Thanksgiving is a righteous holiday and Should  be celebrated by both Christian and Jew alike...

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2007, 09:29:03 PM »
On the upside, it is ncie to have a three day weekend

On the other hand, why should MLK have a whole do to himself while our great presidents all have to share one day with each other?

Presidents Day is officially called Washington's Birthday but when they made the law making national holidays on Monday, they miscalculated and made it fall out on the third Monday of the month, even though his real birthday, the 22nd can never fall out on the third Monday but rather the fourth. The Bolshevik media then mislabeled it Presidents' Day and turned it into a day for sales. Lincoln's Birthday was never an official holiday. And many Americans thinks Presidents' Day is to honor all Presidents because of the misnomer.

I seem to remember Lincoln's birthday was celebrated as a national holiday. I remember school being closed. Here is a interesting link about when it was changed. I also remembered many places continued to celebrate it under the old rules until they added MLK's day and then Lincoln's was revised and celebrated on Presidents day
http://stockholm.usembassy.gov/Holidays/celebrate/abraham.html
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Erica

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2007, 12:39:31 AM »
I do. I use it as an opportunity to teach my daughters a lot more about what they inherited from the greatness of history. From slavery, to abolitionists, to freedom riders, to MLK's dream.

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2007, 12:48:39 AM »
I do. I use it as an opportunity to teach my daughters a lot more about what they inherited from the greatness of history. From slavery, to abolitionists, to freedom riders, to MLK's dream.
Martin Luther King was a communist and a racist. He dreamed of making America a country overrun by blacks. His dream lives on through America's current policies of Affirmative Action, urban culture and vast black welfare and handouts.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2007, 06:09:01 AM »
I would like to know Why Yakov has been asking why American holidays should be banned?  There are some holidays that I enjoy and look forward to like Holloween or Thanksgiving.  What are your views?

If you think of what Halloween and Thanksgiving represent, they're very different from each other.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2007, 06:10:25 AM »

Halloween is not an American holiday. It is a pagan holiday.

Thanksgiving is a righteous American religious holiday that should be celebrated.

Good point.

Erica

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2007, 09:43:52 AM »
Martin Luther King was a communist and a racist. He dreamed of making America a country overrun by blacks. His dream lives on through America's current policies of Affirmative Action, urban culture and vast black welfare and handouts.
He was a racist! OH, that's why he was holding the hands of white people during the marches on civil rights! ::) He worked to unify us, not divide us, which YOU seek to do. WHy do you call him a racist? It seems to me that you are the one who hates people because of their culture (good or bad). Dr. King never stood for that.

Kiwi

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2007, 09:49:18 AM »
As I said in the Christmas thread I like all hoildays that don't belong to me cause I get extra money for working through them.

I think allow the hoildays doesn't mean you need to be apart of them.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2007, 09:54:06 AM »
He was a racist! OH, that's why he was holding the hands of white people during the marches on civil rights! ::) He worked to unify us, not divide us, which YOU seek to do. WHy do you call him a racist? It seems to me that you are the one who hates people because of their culture (good or bad). Dr. King never stood for that.

Martin Luther King was a phony...

he wanted affirmative action just like most of the black people of america...

He didn't really want equality but he was not really a racist

Erica

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2007, 10:03:07 AM »

Martin Luther King was a phony...

he wanted affirmative action just like most of the black people of america...

He didn't really want equality but he was not really a racist
Difference of opinion but I don't think he was a phony at all. Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton are though. MLK wasn't an opportunist trying to get noticed. He was a great man witha huge following of everyone from every creed. Whites, blacks, and Jewish people. Surely if he were really a communist no one would have wept when he was assasinated. That communist rumor was started by people who HATE blacks who are on the come-up.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2007, 10:08:48 AM »
He had commy friends.He liked women .Heck I like women.I read a book he wrote and It really changed my mind about him.He didn't ask for affirmative action.That was dumb whites feeling bad because he was killed.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2007, 10:41:32 AM »
The greatest favor MLK ever received was being gunned down by James Earl Ray. I know that sounds harsh and twisted however if he was not killed at that time he would have gone on to discredit himself. Fact is he did a halfway decent job doing just that in the short time he was a public figure as it was. What we have now in the memory of MLK is a saint like  image of the man that is bigger than life. I don't say that he was completely wrong in his quest for civil rights however the man spoke with a forked tongue. This guy was bad news in the fact that he partnered up with every subversive element that was at his disposal back then. If blacks want to regard him as the father of civil rights all well and fine for them however to expect all the rest of society to feel the same way is really a joke. This animal incited some of the worst unrest in this countries history. If this was any other country marauding blacks would have been shot down in the streets like mad dogs. Its funny they seldom show the footage of the riots back then however they love to show the peaceful marches with King leading the procession.I would love to see them pull that unrest garbage in some of the black run countries in Africa and see where that would lead. Read all the books you like most of them are written by admirers of King. To get a true picture of this animal you need to go back and read the news accounts of the day and you will see all the hate filled destructive demonstrations that animal King surreptitiously incited.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2007, 10:57:58 AM »
I believe  the 1960s put the nail in the coffin of the USA but It was white libs that ruined America not blacks.They[blacks] can murder but couldn't throw off the yoke of slavery for 500 years ,so they are not capable of that.Nat turner was pissed or insane but not smart enough to finish the job.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2007, 11:01:14 AM »
No need to worry about banning anything, muslims are chipping away at our society little by little, footwashing sinks in colleges and airports, "prayer" time off for muslims in the workplace, banning Christmas, Easter and halloween in schools because it "upsets" them....who knows what is next.  THEY came here more or less recently, they did not found this country, did not help in any way to develop it and have NO right to change our way of life

It's not the muslims so much as it's the left wing neo-communist "liberals" that are doing everything in their power to destroy our society, get rid of the lestists and the problem is solved. The leftists are the ones empowering the muslims, and every other dreg of society for that matter. Empowering them to destroy everything of virtue and value that has been built.

Without the "liberals" supplying the lawyers and a sympathetic media, the muslims would have no ability to damage our society. Could you imagine muslims telling an American town to take down the Christmas tree in the town square back in the 1950's? Those muslims would have been laughed at, and mocked, or chased out of the country by outraged Christians. That was America BEFORE the neo-communist liberals undermined our society and got a foothold in power like they have today; So today those same muslims have the ACLU, leftist activists traitors, and the news outlets spewing propaganda behind them, empowering them.  
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2007, 01:19:55 PM »

Hey, we don't have any other holidays in the month of January, so we need at least that one day to get off work ;)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2007, 01:22:39 PM »
LOL

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2007, 01:25:51 PM »

MLK was a racist. We seem to forget his famous "Letter to an anti-Zionist friend":

". . . You declare, my friend, that you do not hate the Jews, you are merely 'anti-Zionist.' And I say, let the truth ring forth from the high mountain tops, let it echo through the valleys of God's green earth: When people criticize Zionism, they mean Jews--this is God's own truth.
"Antisemitism, the hatred of the Jewish people, has been and remains a blot on the soul of mankind. In this we are in full agreement. So know also this: anti-Zionist is inherently antisemitic, and ever will be so.

"Why is this? You know that Zionism is nothing less than the dream and ideal of the Jewish people returning to live in their own land. The Jewish people, the Scriptures tell us, once enjoyed a flourishing Commonwealth in the Holy Land. From this they were expelled by the Roman tyrant, the same Romans who cruelly murdered Our Lord. Driven from their homeland, their nation in ashes, forced to wander the globe, the Jewish people time and again suffered the lash of whichever tyrant happened to rule over them.

"The Negro people, my friend, know what it is to suffer the torment of tyranny under rulers not of our choosing. Our brothers in Africa have begged, pleaded, requested--DEMANDED the recognition and realization of our inborn right to live in peace under our own sovereignty in our own country.

"How easy it should be, for anyone who holds dear this inalienable right of all mankind, to understand and support the right of the Jewish People to live in their ancient Land of Israel. All men of good will exult in the fulfilment of God's promise, that his People should return in joy to rebuild their plundered land.

This is Zionism, nothing more, nothing less.

"And what is anti-Zionist? It is the denial to the Jewish people of a fundamental right that we justly claim for the people of Africa and freely accord all other nations of the Globe. It is discrimination against Jews, my friend, because they are Jews. In short, it is antisemitism.

"The antisemite rejoices at any opportunity to vent his malice. The times have made it unpopular, in the West, to proclaim openly a hatred of the Jews. This being the case, the antisemite must constantly seek new forms and forums for his poison. How he must revel in the new masquerade! He does not hate the Jews, he is just 'anti-Zionist'!

"My friend, I do not accuse you of deliberate antisemitism. I know you feel, as I do, a deep love of truth and justice and a revulsion for racism, prejudice, and discrimination. But I know you have been misled--as others have been--into thinking you can be 'anti-Zionist' and yet remain true to these heartfelt principles that you and I share.

Let my words echo in the depths of your soul: When people criticize Zionism, they mean Jews--make no mistake about it."

From M.L. King Jr., "Letter to an Anti-Zionist Friend," Saturday Review_XLVII (Aug. 1967), p. 76.
Reprinted in M.L. King Jr., "This I Believe: Selections from the Writings of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr."

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2007, 01:34:51 PM »
The greatest favor MLK ever received was being gunned down by James Earl Ray. I know that sounds harsh and twisted however if he was not killed at that time he would have gone on to discredit himself. Fact is he did a halfway decent job doing just that in the short time he was a public figure as it was. What we have now in the memory of MLK is a saint like  image of the man that is bigger than life. I don't say that he was completely wrong in his quest for civil rights however the man spoke with a forked tongue. This guy was bad news in the fact that he partnered up with every subversive element that was at his disposal back then. If blacks want to regard him as the father of civil rights all well and fine for them however to expect all the rest of society to feel the same way is really a joke. This animal incited some of the worst unrest in this countries history. If this was any other country marauding blacks would have been shot down in the streets like mad dogs. Its funny they seldom show the footage of the riots back then however they love to show the peaceful marches with King leading the procession.I would love to see them pull that unrest garbage in some of the black run countries in Africa and see where that would lead. Read all the books you like most of them are written by admirers of King. To get a true picture of this animal you need to go back and read the news accounts of the day and you will see all the hate filled destructive demonstrations that animal King surreptitiously incited.

This type of nonviolent resistance was practiced before in India by Mahatma Gandhi. That's where MLK got the idea.

I personally think that MLK could have done a lot more if he were still alive today. It would be much better to have a black leader like him than people like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Louis Farakhan. If MLK were alive today, he'd tell those three losers that they're full of crap and would ruin their reputations. If MLK were alive today, Sharpton would probably hire someone to assassinate him and then try to shine as the "civil rights leader" condemning the assassination.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2007, 01:41:52 PM »
Gee, Erika ,oh what dost thou think?Please enlighten us!

Erica

« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2007, 04:42:20 PM »
He had commy friends.He liked women .Heck I like women.I read a book he wrote and It really changed my mind about him.He didn't ask for affirmative action.That was dumb whites feeling bad because he was killed.
Affirmative Action didn't start until years after King was assasinated.