Author Topic: The fat Elephant Calandra defames Chaim and JTF in the Daily News!  (Read 16663 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Re: Chaim in the Daily News
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2006, 10:45:43 AM »
Don't play the Abe Foxman card please. She does not need to be fired.

I hear that Karma is not a Jewish idea, but it is pure and simple. If she wants to get Chaim removed, the same thing must happen to her.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

• Master JTFer
Re: My exchange with Lion Calandra of the Daily News
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2006, 11:04:22 AM »
"I’d love it if Mr. Vancier would not hide behind his hat and glasses. Why does he feel he should be disguised?"

With a face like hers, I'd love to see her hide. Looking past all the insults, I will give her credit for at least responding to the email. I will agree the she was polite. Whether it was genuine or just to pretend that she has a professional aura, I don't know.
   I'd love to see JTF invite her onto one of the shows so Chaim could tear her to pieces on a live recording. Someone could then write an article about it to submit to one of the major papers exposing how much of a fraud she is.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

yephora

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2006, 11:20:42 AM »
After Chaim got through with that fat broad, her next Daily News appearance would be in the Obituary column (suicide, of course)!

yephora

« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2006, 11:26:56 AM »
A different sort of email. May I suggest we all write to Mr. Leone in a similar vein?
--
Dear Mr. Leone,

I want to commend you for allowing the free-spirited JTF.ORG program to
air on your station!
You will probably get a lot of negative emails following the publication
of that Daily News article (which I just read).
But here, at least, is one lady writing to say Bravo! to you for airing JTF.ORG.

Sincerely,

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2006, 02:22:55 PM »
yephora, we're so happy to see you!

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2006, 03:53:11 PM »
Hello friends, and good day to you all.

As I pointed out in the beginning, the type of acerbic language in the emails I used is not something I recommend, and certainly not anything you should use when discussing and debating  issues with honest folks who may or may not agree.   My email was in direct response (retaliation) to an extremely unfair, dishonest, and downright libelous article from a writer I'm completely convinced had no intention of writing an accurate piece about Chaim Ben Pesach and the Jewish Task Force, nor of even learning what the organization stands for.    She could certainly disagree, and even negatively spin her editorial all in good taste, but what she did was utilize the lowest form of journalism to slime a man she never spoke to.   The out-and-out lies, fabrications, and Hitleresque call for the end of the program is what triggered the tone of my letter -- not her disagreement with JTF's positions.

I invite you all to write to her using softer tones if you wish, Scriabin's letter is a great example.   Whatever you feel is best.

Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Rhuan

« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2006, 03:59:06 PM »
I think you did pretty well, but I personally would have tried without the insults.

Scriabin

« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2006, 04:27:36 PM »
Absolutely, we should all write to this 'woman,' and in ANY tone. 

UntilShilohComes' action is more valuable than the sum of all our good intentions.

yephora

« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2006, 04:39:27 PM »
Thank you James  :D
Your posts in the Revava thread were eye-opening for me.

El Cabong!

« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2006, 09:50:48 PM »
I wonder how many hatchet articles that fatass has done on arafat, bin laden and the rest of the terrorist ilk. Thanks for letting us see those e-mails they were a very good read. You let her have and she had it coming. The only sacrifice that fatass knows is going without a french fry while she's typing. What would she know about sacrificing her own freedom in order to win freedoms for people she doesn't even know. Impossible for a person like her to understand that concept. I'm sorry to say, I loathe obese people just on the fact of their constant eating habits is the foremost thought on their minds. Don't let her politeness fool you, she's been responding to e-mails for years and was probably responding for many at the same time. She's more in the public eye and she knows what to say. The fact that she was wishing you well shows that she was really disturbed by your insults. It's a reverse psyche technique attempt to her feeling hurt. You probably drove her to a 24 hour binge at McDonald's, Wendy's and Taco Bell.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2006, 11:11:19 PM »
MassuhD recommends:

Anonymously sending her huge gift platters of fatty meats, mouth-watering pastries, pizza coupons, gift boxes of chocolates, and other foods with "trans-fats".

Always enclose a very nice & complimentary card with each delivery signed with such things as "With Love and Thanks For Defending Diversity"..."We Love You For Taking A Stand Against Hate", etc..... .

The way to a woman's heart is through her stomach!

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2006, 11:46:22 PM »
When I heard Chaim on the Jewish Task Force this week responding to that article, at the end I couldn't help but jump out of my chair and dance around the room.
What a rush-that show was absolutely fantastic. Powerful. Great intro program to JTF.

I especially like the direct address to the self-hating Jew at the end.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2006, 11:49:54 PM »
Yeah that episode was priceless.  That hatefilled article was definitely a blessing in disguise.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2006, 01:15:50 PM »
This fat slob is not a journalist, in order to be a journalist that is atleast credible you need to lay down facts. The general readers of the Daily News are blacks with an IQ of 10 at the most.  This pig has never written an article about black racists who call for the extermination of whites such as Louis Farrakrap as I call him Calypsso Louise.  And she is insulted that Chaim referred to Arafat as Hitler.  This fat pig headed elephant is another leftist that will sell their soul to the devil instead of reality in the world of political correctness.  Did this slob ever write an article on the same station JTF is on they have black gorillas with their rap noise calling for murder of policemen, whites, jews, anyone for that matter.  This sick madcow pig and the Daily News in praticular should be boycotted the same way the NY Slimes should.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Elephant Calandra did us a great service!
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2006, 01:33:10 PM »
This is my letter to the fat pig.

Miss Lying Calandra,

I read your article about your comments about the JTF. And you call yourself a journalist?  The first thing one needs to be a journalist is to lay the facts down before commenting what Victor Vancier says on the show.  Have you ever read any articles on the web site including links directed to the Koran?  Or are you this politically correct that you rather kiss up to evil people then come to terms of reality.  You have not seen the show on a weekly basis you have not read the web site either but you put your opinion before facts.  And pulling shows off the air on public access is a violation of free speech.  You do realize that is a violation of free speech don't you?  I have not seen one article from you or the Daily News condemning blacks on the same QPTV station that has non stop racism.  I have not seen one article from you or the Daily News condemning Muslims that chant every day for the death of millions that are not Islamic.  You picked this group, THE JTF cause THE JTF brings out the truth and leftists such as yourself are afraid to let the truth out.  I am a Catholic and a long time and forever be a long time supporter of JTF and I personally as well as thousands like me are bringing JTF to a national level to wake up good Americans that want their country back.  And that does strike fear in the hearts of the Political Correct establishment.  You are insulted that Hitler is compared with Arafat?  Then you have not done your research about Arafat.  Arafat has killed 1000s of Israelis and as well as Americans and you call yourself a journalist and yet in your article not one fact came out of you.  But in a way I must thank you and the Daily Rag News your bias articles have increased JTF's membership.  This kind of journalism maybe suited for the Enquirer or Nazi Germany but it is not real journalism that has facts based upon.

You suck, your writing sucks and your article sucks.  Fear the JTF exposing liars like  you.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2006, 10:43:21 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2006, 07:31:40 PM »
I posted Shiloh's exchange on another forum.

• Master JTFer
Re: LYING CALANDRA HEARD FROM ME
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2006, 09:06:39 PM »
I am a Catholic and a long time and forever be a long time supporter of JTF and I personally as well as thousands like me are bringing JTF to a national level to wake up good Americans that want their country back.

Well said. Let me know what her response is. I know it is only a minor note, but I think you have every right to use the word "our" instead of "their" in talking about getting our country back.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2006, 10:44:52 PM »
Hoooa! ;D
« Last Edit: October 21, 2006, 10:47:33 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: LYING ELEPHANT CALANDRA HEARD FROM ME
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2006, 01:12:19 AM »
Well I sent it to her email earlier today, lets see if I do get a respond or she is just a plain coward.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2006, 01:19:21 AM »
I am a Catholic and a long time and forever be a long time supporter of JTF and I personally as well as thousands like me are bringing JTF to a national level to wake up good Americans that want their country back.

Well said. Let me know what her response is. I know it is only a minor note, but I think you have every right to use the word "our" instead of "their" in talking about getting our country back.

I know but I ment for real Americans the ones our Founding Fathers intended not the cesspool we are getting now.

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2006, 04:22:10 AM »
I would actually encourage her to continue "exposing" JTF.
Any coverage JTF gets is good---people know the truth when
they see it.  She meant to cause harm, but ended benefiting
our cause!  (Just like the story about the prophet Bil'am.)

"War is deceit" said Mohamed (piss be upon him), and naturally,
this line, too, he stole from the Bible...
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2006, 05:45:03 AM »
Great work MasterWolf1 !!! I would love to see old Lying Colandara respond to that. I had started to write her but I was so aggravated over the article the note was just to nasty for even my tastes. I have decided to hold off on it for a day or two until I cool down however you said it just right.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2006, 06:04:23 AM »
I would actually encourage her to continue "exposing" JTF.
Any coverage JTF gets is good---people know the truth when
they see it.  She meant to cause harm, but ended benefiting
our cause!  (Just like the story about the prophet Bil'am.)

"War is deceit" said Mohamed (piss be upon him), and naturally,
this line, too, he stole from the Bible...
When I first saw the article with Chaim's picture and the JTF.Org logo I said to myself in a way this is great advertisement. Folks will go to the website and see whats there. Honestly I think old Lying Colandras article will bring JTF many new followers. The down side is Chaim had to be the brunt of her attacks with no opportunity to defend himself.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Elephant Calandra did us a great service!
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2006, 09:30:53 AM »
Even negative publicity is still publicity. This may result in more people coming to view the show and web site out of curiosity and people who may agree with his views. While she criticized and insulted him, she also publicized him. So let's be thankful for this and hope that more "journalists" will publish more criticism like this.

Daniel

• Master JTFer
Re: Elephant Calandra did us a great service!
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2006, 03:36:29 PM »
Even negative publicity is still publicity. This may result in more people coming to view the show and web site out of curiosity and people who may agree with his views. While she criticized and insulted him, she also publicized him. So let's be thankful for this and hope that more "journalists" will publish more criticism like this.

Daniel

It would be interesting to see someone intentionally write a negative article about JTF so it could be published easily, but write it in a way that JTF's views are stated so clearly and true that readers could see how wonderful JTF is.