1 (5.9%)
The Aflak duck
1 (5.9%)
Ban Banning questions
4 (23.5%)
Media Coverage of Britney Spears
7 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: What should we ban next?  (Read 4544 times)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Re: What should we ban next?
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2007, 03:41:21 PM »
Erika only the naive think your here to help but you do get my blood going.If this was really a racist web forum you would be gone after 4 posts.The people here are decent.

And just what exactly is indecent about Erica?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2007, 03:43:53 PM »
There is no need to ask if you want to "Ban Ramadan" or to "Ban Halloween", it's useless in my opinion, and everyone should have the freedom the celebrate what he would like to celebrate. As long as it does'nt hurt physiclly or mentaly to the surrounding population near the people that celebrate, it's ok.

We shouldn't baned any religion or a group of people that organized themselvs as organization, lobby, movment and etc' , unless it's racist or voilent one.

Ban Banning questions - Today!

Dexter, you are the most brilliant poster on this whole forum! We all could learn a great deal from you! It's absolutely amazing and astounding that a 13 year old whose first language is not English posts so much more intelligently than just about everyone else on here (and I put myself into that equation too :) )

Erica

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2007, 04:30:42 PM »
Erika only the naive think your here to help but you do get my blood going.If this was really a racist web forum you would be gone after 4 posts.The people here are decent.

And just what exactly is indecent about Erica?
The running joke is that I'm not white. lol WOE is ME! lmao

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2007, 11:26:30 PM »
Play the race card every time.NO one cares about your race.Did you not volunteer that info?Or was a gun put to your head.As you call me "The anti christ.'

Kiwi

« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2007, 12:03:57 AM »
There is no need to ask if you want to "Ban Ramadan" or to "Ban Halloween", it's useless in my opinion, and everyone should have the freedom the celebrate what he would like to celebrate. As long as it does'nt hurt physiclly or mentaly to the surrounding population near the people that celebrate, it's ok.

We shouldn't baned any religion or a group of people that organized themselvs as organization, lobby, movment and etc' , unless it's racist or voilent one.

But don't forget that Ramadan is a part of Islam, which is a racist religion.

Islam isn't racist.

No they don't give a fig who's head they cut off  ::)

Kiwi

« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2007, 12:05:34 AM »
On what grounds, Yacov? That I'm not white? ::)

ROFL that works for me  ;D
Great... go ahead. lol

Where is the fun in that  :P

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2007, 12:27:40 AM »
Cant we just get along?

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2007, 02:39:01 AM »

Dexter, you are the most brilliant poster on this whole forum! We all could learn a great deal from you! It's absolutely amazing and astounding that a 13 year old whose first language is not English posts so much more intelligently than just about everyone else on here (and I put myself into that equation too :) )
Woah..the new smilies!
Thank you so much Daniel, you posts are also very intresting and great, you have pretty uniqe opinions and as result of that your posts are uniqe as well .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche