Author Topic: Even Turkish muslims stink!  (Read 4463 times)

newman

Even Turkish muslims stink!
« on: October 08, 2007, 04:26:35 AM »
Extract from the journal of a Swiss family cruising the Med' on their yacht Amberella:

"Turkish Lifestyle..................

The fact is, Nastasja does not want to use the public toilets. Its hard to hold this against her.
Last Tuesday on the market we discovered the best toilet of them all.
We sat in a restaurant, just settled and bend over the plate filled with Pide ( Turkish pizza) when a stench filled the room. I turned an asking look to our neighbour. How embarrassing. But the smell came from a corner covered by a pink shower curtain. Pink with flowers. (Allmost everything in Turkey is pink) Behind the curtain is a toilet. Bon Appetite. But slowly I am getting used to Turkey. "

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: Even Turkish muslims stink!
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 08:32:18 AM »
Extract from the journal of a Swiss family cruising the Med' on their yacht Amberella:

"Turkish Lifestyle..................

The fact is, Nastasja does not want to use the public toilets. Its hard to hold this against her.
Last Tuesday on the market we discovered the best toilet of them all.
We sat in a restaurant, just settled and bend over the plate filled with Pide ( Turkish pizza) when a stench filled the room. I turned an asking look to our neighbour. How embarrassing. But the smell came from a corner covered by a pink shower curtain. Pink with flowers. (Allmost everything in Turkey is pink) Behind the curtain is a toilet. Bon Appetite. But slowly I am getting used to Turkey. "

Somehaw it doesn't suprise me. ::) ;)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 09:31:34 AM »
Re:  "...just settled and bend over the plate filled with Pide ( Turkish pizza) when a stench filled the room. I turned an asking look to our neighbour. How embarrassing. But the smell came from a corner covered by a pink shower curtain. Pink with flowers..."

Just goes to show how stupid the Swiss tourists really are...They're supposed to be squatting behind the pink flowered showered curtain, but instead they're eating the little cakes of laundry detergent the Turks hand out at the public toilets...you're supposed to throw them all over the splatter you make ("Beware the man behind the curtain").

In fact, they're so stupid, that they actually think that they're eating at a Turkish pizza parlor, but they've each paid 15 Swiss francs to use the public Turkish sqatter toilet.

The pitcher of water which they're drinking with their "meal" is for cleaning (?) their bare right hands which they're to use instead of toilet paper to wipe themselves "behind the pink curtain".

The stench they are smelling is known in Turkiye as "The Divine Breath of The Prophet (piss be upon him), or "The Perfume of the 7 Sacred He-Camels and She-Camels Dwelling in the 5th Heaven".

The "Pizza Parlor owner", is now furious with the "foreign Devils", because they have insulted "The Essence of Turkey", and now he will join jihad to kill all Infidels.

This scenario above could have been avoided, if only the stupid Swiss tourists had majored in "International Studies" at Columbia University.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 12:09:59 PM »
Fellow National Guard Soldiers tell me the sand 'people' Just poop where they want and are very good at washing there back sides with their left hand.And the brown stains on their dress is not mud.Sad but true!
wayne jude

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2007, 09:16:31 PM »
"...the sand 'people' Just poop where they want ..."

That's true.

They'll be walking down a street, stop, squat, and dump right in front of G-d and everybody!

Their women used to come visit this kibbutz health clinic.  Dressed all in their desert garb of 2000 years ago, smelling absolutely terrible...stinking to high heaven.  They would constantly be covered with festering skin ulcers & other problems.  They didn't use the western style chairs provided in the waiting room...instead they would squat next to each other in a corner of the waiting room.  The nurse would call them in to the examination room, and they would stand up and follow her into the other room...leaving huge stinking piles of turd on the clinic floor.  Serious.  Not a joke.

The Arabs all hate Jews because they compare themselves to us and realize just what low dirty filth they are on the scale of humanity.  The fact that the Jews, after having no country or government for 2000 years while enduring one pogrom and persecution after another, could return miraculously to our own original homeland, and in 40 years produce an advanced society and State rivaling those in the West...this the Arabs can not tolerate...they know that no matter how many thousands of years went by they could never produce a modern society and orderly state...then the outrage follows when they declare a "sneak attack" all-out war on us on the High Holiest Day of the Jewish Year, and the IDF still crushes the combined might of all Arab States...

The only thing the Arab Muslim does well is dump on the floor or wherever else he or she happens to be, and then wipe themselves with their bare hands while cursing "the Jew"!

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2007, 09:56:41 PM »
"...the sand 'people' Just poop where they want ..."

The only thing the Arab Muslim does well is dump on the floor or wherever else he or she happens to be, and then wipe themselves with their bare hands while cursing "the Jew"!
The right hand is to wipe the a** and the left is to eat. or maybe the other way around, but you get the point
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2007, 01:52:25 AM »
Ummm...I dont know what to say about this  :o

Sick! How could people live like that?  :o :o

They shoud thank "prophet" Mo for this 1400 years ago Eastern Roman ruled Syria, Egipt North Africa and Sassanid Persia were far mor advanced and richer than improvished by Germanic barbarian invaders Europe; in 638 CE there was from one to one and the half milion people in Palestine; in XIX century after 1300 years of "englitened" pisslamic rules in 1840 they were only one hundred thousend; The Jew piooners has rebuilded desolated land; Islamic culture is based on robery of infidedels and violence against any dissidents religius, politicall so no suprise that they can't acumulate wealth and knowledge and do reasearch  outside Quran which is haram needed to achieve some progress. There were no uniwersities teaching secular disciplines in ME before XIX century; Look on Egipt with Alexandria once greatest scientific centre in med; Haw many Egiptian nobel price winers are today?

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2007, 04:19:03 AM »
arab man is scum and arab woman is scum
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2007, 12:45:54 PM »
Before islam the persian and arab peoples were civilized.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2007, 03:46:34 AM »

Persian were; and mayority of ME was not Arab, but ethnicly arameic, culturaly greek and politicly eastern Roman (Bizantine) and civilised too; A-rabs were violent semi nomadic sawages in  Arabic penisula; but they were atleast pagan violent savages. They were bad but pisslam made them a lot worse. ::) ;)

Love your Enemy

ftf

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2007, 04:28:52 PM »

Persian were; and mayority of ME was not Arab, but ethnicly arameic, culturaly greek and politicly eastern Roman (Bizantine) and civilised too; A-rabs were violent semi nomadic sawages in  Arabic penisula; but they were atleast pagan violent savages. They were bad but pisslam made them a lot worse. ::) ;)
They weren't all bad, there were some christians and Jews living in peace among them, Mohammed put a stop to that of course...

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2007, 08:04:29 PM »
You didn't think Turkish muslims smell like rose or vanilla, did you ?

;D ;D ;D
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc