Author Topic: The facts are coming out about Jena, and it is nothing like the media says  (Read 7395 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: The facts are coming out about Jena, and it is nothing like the media says
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2007, 09:34:30 PM »
I believe that the black people do own Jesse and Al...or is it the other way around.  Either way as long as they are allowed to be  front and center  - you are all bound together in the publics mind.   
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2007, 09:58:40 PM »
I believe that the black people do own Jesse and Al...or is it the other way around.  Either way as long as they are allowed to be  front and center  - you are all bound together in the publics mind.   
Yes I agree! I always hear the solo rebuke of Sharpton and gang but at the end of the day most blacks support the havoc created by people like him. Until blacks completely turn their backs on people like Sharpton and Jackson and shun Faracan's million man marches they will never be free of the affirmative action stigma.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Erica

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2007, 02:44:50 AM »
Then is it fair that I say that you're bound to the kkk? *example*

Erica

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2007, 02:45:59 AM »
We're only bound together in YOUR mind. You don't think that there are blacks with their own minds?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2007, 12:27:16 PM »
No -  How is that?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2007, 12:34:46 PM »
We're only bound together in YOUR mind. You don't think that there are blacks with their own minds?

Yes - in my mind and no one else's  ::)

Erica

« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2007, 09:31:02 PM »
No -  How is that?
So its okay to bind ALL blacks with evil blacks, but not okay to bind ALL whites with the likes of the KKK (an EVIL white group)..or perhaps a white child molester and such?

My point is that its not fair to point to an entire race of people and say, "the fact that people who look like you committed x,y,z, crime makes you just like them; therefore you are all linked." How is that even remotely fair, bullcat? I can't pin the KKK's crimes on every white person, why should YOU pin every crime an evil black has committed on EVERY black?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2007, 10:13:00 PM »
First off - weren't we talking about Fat Albert Sharpton and Jesse Mumbles Jackson?

You asked -
So its okay to bind ALL blacks with evil blacks, but not okay to bind ALL whites with the likes of the KKK (an EVIL white group)..or perhaps a white child molester and such?
Have the KKK touched your life?  If so - you may need to judge all people based on what they have done to you.
I say - Do what you have to do to survive!  ::)
If you are robbed at gunpoint by a purple man - I'm sure that you will look at all purple men differently.  If not you are crazier then a JuneBug  :o..
If there is no outcry against the evil behavior  of Al and Jesse - then you guys own them or they own you.
The KKK does not represent me or most whites in any capacity  - but if they bother you I could understand why you might be leary of all whites.
Whatever.  I'm from NYC - I've never seen any people dressed in white sheets...except maybe at a toga party  ;).

Erica

« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2007, 11:17:51 PM »
First off - weren't we talking about Fat Albert Sharpton and Jesse Mumbles Jackson?

You asked -
Have the KKK touched your life?  If so - you may need to judge all people based on what they have done to you.
If you are robbed at gunpoint by a purple man - I'm sure that you will look at all purple men differently.  If not you are crazier then a JuneBug  :o..
If there is no outcry against the evil behavior  of Al and Jesse - then you guys own them or they own you.
The KKK does not represent me or most whites in any capacity  - but if they bother you I could understand why you might be leary of all whites.
Whatever.  I'm from NYC - I've never seen any people dressed in white sheets...except maybe at a toga party  ;).

I know for a fact that even if the kKK did nothing to me personally (besides [censored] me off with their incessive  hatred of people of other races) I KNOW I'd never hate ALL whites because of it. Just like I dispise the white man of yesteryear (he's dead now.so it really dosen't matter, but) I don't blame the white man/woman or child of today for slavery. That just isn't fair. And if you're looking for me to say so, you're going to be waiting a long while, bullcat..I'm not budging!

I was treated like crap by a white 1st grade teacher I had ..in fact every black kid in our class was... She would often tell us we were stupid and such. She even prevented me from going to the nurse's office after I was knocked unconcious on my way to school one morning. When I awakened, I was late for class...so being the 6 year old I was..I ran to class and she didn't want to hear any excuses... even with a huge knot on my head and me telling her that I was dizzy and didn't feel good. SHe had me do 20 lines "I will not be late for class or forget my glasses." .then told me I coudln't go to lunch. When I wheezed and cried,she constantly told me I was disrupting class and faking an illness. Long story short, when I made it to my apartment building and someone found me passed out in our building's office after (um, you know) , I was rushed to the hospital and told my mom what had happened. My mom went up to the school, gave the teacher a peice of her mind and all the teacher could say was ..."I thought she was faking...." My mom whipped out the doctor's note and the teacher turned red. A few incidents with other children arose and then she was let go.

Now I told you that to say this... Although I still dislike that lady, she didn't make me bitter toward all white people. I went on to have GREAT white teacher, went to college and made OUTSTANDING white friends, got married and met MORE terrific white friends and friends of different cultures other than mine on our travels as a military family. I LOVE those who respect me...but you're not required to love me back though. Those who disrespect me, earn disrespect from me. And I would think the same would go for me. If I disrespect you, you don't have to respect me. I'm in the wrong.

YOU aren't to blame for the way the teacher treated her black class, so why should I be on 'white watch' against you?

And I want to tell you something... Before we left Okinawa in 2002, there was talk of the Klan possibly moving there and having a rally there. What would be our next duty station? Garden City,Ny. lol I was so afraid of maybe going into Times Square and running into one of those sheet-clad clowns and having to run from them... but nothing came of it. We lived there for 3 1/2 years. Because New Yorkers stood up for the Klan not being part of their melting pot, they didn't move there.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2007, 05:54:36 AM »

You asked -

I know for a fact that even if the kKK did nothing to me personally (besides [censored] me off with their incessive  hatred of people of other races) I KNOW I'd never hate ALL whites because of it. Just like I dispise the white man of yesteryear (he's dead now.so it really dosen't matter, but) I don't blame the white man/woman or child of today for slavery. That just isn't fair. And if you're looking for me to say so, you're going to be waiting a long while, bullcat..I'm not budging!

I was treated like crap by a white 1st grade teacher I had ..in fact every black kid in our class was... She would often tell us we were stupid and such. She even prevented me from going to the nurse's office after I was knocked unconcious on my way to school one morning. When I awakened, I was late for class...so being the 6 year old I was..I ran to class and she didn't want to hear any excuses... even with a huge knot on my head and me telling her that I was dizzy and didn't feel good. SHe had me do 20 lines "I will not be late for class or forget my glasses." .then told me I coudln't go to lunch. When I wheezed and cried,she constantly told me I was disrupting class and faking an illness. Long story short, when I made it to my apartment building and someone found me passed out in our building's office after (um, you know) , I was rushed to the hospital and told my mom what had happened. My mom went up to the school, gave the teacher a peice of her mind and all the teacher could say was ..."I thought she was faking...." My mom whipped out the doctor's note and the teacher turned red. A few incidents with other children arose and then she was let go.

Now I told you that to say this... Although I still dislike that lady, she didn't make me bitter toward all white people. I went on to have GREAT white teacher, went to college and made OUTSTANDING white friends, got married and met MORE terrific white friends and friends of different cultures other than mine on our travels as a military family. I LOVE those who respect me...but you're not required to love me back though. Those who disrespect me, earn disrespect from me. And I would think the same would go for me. If I disrespect you, you don't have to respect me. I'm in the wrong.

YOU aren't to blame for the way the teacher treated her black class, so why should I be on 'white watch' against you?

And I want to tell you something... Before we left Okinawa in 2002, there was talk of the Klan possibly moving there and having a rally there. What would be our next duty station? Garden City,Ny. lol I was so afraid of maybe going into Times Square and running into one of those sheet-clad clowns and having to run from them... but nothing came of it. We lived there for 3 1/2 years. Because New Yorkers stood up for the Klan not being part of their melting pot, they didn't move there.
Why do you use the word hate?
Did I tell you to hate anyone?
Why do you hate the white man of yesteryear?  Were they all evil?  I don't think so.
That is a terrible story you told. 
If that happened to me...I would be very leary of every white teacher I ever had again. 

newman

« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2007, 06:31:20 AM »

My point is that its not fair to point to an entire race of people and say, "the fact that people who look like you committed x,y,z, crime makes you just like them; therefore you are all linked." How is that even remotely fair, bullcat? I can't pin the KKK's crimes on every white person, why should YOU pin every crime an evil black has committed on EVERY black?

There's no comparison.

Evil whites are a tiny % of the white population. Evil blacks are a huge % of the black population.

So YES, it is appropriate to tar blacks with the brush of the evil ones whilst not doing the same with whites. Unfair? Maybe. But that's the way it is. Statistics are statistics.

Erica

« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2007, 06:39:36 AM »

You asked -

Why do you use the word hate?
Did I tell you to hate anyone?
Why do you hate the white man of yesteryear?  Were they all evil?  I don't think so.
That is a terrible story you told. 
If that happened to me...I would be very leary of every white teacher I ever had again. 

I use the word hate because its a terrifying emotion that could cause people to do strange and stupid things like hang nooses on a tree, hang nooses on someone's office door, pull a gun on someone of opposite color, or beat up someone of another color simply because they are who they are...

NO you didn't tell me to hate anyone but you suggested that I  should beware of all whites even if one white person hurts me; and I think that you said that because that's how you came out after your hurtful situations with evil blacks.
NO not ALL white men of yesteryear were evil, just those who were slave masters. I'm not talking about the abolitionists who faught and helped blacks escape from slavery.
As for my story, I don't hold grudges very well in this life. As a slave I might have held several, but thankfully I wasn't born at that time. I mean, I've been hurt physically and mentally from black people also, but I'll never take what I experienced out on EVERY black person either. That just wouldn't make sense to me.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2007, 06:59:29 AM »
I'm just a bit too busy to hang nooses from trees  ;) so don't mistake me for the KKK.  I'm just a person who judges the situation around me - if I don't like it I'm out of there.
I admire your ability to be so forgiving.

Erica

« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2007, 07:31:17 AM »
I'm just a bit too busy to hang nooses from trees  ;) so don't mistake me for the KKK.  I'm just a person who judges the situation around me - if I don't like it I'm out of there.

There is nothing wrong with being careful. I'm nice but I'm always looking behind me to make sure I'm not being followed by "crazy" :o, I do it especially when I'm walking with my girls because "crazy" dosen't care WHAT color you are.

Its not something that came easily to me, I'll tell you (being forgiving). As you can tell, I still have something against my 1st grade teacher and the incident was 27 years ago. I still have something against my uncle  >:( for molesting me when I was 5 and that was 28 years ago, and I still have something against the  >:( who raped me and that was 16 years ago. I am just really careful how I treat others because of how I was treated before. Instead of rushing into frienships with people by taking 10 steps forward, I take 5 instead. When they show me who they really are, I back off as if I never knew them. Its a process.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2007, 07:57:40 AM »
I'm just a bit too busy to hang nooses from trees  ;) so don't mistake me for the KKK.  I'm just a person who judges the situation around me - if I don't like it I'm out of there.

There is nothing wrong with being careful. I'm nice but I'm always looking behind me to make sure I'm not being followed by "crazy" :o, I do it especially when I'm walking with my girls because "crazy" dosen't care WHAT color you are.

Its not something that came easily to me, I'll tell you (being forgiving). As you can tell, I still have something against my 1st grade teacher and the incident was 27 years ago. I still have something against my uncle  >:( for molesting me when I was 5 and that was 28 years ago, and I still have something against the  >:( who raped me and that was 16 years ago. I am just really careful how I treat others because of how I was treated before. Instead of rushing into frienships with people by taking 10 steps forward, I take 5 instead. When they show me who they really are, I back off as if I never knew them. Its a process.
Erica the day of black folks having to be fearful of whites in the context of racial violence is a thing of the past in most parts of the country. The fact that today more than ever black folks shop live and work in the same neighborhoods as white folks do and feel safe is a tribute to that fact. Sadly the reverse is not the case. Today young black folks seem to feel its pay back time if a white is in a place where he is outnumbered  there is a good chance that he or she will have some sort of consultation to deal with. This is why white folks like myself are always vigilant when I go into a place where I as a white am in the minority.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Erica

« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2007, 08:06:57 AM »
I'm just a bit too busy to hang nooses from trees  ;) so don't mistake me for the KKK.  I'm just a person who judges the situation around me - if I don't like it I'm out of there.

Erica the day of black folks having to be fearful of whites in the context of racial violence is a thing of the past in most parts of the country. The fact that today more than ever black folks shop live and work in the same neighborhoods as white folks do and feel safe is a tribute to that fact. Sadly the reverse is not the case. Today young black folks seem to feel its pay back time if a white is in a place where he is outnumbered  there is a good chance that he or she will have some sort of consultation to deal with. This is why white folks like myself are always vigilant when I go into a place where I as a white am in the minority.
Did  you take me looking out for "crazy" to mean I'm looking out for the crazy white man? I assure you, I'm speaking of ANYONE crazy. THeir face dosen't have to be white.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2007, 08:59:14 PM »
As usual this will go on and on. What the blacks do is to try this into a drug that us called white guilt and make whites take this drug. This is what keeps white nitwit liberals so shakey and sissy like when confronted by activists. This white guilt is given to white school children and it administered on PBS, NPR and the public school system. There was a perfect example of the white guilt drug addicted in the rally that was straged at the peoples university named columbia in which a noose was hung on an affrimative action [censored] professor. White guilt addicted came from all over to 'shoot up' their guilt on the steps of the building where this end of the world horror story unfolded. The usual cliches were thrown about, kumbaya was heard sung as well as we will overcome the white man. White gult spreads faster the crack and meth. Of all the drugs white guilt is the worst. It destroys the mind and soul of weak white morons who probalby have other severe mental problems. Yes, Jena will live on and on. A thousand years from now, when america has completely turned brown and black, they will sit on the rubble and garbage heaps where once great buildings stood, around a campfire telling the story of jena and how they used it to conquer the white man.

Erica

« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2007, 03:12:38 AM »
As usual this will go on and on. What the blacks do is to try this into a drug that us called white guilt and make whites take this drug. This is what keeps white nitwit liberals so shakey and sissy like when confronted by activists. This white guilt is given to white school children and it administered on PBS, NPR and the public school system. There was a perfect example of the white guilt drug addicted in the rally that was straged at the peoples university named columbia in which a noose was hung on an affrimative action [censored] professor. White guilt addicted came from all over to 'shoot up' their guilt on the steps of the building where this end of the world horror story unfolded. The usual cliches were thrown about, kumbaya was heard sung as well as we will overcome the white man. White gult spreads faster the crack and meth. Of all the drugs white guilt is the worst. It destroys the mind and soul of weak white morons who probalby have other severe mental problems. Yes, Jena will live on and on. A thousand years from now, when america has completely turned brown and black, they will sit on the rubble and garbage heaps where once great buildings stood, around a campfire telling the story of jena and how they used it to conquer the white man.
The terrifying thing about this is that you actually believe what you just typed.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2007, 09:24:45 AM »
I sure do believe what I wrote. It will get worse. As the numbers of the turd world hordes continue to rise, the infra stuctrure will fall into disrepair, and the turd worlders will destroy the standing structures and build huts, just like the hell hole they created in the mother land. Raw sewage will run in the streets, bed bugs, infections once thought cured will arise again, crime will be an everymoment occurance, roaming bands of gangs will hold sway. It will be the end of civilization. Due to affrimative action the only medical care will come from voodoo priests and other assorted turd world sciences. They will be no formal education since it will be deemed 'too white and therefore racist'. There will be witchdoctors who will spine tales of things that never existed and lead the turd worlders down the road to more ignorance, if that is possible. Yes you and your mexicrap bro and hos will be on your own free from the white men and all his medicine, inventions, and thoughts. It will be a wonderful place, raw sewage everywhere, sickness and violence. That is what the blacks want and I hope they get it. If there is any way I can help to show the blacks how to self destruct faster, please let me know.

Erica

« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2007, 09:57:39 AM »
I sure do believe what I wrote. It will get worse. As the numbers of the turd world hordes continue to rise, the infra stuctrure will fall into disrepair, and the turd worlders will destroy the standing structures and build huts, just like the hell hole they created in the mother land. Raw sewage will run in the streets, bed bugs, infections once thought cured will arise again, crime will be an everymoment occurance, roaming bands of gangs will hold sway. It will be the end of civilization. Due to affrimative action the only medical care will come from voodoo priests and other assorted turd world sciences. They will be no formal education since it will be deemed 'too white and therefore racist'. There will be witchdoctors who will spine tales of things that never existed and lead the turd worlders down the road to more ignorance, if that is possible. Yes you and your mexicrap bro and hos will be on your own free from the white men and all his medicine, inventions, and thoughts. It will be a wonderful place, raw sewage everywhere, sickness and violence. That is what the blacks want and I hope they get it. If there is any way I can help to show the blacks how to self destruct faster, please let me know.
You have some deeply-rooted issues. I don't have any Mexican brothers or sisters and I don't want what you think I want. I'm actually tired of responding to you though. You make no sense at all. I'm someone who wants to change the world for the better; therefore you're barking up the wrong tree, fjack. If you're angry about the state things are at now, do something about it. Stop trying to be Nostrodamas. You can't possibly know if all of that is going to happen. You're just being negative.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2007, 10:11:16 AM »
Erica - the writing is on the wall - FJack doesn't have to be Nostradamus - he just has to have eyes.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2007, 10:22:07 AM »
The writing is on the wall, the chain of events have started already. We are headed for doom is severe and drastic action is not taken to turn this situation around, I am sorry but that is the way it is. The traitors in washington must be thrown out and a new mindset must be established. A mindset that will bring back common sense to government, a change of societies priorities and morals, and if you don't want to follow the rules of a civilized society you will be shown the door to a more 'liberal lifestyle' in an african country that is run by a backward, ignorant savage like mugarbage. Of course we will send bono over there to make you feel better and tell you it is not your fault. I would send madonna tramp and angelina over there, and instead of them purchasing negroes, I would like negroes purchase them.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2007, 11:01:16 AM »
The writing is on the wall, the chain of events have started already. We are headed for doom is severe and drastic action is not taken to turn this situation around, I am sorry but that is the way it is. The traitors in washington must be thrown out and a new mindset must be established. A mindset that will bring back common sense to government, a change of societies priorities and morals, and if you don't want to follow the rules of a civilized society you will be shown the door to a more 'liberal lifestyle' in an african country that is run by a backward, ignorant savage like mugarbage. Of course we will send bono over there to make you feel better and tell you it is not your fault. I would send madonna tramp and angelina over there, and instead of them purchasing negroes, I would like negroes purchase them.
O0 Excellent post FJack!  I say send Angelina and Brad into the wild, instead of a secure compound/hotel with body gaurds, and see how they fare in Africa.

Erica

« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2007, 05:40:29 AM »
O0 Excellent post FJack!  I say send Angelina and Brad into the wild, instead of a secure compound/hotel with body gaurds, and see how they fare in Africa.
Bullcat, I understand that you've been badly burned by your experiences with evil blacks. I can't help you stop fearing blacks in general. That's a psychological issue of which I'm not qualified to give advice. I just hope that you have a wonderful life despite all of the horrible things that happened to you because of evil blacks.

Erica

« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2007, 05:45:41 AM »
Fjack, I cannot subscribe to the craziness you're speaking of. I think that before all of this catastrophic 'blacks taking over the world and owning white people' craziness ::) happens ::)  , an asteroid, a thing with no racial preference of who it will kill first or last... will crash into our troubled world and we'll ALL be done for. lol (Of course I don't believe that either but you get the point... LIGHTEN UP! ) I dont' want your land. I don't want whatever place you hold in your life! I don't want your job! I don't want your home! I don't want your life. How you feel about where your life is heading so far is NOT MY FAULT. I think you have to fix some things in your own life before blaming ALL black people for the reason that you're so pissed off with the world.