Author Topic: What about everyone to post whenever they will want ?  (Read 1709 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
What about everyone to post whenever they will want ?
« on: October 08, 2007, 10:44:36 AM »
As an answere to Vito's[the forum member] ofter, I ofter to keep the forum open, always.
It's the individual's duty to choose what to do with his believes, would he choose to keep Shabbat or to "violet" (or violet without " - ") the Shabbat by entering this site/forum.

That is not the admines duty to keep people out of the forum in the Jewish holidays, but if that's how they feel they don't need to close the forum on Shabbat, because everyone should decide for himself about his believes - and out of that, there are many non-Jews here, we don't need to prevent from tham to be here.

My ofter is to keep the forum opened, always, and if you want to know you did your "duty" about warning people of violeting the Shabbat you can do it simpely by :
A. Automatic privet messege that will say the Shabbat has enterd.
B. A messsege on the head of the page that says that Shabbat has enterd .
C. What is your opinion ?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 10:46:12 AM by Dexter »
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: What about everyone to post whenever they will want ?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 10:49:41 AM »

I'm okay with it, don't know about the management's view on the subject. I imagine the board would be very quiet and boring at those times anyway.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 11:23:01 AM »
If a Jew will be observant of Shabbat, he/she will not go on the JTF forum anyway. Shutting down the JTF forum on Shabbat will not stop a Jew from turning on his/her computer and surfing the internet.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 11:33:04 AM »
If a Jew will be observant of Shabbat, he/she will not go on the JTF forum anyway. Shutting down the JTF forum on Shabbat will not stop a Jew from turning on his/her computer and surfing the internet.
Exectly.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2007, 12:05:45 PM »
Exectly.

"Exectly"? Now that is a funny! Looks like you were thinking "correct" and "exactly" at the same time as you were typing.  :D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2007, 01:52:50 PM »
Exectly.

"Exectly"? Now that is a funny! Looks like you were thinking "correct" and "exactly" at the same time as you were typing.  :D
It was a small spelling mistake.
I'm a human being and I can mistake, if you wouldn't mind of course.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2007, 01:56:49 PM »
He was just teasing Dex...

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2007, 02:12:40 PM »
He was just teasing Dex...
I know .

Anyway, lets get back to the subject .

- Friedrich Nietzsche