Author Topic: Muslim Women are Donkeys  (Read 6357 times)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Muslim Women are Donkeys
« on: October 08, 2007, 06:15:02 PM »

Narrated 'Aisha: -.. "Prayer is annulled by a dog, a donkey and a woman (if they pass in front of the praying people)." I said, "You have made us (i.e. women) dogs" ----- (Sahih Bukhari).

Bummer! Muslim women are not only donkeys they are dogs too! Dogs are very friendly and favorite pets in the western world but it's one of the most degraded animals in Islamic countries. Calling someone a dog is an extremely offensive demeanor and may ignite a fistfight. It's clear that Mohammad deliberately put down women, dogs and donkeys in the same class, with an attempt to humiliate the Muslim women. Are these Muslim women blind, don't they have any self-esteem?

Mohammad never had high regard of women's intelligence. Women are dumb and stupid, a disrespectful attitude perceived by many followers of Mohammad until today.

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: --... I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you--." The women asked, "O Allah's Apostle! What is deficient in our intelligence and religion?" He said, "(Q-2.282) Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?" They replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her intelligence" ----- (Sahih Bukhari).

http://www.islam-watch.org/SherKhan/muslim_women_are_donkeys.htm
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
Re: Muslim Women are Donkeys
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 09:24:35 AM »

Bummer! Muslim women are not only donkeys they are dogs too! Dogs are very friendly and favorite pets in the western world but it's one of the most degraded animals in Islamic countries. Calling someone a dog is an extremely offensive demeanor and may ignite a fistfight. It's clear that Mohammad deliberately put down women, dogs and donkeys in the same class, with an attempt to humiliate the Muslim women. Are these Muslim women blind, don't they have any self-esteem?

Most muslim women were raised in this 'culture' since birth and have been conditioned this way. As for converts, that is another storey. Converts to islam have something wrong with them which blinds them to the realities of islam.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 12:59:49 PM »

Most muslim women were raised in this 'culture' since birth and have been conditioned this way. As for converts, that is another storey. Converts to islam have something wrong with them which blinds them to the realities of islam.

They're masochists; just like white women who seek blackmen.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

kellymaureen

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2007, 11:02:14 PM »
If muslim men could figure out how to reproduce without their female baby making factories, muslim women would cease to exist, they have farm animals, each other and little boys for any other needs, women are chattel in islam.

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2007, 04:06:51 AM »
iSLAM IS A CULT OF FEAR.this is all they know so,their women are kept in fear and then thru this twisted cult they become slowely more indoctrinated in to pislam,this cannot not be avoided for pislam  errodes any notions of thought and or expression! subjegation is the watch word of the stinking book the koran.enforced by the male{who tend to like the odd goat or young boy}so women dont have a chance evan if they could break out,any slightest move to break conformity is met by death! welcome to pislam folks...
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

kellymaureen

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2007, 02:00:35 PM »
Well it seems they ARE getting some rights, there have been female suicide bombers, not to mention muslim women seem to be out in hoards, more and more during the "death to America" marches.  I use to feel sorry for them, but no longer.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2007, 06:55:40 PM »
Kelly ,It is the religion not the people.Before islum they, we're decent people.We need to brake their bonds of loyalty to that evil religion.

kellymaureen

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2007, 06:59:26 PM »
Easier said than done, the majority are willing to die for some fake allah...and it takes an evil person to follow such an evil ideology, a good and kind human being would see through it.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2007, 07:01:31 PM »
In some ways Im weak because as a Christian I believe people can change.Other than that kill em all!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2007, 03:14:11 AM »
In some ways Im weak because as a Christian I believe people can change.Other than that kill em all!

Sorry mate but I agree with Chaim and Kelly on this; first first the muslims act like zombies not humans so let's treat them like ones; second they live in west so they can't even have the ignorance excuse the shepards from kurdistan or beduins from Sahara have; third where are those moderate muslims demonstrating and rioting agianst OBL, terrorism in KSA after any mayor terror atacks? I've seen them rioting over stupid cartoon instead; fourth my patience and feelings are reserved for their victims only since 9/11 and August War so the bottom line I say: For me muslims are not humans anymore; but rabid dogs;  Kill them them all and let G-d sort them out!   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

ftf

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2007, 02:41:00 PM »

Sorry mate but I agree with Chaim and Kelly on this; first first the muslims act like zombies not humans so let's treat them like ones; second they live in west so they can't even have the ignorance excuse the shepards from kurdistan or beduins from Sahara have; third where are those moderate muslims demonstrating and rioting agianst OBL, terrorism in KSA after any mayor terror atacks? I've seen them rioting over stupid cartoon instead; fourth my patience and feelings are reserved for their victims only since 9/11 and August War so the bottom line I say: For me muslims are not humans anymore; but rabid dogs;  Kill them them all and let G-d sort them out!   
Despite all you say, it's possible for them to change, they just have to be woken up to the truth, look at Walid Shoebat, or the guy who goes by the name of investigateislam on youtube.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2007, 02:50:48 PM »
Quote from: ftf link=topic=9512.msg#msg date=
Quote from: Ultra Requete link=topic=9512.msg#msg date=
Quote from: Christianwhitenation.name link=topic=9512.msg#msg date=

Despite all you say, it's possible for them to change, they just have to be woken up to the truth, look at Walid Shoebat, or the guy who goes by the name of investigateislam on youtube.
I'll grant you that it is possible for some to change.  But should we allow them to immigrate into our countries by the millions in the hope that a few will change their ways?  I believe, in the long run, this is suicide.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2007, 02:52:52 PM »
Hi warp I agree with that!

kellymaureen

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2007, 03:26:12 PM »
Given the amount of muslims in the world, the few that DO actually realize the truth are just a drop in the bucket.  Can we afford to have them here and HOPE they will change, and the ones who say they do, how do we know for sure since lying for the sake of allah is permitted?

Its like having a rabid dog in the house, hoping he will somehow get better, and at the same time hoping he doesnt kill you.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2007, 06:52:03 PM »
Given the amount of muslims in the world, the few that DO actually realize the truth are just a drop in the bucket.  Can we afford to have them here and HOPE they will change, and the ones who say they do, how do we know for sure since lying for the sake of allah is permitted?

Its like having a rabid dog in the house, hoping he will somehow get better, and at the same time hoping he doesnt kill you.

That is common sense and reality texted very well. :)
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2007, 07:55:20 PM »
@mosquewatch:

"Mohammad deliberately put down (MUSLIM)women, dogs and donkeys in the same class".....

....Dogs and donkeys are really humiliated.

8)

@Christianwhitenation:

abandon any weakness you have,
when whatever islamic is in question.

Any muslimchild, muslimwoman or muslimman
could reap you apart if it could grab you.

Ultra requete is ABSOLUTELY right:

"muslims act like zombies not humans".

:D

@kellymaureen,
you "understand" islam better than any
other WESTERN woman I could have ever met.
I underline that I am born and live in the west (france).

I definitely do not regret joining JTF.

;)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 01:36:27 PM by Husar »
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2007, 07:56:08 PM »
Nice thread.  I thought Kelly would enjoy this...lol
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2007, 08:01:26 PM »
Since muslim females ARE donkeys,
how much a weight can they carry ?

It could be useful when you go to IKEA,
for instance, and you have some furniture to take home....

I'm interested.

:)
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"

"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
"Serbian Gussars"
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

kellymaureen

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2007, 06:39:26 AM »
kellymaureen,
you "understand" islam better than any
other WESTERN woman i could have ever met.
I underline that I am born and live in the west (france).

I definitely do not regret joining JTF.

Thanks Husar!

If we do not understand our enemy we will not be able to defeat it ;)
Youre from France?
and I dont regret joining either, not one bit.

kellymaureen

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2007, 06:39:59 AM »
Nice thread.  I thought Kelly would enjoy this...lol

Lol its that obvious is it :laugh:

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2007, 06:57:09 AM »
Quote from: Husar link=topic=9512.msg#msg date=
Since muslim females ARE donkeys,
how much a weight can they carry ?

It could be useful when you go to IKEA,
for instance, and you have some furniture to take home....

I'm interested.

:)

Well, considering that a Muslim man can have up to 4 wives, I'd say that their load capacity is quite high.  He can probably redecorate his whole tent by making just one trip to IKEA with all four.

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2007, 07:52:58 AM »
@kellymaureen:

Everything is about the well-known sentence:
"KNOW YOUR FOE."

And yes,
I am from france.
(I do not put a major "F" on france,
from the day it betrayed Serbia
by participating in Her BOMBING.)

@HiWarp:

:::D :::D :::D

Indeed they're useful !!!

:::D :::D :::D

You made me laugh (alone)
in front of my computer...

O0
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 01:37:45 PM by Husar »
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"

"Serbian Gussars"
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc