1 (3.1%)
Fish
2 (6.3%)
Rabbits
0 (0%)
Rodents
3 (9.4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: What is your favorite pet?  (Read 7427 times)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: What is your favorite pet?
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2007, 12:24:39 AM »
Charlie my dog is 40 pounds of love but defends us.He talks too!

raiseyourfist

« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2007, 12:31:52 AM »
Dogs, love German Shepherds ;D

German Shepards were used by the Nazi's in world war 2 to sniff out jews im hiding also to guard death and work camps

kellymaureen

« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2007, 12:35:03 AM »
well i can assure you that my dog doesnt do that.

they are also used by the military, police and security forces to sniff out bombs and drugs

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2007, 12:37:39 AM »
YeS the stupid nazis used alot of good things for  bad.

newman

« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2007, 04:23:19 AM »
Pigs are the best pets if you have muslim neighbours. :laugh:

raiseyourfist

« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2007, 07:47:10 AM »
My favorite pet is the shvartza....mmmhmmm... :laugh:

CLERKS 2... if anyone has seen it..

Randall: I will not be treated like a shvartza..

Dante: Randall

Randall: what porch money isn't a racial term against blacks... [censored]*ger is

Dande: RANDAL

Randall: no it isnt, spooks, spades, [censored] nog, gigaboo... those are racial slurs shvartza is not..

Dante: yes it is

Randall: no it isnt my Grandma used to call me shvartza all the time because i used to sit on my porch and stare at my neighbours it was cute.

Dante: no it is an offensive term to call blacks...

Randal: im sure if we really wanted to we could take back the word shvartza....

Dante: you cant take it back, the whole reason for its existence is to denegrate an entire group of people... and your not black

Randal: LOOK AT YOU TELLING ME I CANT DO SOMETHING BECAUSE OF THE COLOUR OF MY SKIN.. YOUR THE RACIST

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2007, 02:02:51 PM »
Funny.What about trunk monkey?Is that racist too?I didn't know a shvartza but from the commercials on the net,i heard trunk monkey.But the way I don't like monkeys.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2007, 02:16:54 PM »
They aren't as smart as people make them out to be.And I dont believe in evolution so it makes me sick to hear people call them our relatives. ;D

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2007, 03:02:43 PM »
In Poland we call the german shepards Alsatian Shepards and viola they're kosher Again ;); I like cats more They're elegent, smart and emotional but not over like dogs I love most Maincoons iheard that they can be train for home protection; the dogs exept defence ones shoud not be kept in cities; they need lot of space and/or time for them.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm