Author Topic: An Affirmative Action Bus Driver  (Read 2427 times)

admin

An Affirmative Action Bus Driver
« on: October 09, 2007, 12:54:47 PM »
Yesterday the female black bus driver told an old white woman she forgot something at the bus stop. So the black woman said "Come with me.". Then she closed the door on the white woman and drove the bus away. Later I found out it was because she didn't want the white woman on the bus because before the same white woman was making noise on the bus and called the black woman a "black b*tch". She said the least she could do was refuse her a ride. So why did they not let her board but they let loud blacks disrupt the bus all the time?

newman

Re: An Affirmative Action Bus Driver
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2007, 10:14:51 PM »
90% of blacks aren't fit to shovel sh*t, let alone drive public transport!

newman

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2007, 10:52:12 PM »
90% of blacks aren't fit to shovel sh*t, let alone drive public transport!

Are Abbos fit? Do they drive public transport?

Abbos would never be sober enough for 5 minutes to drive a scooter!

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2007, 10:24:21 AM »
That white woman was lucky that she wasn't assualted by this affrimative action creature. There is no use to complain since that thing has a job forever no matter what she does.

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2007, 03:30:52 PM »
That white woman was lucky that she wasn't assualted by this affrimative action creature. There is no use to complain since that thing has a job forever no matter what she does.

dat white wimmenz got more that she bargained for fjack.  maybe next time she use exact change.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2007, 05:52:10 PM »
Hey kongo, do you spit in white peoples' food like the rev whore monger hymie town spitter did when he was working at a fast food joint like you. By the way, what McDonalds do you work at. Is this your career or are you in training for a job at burger king. You can be the king and wear a funky robe and a paper crown and hopefully we will see you on hoprah saying how you studied hard and worked your way to the top.

newman

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2007, 03:53:25 AM »
Yesterday night on my way home from college, a load of schvartzas from another bus (The other bus was coming from a state university for blacks.) got on my bus and started making so much noise. Why can't they just ride the bus like everyone else?

That's like asking why arab-muslims can't live in peace like everybody else. It's because they're animals.