Poll

Should it?

Yes.
15 (78.9%)
No.
4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Should homosexuality be banned?  (Read 3354 times)

admin

Should homosexuality be banned?
« on: October 09, 2007, 03:23:29 PM »
I think it should. It is an abomination.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: Should homosexuality be banned?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 03:31:23 PM »
We should send them over to Iran, and let them take over. That'll cure them both gays and Iranians ;D!

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 03:55:26 PM »
Ahhhh...no.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 03:56:20 PM »
You can ban something but you can't police what people do in the privacy of their own homes.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2007, 03:58:45 PM »
You can ban something but you can't police what people do in the privacy of their own homes.

You're right. I was just kidding, but there would be way too much backlash if you try to ban homosexuality in America anyway.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2007, 04:21:25 PM »
No. No ban. Except in case ALL the Seven Noahide Lwas were established as obligatory for all citizens. As far as there is reigious freedom even to be an atheist, there's no reason to ban anything on religious backgrounds.
However gay adoptions should be banned and punished. How can a child express his opposition to queerness if their "parents" are gay??? That's is forced indoctrination and contrary to human rights. In Let-be-land we quit citizenship to any homosexual in case he/she adopts a child. Gay marriages are not recognised, but they are not punishable if were celebrated abroad. Private life is not even investigated.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2007, 04:33:06 PM »
I think it should. It is an abomination.

I don't know  about this noahide nonsence but fullly agree with Yacov on pederasty. BTW mayority of Americans are christian not jewish, "noahide" muslim or atheist; so americais is christian country with secular goverment just like Israel is jewish country with secular goverment. For now... 8;)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2007, 04:41:26 PM »
YOu cannot force Torah in the privacy of one's home....so in public places yes..but in the privacy of one's home...impossible.

On the other hand, a campaign should be put out to not recommend people of practicing inappropriate behavior like that.

For those that can't help it, because there are some that might be born that way, compassion woudl be necessary to help guide them.  I don't know to what result because it might not be possible to change some homosexuals.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2007, 04:59:25 PM »
YOu cannot force Torah in the privacy of one's home....so in public places yes..but in the privacy of one's home...impossible.

On the other hand, a campaign should be put out to not recommend people of practicing inappropriate behavior like that.

For those that can't help it, because there are some that might be born that way, compassion woudl be necessary to help guide them.  I don't know to what result because it might not be possible to change some homosexuals.

You are right. Today, nearly all gays are born that way. We are not in ancient Greece and Rome where it was simply a fashion. Most gays today can't help it, but they still have the choise of celibate. The question is: would an heterosexual accept celibate if it were necceseary for some reason ( for example in case he is unable to have healthy children)? Most likely he would use a contraceptive method and have sex anyway. Today most straight people have sex just for pleasure, and it is also immoral under the Noahide Laws. So, before judging others, one must put himself in their place.......

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2007, 05:01:27 PM »

You are right. Today, nearly all gays are born that way. We are not in ancient Greece and Rome where it was simply a fashion. Most gays today can't help it, but they still have the choise of celibate. The question is: would an heterosexual accept celibate if it were necceseary for some reason ( for example in case he is unable to have healthy children)? Most likely he would use a contraceptive method and have sex anyway. Today most straight people have sex just for pleasure, and it is also immoral under the Noahide Laws. So, before judging others, one must put himself in their place.......

Gd forbid that if i were put in this situation as a parent:
But I am more likely to accept my son, Gd fobid, with a Jewish gay partner than accept him, Gd forbid,  wtih a non-Jewish girl...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2007, 05:03:45 PM »
Today it's the fashion too; it's even tought in schools that being "gay" is cool :o; mayority of homos can treated and cured from their ilness.  

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2007, 05:06:10 PM »

But I am more likely to accept my son, Gd fobid, with a Jewish gay partner than accept him, Gd forbid,  wtih a non-Jewish girl...
Wow thats some scenario! There is always a chance the girl could convert. How does the other situation get any better?  :-\
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2007, 05:13:43 PM »

Lubab may corect me; by acording to Tanach's Torah the homosexual relation is greater sin than intermariage. Jew marring non jew stay jew his spouse may convert after all; while both homos engaged in immoral act shoud be killed plus there will be never little jews out of this .

Love your Enemy

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2007, 05:15:37 PM »
To Ultra:

Gays cannot and must not be treated, most treatments are based on the aversion therapy which has proved to be cruel and ineffective. However, if they truly take the religious ban seriously, they can do a great effort to keep celibate.

To Danny:

Intermarriage is a sin, but homosexuality seems to be more serious to the Torah. There is no capital punishment to a Jew who intermarries!!!!!

To CJD:
 Just remember that conversions in order to marry a Jew are invalid

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2007, 05:46:13 PM »

You bring up a very interesting point. There is a difference between experiencing homosexual feelings and engaging in homosexual behaviors. It is possible for someone to have homosexual desires but resist the urges to follow through on their behaviors. The conundrum is that if a homosexual engages in homosexual behavior, then it's a disgusting immoral lifestyle. But if a homosexual resists those urges and chooses to lead heterosexual life and marry someone of the opposite gender, then eventually, those feelings will overpower and will break up the marriage where homosexuals will then be accused of breaking up the family unit. So what's the solution? Just stay in the closet for their entire lives?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2007, 06:49:23 PM »
To Ultra:

Gays cannot and must not be treated, most treatments are based on the aversion therapy which has proved to be cruel and ineffective. However, if they truly take the religious ban seriously, they can do a great effort to keep celibate.

To Danny:

Intermarriage is a sin, but homosexuality seems to be more serious to the Torah. There is no capital punishment to a Jew who intermarries!!!!!

To CJD:
 Just remember that conversions in order to marry a Jew are invalid
Yes I know about that however I was thinking more in the line of a after the fact conversion where the folks were together already and the girl in this scenario decided to convert then. I just can see a homosexual relationship being preferable.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2007, 03:11:33 PM »

Its like saying that you would rather see your son get his neck chopped off as opposed see him drown to death, for both its allmost the same result.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2007, 03:17:32 PM »
Yes, it is abomination.It should be banned!

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2007, 03:45:53 PM »
It should at least be banned in public.

Spot on, the same way public nudity is banned, and for the same reason, it is obscene.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2007, 03:56:34 PM »
Homosexuality is a psychological problem, it's no different than paedophilia. It is not a sexual choice and people are not born with it. There is nothing natural about anal sex, the rectum was not made for penetration. No wonder fags spread AIDS. We can't ban it because there will always be homosexuality, but we should certainly ban homosexual marriage and promotion of homosexuality in our public schools and public tv.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2007, 05:13:20 PM »
I don't know how it can be banned officially but legally it can. It should be a crime.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2007, 05:30:17 PM »
Back to the closet, thats how! O0