General Category > Ask JTF

Ask JTF For Sunday, January 7, The Week of Chaim's Jewish Birthday.

<< < (2/7) > >>

Maimonides:
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and answering my questions.

When are Jews no longer Jews but part of the opposition?
I know this may seem like an easy question, but if it was so easy then why do true Jews tolerate the Kapos among them. I read an article about an ex-Jew from the Peace Now movement who says he no longer believes in G-d, and hates religious settlers, but when he visits the settlements to make reports up about how awful they are for his organization, the Jewish Pioneers welcome him with open arms. I know Jews are suppose to welcome fellow Jews, but this is an ex- Jew that is seeking their destruction.
Why are the Jewish settlers so friendly to them?
It seems the true Jews need to learn to how to hate their enemies even if they masquerade under Jewish surnames and speak Hebrew.

Gerard:

Greetings, Chaim

Most of us know that schwarzes have primitive , thicker skulls and smaller brain size. They also frequently emit an oder,
because they are not as hairy as Caucasians among other significant reasons.However, there are a rarity of good and intelligent blacks. Do you agree with Thomas Jefferson's theory that Schwarzes are 3/5 of a humanbeing ? I agree with that founding father.
 Thank you

ItalianZionist:
Dear Chaim,
   It's  great to write to you again and best wishes for the new year. I would like to know your opinion on Zoroastrianism. I believe that it has similar beliefs to Judaism and Christianity like the flood and the early form of the religion believed in one supreme being(also G_d imparts his commandments to Zoroaster on "the Mountain of the Two Holy Communing Ones"). I know that there are still some Zoroastrians left in the world. I'm not sure but I think that Zoroastrianism existed before Judaism. If so, was Judaism influenced by it at all.
Thank You.

Yacov Menashe adds: What do you think of the followers of Zoroastrianism? Many live in Iran and are persecuted by The Iranian Muslim Nazis. They once believed in 2 gods, one good and one evil. I think now they have basically adapted their religion to monotheism. Can they be considered to be Righteous Gentiles if they aren't Anti-Israel and support The Jewish People?

shimonchaim:

--- Quote from: Gerard on December 22, 2006, 12:48:18 PM ---
Greetings, Chaim

Most of us know that schwarzes have primitive , thicker skulls and smaller brain size. They also frequently emit an oder,
because they are not as hairy as Caucasians among other significant reasons.However, there are a rarity of good and intelligent blacks. Do you agree with Thomas Jefferson's theory that Schwarzes are 3/5 of a humanbeing ? I agree with that founding father.
 Thank you

--- End quote ---
this is nazi talk i know the majority of blcks are uneducted and immoral but they are still full human beings and, jefferson had an afair with his slave which is why he has black decendents

habiru:
 Tom Delay was always uncompromisingly conservative and staunchly pro-Israel, what led to his downfall?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version