Author Topic: The arrogance, egotisticalness, of Bar Rafaeli  (Read 3646 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
The arrogance, egotisticalness, of Bar Rafaeli
« on: October 10, 2007, 09:39:40 PM »
http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2007/10/israels-supermodel.html

By the way, maybe we can inform Carl about Chaim's situation.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Re: The arrogance, egotisticalness, of Bar Rafaeli
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 09:48:28 PM »
This is the reason why we have so many Hebrew speaking self-hating Jews. People seem to think that if one lives in Israel they will not grow up self-hating, but when celebrities show that they don't care about Judaism and Jewish values it tells kids that Judaism doesn't matter. Also, she posed in a magazine? That is ridiculous, it is un-Jewish to do so.
Israel is allowing itself to allow too much of the immoral or amoral American culture to influence the society. We can all see that America is suffering for it's lack of morals, Israel cant do the same....
KAHANE TZADAK!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 09:52:42 PM »
She is also a traitor for dating a Non-Jew: Leonardo DiCaprio.

This is why keep my nose out of Hollywood, less some of the idiotic anti-Jewish liberalism rub off on me......
KAHANE TZADAK!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2007, 10:02:39 PM »
She is also a traitor for dating a Non-Jew: Leonardo DiCaprio.

What do you think about JTF contacting the owner of that blog to inform him about Chaim?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2007, 10:44:05 PM »
What a retarded piece of garbage she is.  Isn't it better to live in New York than in Israel?  Sadly, most of the American Jews who live there and many Israelis would probably say the same thing...
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2007, 10:47:25 PM »
What a retarded piece of garbage she is.  Isn't it better to live in New York than in Israel?  Sadly, most of the American Jews who live there and many Israelis would probably say the same thing...
The problem is that American culture is glorified in Israel, but they do not show the moral bankruptcy and lack of values and identity that exists here
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2007, 11:01:19 PM »

I disagree with you, Ze'ev. Just as you want to lead your life in the manner you so choose, why shouldn't she? My only problem with the situation is that the Israeli media glorifies her.

Her full quote was, ""Why is it good to die for one's country? That's dumb. Isn't it better to live in New York?"

I realize that my namesake, Trumpeldor, would obviously disagree with her sentiment, but her statement is the most accurate reflection of post-Zionism I have ever heard. Unless we develop solid answers to these questions, there will be many more like her.

As a Jew who lives in the Diaspora, my very being here and not in Israel shows that I at least agree with her to some degree.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 11:08:28 PM by Trumpeldor »

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2007, 11:03:18 PM »

I disagree with you, Ze'ev. Just as you want to lead your life in the manner you so choose, why shouldn't she? My only problem with the situation is that the Israeli media glorifies her.
[/quote/]
Kohelet says life as you wish but know that G-d will call you to account for it.
While a Jew can do whatever they want G-d will call us to account for it and for those that do not observe Torah and Mitzvot G-d will judge them harshly.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2007, 11:05:25 PM »
Kohelet says life as you wish but know that G-d will call you to account for it.
While a Jew can do whatever they want G-d will call us to account for it and for those that do not observe Torah and Mitzvot G-d will judge them harshly.

You might as well be talking to a brick wall because people who do not believe in G-d don't give a crap.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2007, 11:10:57 PM »

I think she should lead whatever life she wants to and she has the right to do that, but the fact that she doesn't see the importance of Israel is disturbing.  She doesn't understand why Jews have to defend Israel to protect our ability to self-determine as a free people and to live free from oppression, assimilation and destruction.  If it wasn't for Israel my grandparents and many others would have probably been killed in the Holocaust, and Jews would still be living under the behest of foreign countries and would not be able to freely determine their lives.  Of course she doesn't care about assimilation and physical and spiritual destruction of the Jewish people, she's contributing to those ends herself.

If she doesn't see that it is sometimes necessary to make sacrifices to fight for one's people and nation, she's just as lost as any of the rest of the liberal loonies out there, but I suppose it's not a surprise because Leo DeCraprio wouldn't have chosen anyone with different views than his own.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 11:13:48 PM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2007, 11:19:50 PM »

Ay! Well, anway, I have an excuse, I was born here in NY, I've never been to Israel in my life, and I don't speak a word of hebrew, I'd be a fish out of water in Israel.  :)

Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2007, 11:20:28 PM »

I think she should lead whatever life she wants to and she has the right to do that, but the fact that she doesn't see the importance of Israel is disturbing.  She doesn't understand why Jews have to defend Israel to protect our ability to self-determine as a free people and to live free from oppression, assimilation and destruction.  If it wasn't for Israel my grandparents and many others would have probably been killed in the Holocaust, and Jews would still be living under the behest of foreign countries and would not be able to freely determine their lives.  Of course she doesn't care about assimilation and physical and spiritual destruction of the Jewish people, she's contributing to those ends herself.

The reason I am defending her is because this thread seems like an attack on her when really she is just an example of the larger mentality in Israel. Most leftists in Israel have relatives who were staunch Zionists and gave their lives for Israel's benefit. The problem for her and many others is that Israel's purpose in today's world is not so clear. Israel does not face imminent destruction from hostile Arab armies as it did for the first 30 years of its existence. Instead, Israel finds itself involved in protracted conflicts with Lebanon and the so-called Pals. Iran does pose an existential threat and many Israelis are indeed worried about Iran! However, what is Israel's raison d'etre for the 21st century? What will it provide for the Jewish people that it hasn't already? What more is to be gained for young Israelis to put in the prime years of their lives defending it?

When the U.S was nearly 100 years old, we fought a Civil War to determine what sort of country we would be. 70 years later we saved the world from Nazism. Then for the next 4 decades we fought Communism. What would the U.S. have been like if one these things did not happen? What would have been the purpose of being born an American?

The Israeli government must find ways to keep their best, brightest, and most talented in the country. If the government does not find a new, higher purpose for the state, who can blame Rafaeli for wanting to leave? 

I'm not saying Israel has to start a war. What Israel does have to do is remove the corrupt, stinking, filthy, traitorous politicians who want to give the whole damn country away to the Arabs and replace it with a government that does what is in the best interest of the Jewish people. If that happens some of the leftists will leave, but a whole lot of reasonable Israelis will find a new reason to support and be proud of their country. That would be a country worth dying for.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 11:30:43 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2007, 12:21:59 AM »
Trumpeldor, your namesake said it is good to die for ones land, and Bar-Rafeali cant understand why anyone would fight for their nation, she should be attacked.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2007, 12:43:49 AM »
Trumpeldor, your namesake said it is good to die for ones land, and Bar-Rafeali cant understand why anyone would fight for their nation, she should be attacked.

If she is going to be attacked, kahaneloyalist, I want to know why you, a presumably able-bodied young man, are not in Israel right now serving with the IDF. If you are, then my apologies.

No matter how repulsive Rafaeli's sentiments are, no one on this forum or in Israel has offered a convincing rebuttal.

I hate to say it but every Israeli soldier who died fighting Lebanon or the local Arabs since 1973 has died in vain. Israel is not one ounce safer because of their sacrifice, even though it was indeed noble.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 12:48:17 AM by Trumpeldor »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2007, 07:23:33 AM »
Does DiCaprio support the PLO?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2007, 07:28:06 AM »
Trumpeldor,

Israel does not face an immenent threat?  Some people would have said the same thing before the attacks by Hezbollah last year.  If Israel acts like there's no imminent threats, attacks will probably be more likely to occur.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2007, 11:10:02 AM »
Does DiCaprio support the PLO?
THE QUESTION IS DOES HE KNOW WHAT IT IS :)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2007, 11:52:45 AM »

If she is going to be attacked, kahaneloyalist, I want to know why you, a presumably able-bodied young man, are not in Israel right now serving with the IDF. If you are, then my apologies.

No matter how repulsive Rafaeli's sentiments are, no one on this forum or in Israel has offered a convincing rebuttal.

I hate to say it but every Israeli soldier who died fighting Lebanon or the local Arabs since 1973 has died in vain. Israel is not one ounce safer because of their sacrifice, even though it was indeed noble.

Thats not a response, your simply engaging in misdirection, and in answer to your question I wont be serving for another year as I am making Aliyah this Sunday but I will be serving.

Now despite the treasonous nature of the current Israeli "Leaders" without the IDF the Arabs would long since have brought about another holocaust for that reason alone it is worth serving.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2007, 12:31:47 AM »
Yes...Bar it's much better to marry a 40-year old man when your 18 to dodge the draft, get a quickie divorce, cavort with a gentile movir star to boost your career so your'e jusy not another coke-snorting. anorexic twit wearing overpriced "couture" clothes on some glossy magazine....

Many of my females cousins have served in the Mo'odin (Intelligence), which they saw as not only aduty, but an honor...trust me the fewer Bar Rafaeli's in ISRAEL, THE BETTER!
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2007, 12:36:57 AM »
Let us all pray this slut dies of ovarian cancer... soon.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2007, 12:52:50 AM »
She's a slut.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2007, 12:54:14 AM »
Let us all pray this slut dies of ovarian cancer... soon.

That's a horrible thing to say.

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2007, 01:27:16 AM »
While I agree that women in combat units is a problem, it doesn't mean they cannot serve their country.
As previously stated, my cousin served in the Modin, an intelligence organization for the army, NOT A COMBAT UNIT!

The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2007, 07:55:00 AM »
[quote author=Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim link=topic=9626.msg98266#msg98266

Chaim and I believe women shouldn't serve in a Jewish army for religious reasons. But we also believe that no Jews should serve in the current IDF because it is not a Jewish army but rather an army of expulsion.

[/quote]

About the current IDF:

An army is needed other than just the times that the government wants to expel Jews.

That attitude would result in hatred toward Chaim
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 07:57:21 AM by RationalThought110 »

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2007, 08:17:58 AM »
Yes...Bar it's much better to marry a 40-year old man when your 18 to dodge the draft, get a quickie divorce, cavort with a gentile movir star to boost your career so your'e jusy not another coke-snorting. anorexic twit wearing overpriced "couture" clothes on some glossy magazine....

Many of my females cousins have served in the Mo'odin (Intelligence), which they saw as not only aduty, but an honor...trust me the fewer Bar Rafaeli's in ISRAEL, THE BETTER!

Chaim and I believe women shouldn't serve in a Jewish army for religious reasons. But we also believe that no Jews should serve in the current IDF because it is not a Jewish army but rather an army of expulsion.

The first is logicall consequence of feminazist ideology; If woman have all rights they shud have all the civic duties military service including; especialy when Israeli A-rabs are rightly exempted for security reasons from draft. And IDF is only thing that prevents Arab muslim nazis from Palestine and abroad from tearing Israeli Jews apart; so every Jew and righteus non Jewish Israeli shoud serve in army; but refuse to obey the illegall and imoral expultion orders.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm