Author Topic: The Armenian Genocide Debacle  (Read 2668 times)

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
The Armenian Genocide Debacle
« on: October 11, 2007, 06:41:20 PM »
Of course we've all heard had congress has voted to not consider the Armenian genocide a genocide at all. For those unaware hundreds of thousands of Armenians died at the hands of the vicious Turks during the times of the Ottoman Empire in 1915 to around the end of World War I. Armenians were either killed on the spot when spotted or enprisoned until their inevitable death. This is all because the Turks are "sensitive" to this massive killing spree, and the the president and congress do not want to upset the Turks, who we currently have an alliance with through NATO, one of the most dangerous and misguided alliances the US currently holds.

The Turks are only assisting us in the war in Iraq, because they are Sunnis, and are happily assisting us because Iraq has a majority of Shi'ites. This is the only reason for their assistance. The Turks realize this is a perfect opportunity to rid themselves of the Sunnis forever, and realize the US is so gullible they'll take any help they can get, even if the help is from Muslim Nazis who want to exterminate us from the face of the planet.

I brought up this point in the genocide class I'm taking. I've mentioned it before, it's the ones where my professor teaches there's no such thing as race, because it hasn't been biologically proven, even though it somewhat has. This launched us into a full-fledged discussion that lasted for almost the entire duration of the hour and fifthteen-minute class.

I brought up congress' decision, andt he professor said that there was a method to the madness, and went on to defend the Turks, saying that we have to respect their point of view, because they are not responsible for the actions of their family members or people.

I went on to mention the reason for why Turky is assisting us. She still stood by her defense of the Turkish Nazis.

I mentioned the evil commands of the Koran, and how such blatant evil text is the cause of Muslim terrorism and hate. This is why Muslims aren't much different than their ancestors.

The professor said I was generalizing too much, and old Arabic could be misinterpreted. She also brought up how it is not to translated into English.

A Muslim Nazi, we only have one in the class, at least I think, said that I was taking the Koran's commands out of context.

I defended myself by saying how could one misinterpret such a command? How could a command that orders all Muslims to kill all  be misinterpreted? I stated that old Arabic is very much like modern Arabic, just as old English is very much like modern English, both forms share the same Latin routes. I also stated that the reason why Muslims say translation of the Koran into English is forbidden is a deceptive ploy, because why would these evil people want us to read their hate first hand?

My professor stated that they don't all want to kill us. I stated that they truly do. The ones who say they don't are fulfilling the Koran's command to practice deception.

This went on and on.

One fellow student, a self-hating Jew, who admitted to hiding his Jewish heritage, and said that he has pushed aside Reform Judaism in favor of his own, self-created beliefs, stated that the the US is insane for not acknowledging the Armenian massacre as a genocide. The professor did stood her ground, defending the Turks, saying they are not responsible for their ancestors' actions and do not deserve to be associated with them. This same student took on a very annoyed tone and said he still blames the Turks, as he rightly should.

Muslims are Muslims. The Turks are just as much of Nazis as any other Muslims. And see how our American professors defend such evil?

Offline Eugene

• Junior JTFer
  • EUGENE
Re: The Armenian Genocide Debacle
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 01:19:02 AM »
Of course we've all heard had congress has voted to not consider the Armenian genocide a genocide at all. For those unaware hundreds of thousands of Armenians died at the hands of the vicious Turks during the times of the Ottoman Empire in 1915 to around the end of World War I. Armenians were either killed on the spot when spotted or enprisoned until their inevitable death. This is all because the Turks are "sensitive" to this massive killing spree, and the the president and congress do not want to upset the Turks, who we currently have an alliance with through NATO, one of the most dangerous and misguided alliances the US currently holds.

The Turks are only assisting us in the war in Iraq, because they are Sunnis, and are happily assisting us because Iraq has a majority of Shi'ites. This is the only reason for their assistance. The Turks realize this is a perfect opportunity to rid themselves of the Sunnis forever, and realize the US is so gullible they'll take any help they can get, even if the help is from Muslim Nazis who want to exterminate us from the face of the planet.

I brought up this point in the genocide class I'm taking. I've mentioned it before, it's the ones where my professor teaches there's no such thing as race, because it hasn't been biologically proven, even though it somewhat has. This launched us into a full-fledged discussion that lasted for almost the entire duration of the hour and fifthteen-minute class.

I brought up congress' decision, andt he professor said that there was a method to the madness, and went on to defend the Turks, saying that we have to respect their point of view, because they are not responsible for the actions of their family members or people.

I went on to mention the reason for why Turky is assisting us. She still stood by her defense of the Turkish Nazis.

I mentioned the evil commands of the Koran, and how such blatant evil text is the cause of Muslim terrorism and hate. This is why Muslims aren't much different than their ancestors.

The professor said I was generalizing too much, and old Arabic could be misinterpreted. She also brought up how it is not to translated into English.

A Muslim Nazi, we only have one in the class, at least I think, said that I was taking the Koran's commands out of context.

I defended myself by saying how could one misinterpret such a command? How could a command that orders all Muslims to kill all  be misinterpreted? I stated that old Arabic is very much like modern Arabic, just as old English is very much like modern English, both forms share the same Latin routes. I also stated that the reason why Muslims say translation of the Koran into English is forbidden is a deceptive ploy, because why would these evil people want us to read their hate first hand?

My professor stated that they don't all want to kill us. I stated that they truly do. The ones who say they don't are fulfilling the Koran's command to practice deception.

This went on and on.

One fellow student, a self-hating Jew, who admitted to hiding his Jewish heritage, and said that he has pushed aside Reform Judaism in favor of his own, self-created beliefs, stated that the the US is insane for not acknowledging the Armenian massacre as a genocide. The professor did stood her ground, defending the Turks, saying they are not responsible for their ancestors' actions and do not deserve to be associated with them. This same student took on a very annoyed tone and said he still blames the Turks, as he rightly should.

Muslims are Muslims. The Turks are just as much of Nazis as any other Muslims. And see how our American professors defend such evil?

Right you are about all of that there was a guinice everywhere in Armenia. They captured Ararat now it's in turkey. They sloughtered families wanted to convert them in to Muslims. They raped all wemen and they commited suicede by cutting there belly so not to give a birth to Turks Nazis. Turks were crossified them on crosses and put them on the river. My mother's ancectors escape them from Armenia to Uzbekistan. Still one member of a family was killed. YES THEY ARE NAZI KHAYVON THAT MEANS BRUTES.
8-) shalom

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2007, 04:58:05 AM »
i am inclined to believe that a genocide was committed by the turks. but i find it hard to feel sympathy for armenians. i have never encountered such vicious jew-hatred as much as i did from armenians. they all blame jews for complicity in the genocide, the claim the turks who commisioned were all 'donmeh' sephardic jews and the jews are to blame for all evil in the world. armenians are vicious jews haters and no friends of ours.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2007, 05:36:11 AM »

This went on and on.

I'm a little confused by the 2nd paragraph.  If the Turks are sunnis, what do you mean when you say that the Turks want to rid themselves of sunnis?

So your instructor/professor has an ultra-liberal agenda?

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2007, 08:29:06 PM »

This went on and on.

I'm a little confused by the 2nd paragraph.  If the Turks are sunnis, what do you mean when you say that the Turks want to rid themselves of sunnis?

So your instructor/professor has an ultra-liberal agenda?
No, what I'm saying is the Turks are Sunnis and most Iraqis are Shi'ites. The Turks only allow American troops to land in Turkey and cross its border into Iraqi, because American troops are fighting a war against their enemies, the Shi'ites in Iraq. Iraq has a majority of Shi'ite Muslims, so the Turks see America's war in Iraq as a fantastic opportunity to rid themselves of the Sunnis.

The Turks hate Americans of course, because they're Muslims, and it doesn't matter if you're a Shi'ite or a Sunni, every Muslim, despite their demonination of Islam wants to kill every last non-Muslim, as it states in the Nazi Koran.

But the Sunnis want to kill every last Shi'ite, and the Shi'ites want to kill every last Sunni, because both demoninations consider the other to not be true Muslims, because some of their teachings are different.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2007, 08:33:04 PM »
Well justice has been served, because the bill to declare the Armenian genocide a genocide has been passed. President Bush stated he believed it not to be an intelligent move, because upsetting the Turks could jeporadize troop deployments and our war in the Middle East.

But here's the funny thing, why should the Turks be so upset if they're ancestors commited these crimes, and why do they still defend them to this day? That's because Turkish Muslim Nazis of yesterday are basically the same Turkish Muslim Nazis today!

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2007, 10:43:22 PM »
i am inclined to believe that a genocide was committed by the turks. but i find it hard to feel sympathy for armenians. i have never encountered such vicious jew-hatred as much as i did from armenians. they all blame jews for complicity in the genocide, the claim the turks who commisioned were all 'donmeh' sephardic jews and the jews are to blame for all evil in the world. armenians are vicious jews haters and no friends of ours.

Despite my strong distaste for Armenian antisemitism, the truth is the truth. The genocide of Armenians by the Turks did take place.

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2007, 03:11:07 AM »

Despite my strong distaste for Armenian antisemitism, the truth is the truth. The genocide of Armenians by the Turks did take place.

so u admit that armenian anti-semitism is real?

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2007, 10:06:22 PM »

so u admit that armenian anti-semitism is real?

Yes, it's very real and virulent. Alas. As far as I know, this is a relatively new phenomenon. Armenia didn't use to be exceptionally antisemitic (compared to other countries). But after the fall of communism, the country has come under the influence of Armenan diaspora, most of which has come from muslim countries and has been contaminated with the virus of antisemitism.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2007, 11:07:56 PM »
I don't know enough about this subject. But the Turks are still Muslim Nazi butchers no matter what.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2007, 11:43:39 PM »

Exactly.  Too much politics goes around the world.  Truth should overpower alliances and petty grudges.