Author Topic: Kisses from Condi  (Read 3750 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Kisses from Condi
« on: October 23, 2006, 08:28:16 PM »
Geez... get a room!

Kisses from Condi
Push to undermine AIPAC aids possible U.S. tilt toward Palestinians, not peace

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/1006/tobin102306.php3
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Re: Kisses from Condi
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2006, 08:57:15 PM »
Here is another awkward gesture by congo - hugging the Lebanese wimp leader!  I do not know how she got her doctorate with such a low IQ and lack of common sense!
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2006, 09:02:50 PM »
She has more balls than that Lebanese [censored] Fouad Siniora though.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2006, 09:09:46 PM »
I hope she got her rabies shot before kissing all thees animals!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2006, 10:05:59 PM »
I have a guilty confession to make: I actually quite like and admire Rice.  Forgive me, Father.   :-X

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2006, 12:24:38 AM »
I have a guilty confession to make: I actually quite like and admire Rice.  Forgive me, Father.   :-X

You CAN'T be serious...

See? this is one of those times I wonder if your for real or just in here to make fun of people. The new picture of the devil and you admire rice after what she's done to Israel... do you even know what she's about??? You can't be for real... "Forgive me, Father"?!??!?

So you talk all day about how blonde chicks are evil and really into black men and how blacks are beasts... and then you admire condi. RIGHT... SURE...
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2006, 12:35:17 AM »
The new picture of the devil and you admire rice after what she's done to Israel...

True, but in that sense she is just a puppet working under orders of the white males who run the U.S.  She is doing a better job than some dumb blonde would, under those circumstances!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2006, 05:48:05 PM »
Madame Secretary claims that the most harrowing part of each visit to a Third World Dicktakership, is the never ending search for black-market smugglers who can sell her cans of "Royal Crown Hair Dressing".