Author Topic: Robert kennedy Jr: Covid19 deliberately spares Ashkenazi Jews and Ethnic Chinese  (Read 1874 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                       :fist:

Absolutely ‘brilliant’ on Kennedy’s behalf as
  he is trying to secure the Jewish and Asian
  vote by making such ingenious comments.
  This truly is the extent of ‘utter stupidity!’
  More “common sense” comes out of a
  deranged alcoholic with an IQ of 6!                           
                                                                       :o        :::D     

:thumbsdown:

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
He's trying to get the Anti-Semitic vote who thinks it was a Jew conspiracy like they blamed the Jews for the Black Plague.

By the way, dat be racist. Why it not called da white plague? UMM HMM! Whitey created it in Europe.

Communist ethnic Chinese invented the China Coronavirus and their own people are dying of it.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
He's trying to get the Anti-Semitic vote who thinks it was a Jew conspiracy like they blamed the Jews for the Black Plague.

By the way, dat be racist. Why it not called da white plague? UMM HMM! Whitey created it in Europe.

Communist ethnic Chinese invented the China Coronavirus and their own people are dying of it.

I heard on the news he attempted to retract it.  But it's too late now.  He's not too clever. 

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
The Chinese have been massacred by it.  In the beginning it was explained that Han people have a certain ACE receptors that makes them die at higher rates.   He is not making sense.  When it first came out, I was in the hospital for weeks.
Also, how do Ashki Jews relate to Chinese?  Makes no sense.  But lets say you did create a virus that spares Hans and Ashkis.  There are very many that may fit between those wide DNAs.
If the Austrian painter had such a hard time separating the master race from the Ashki Jews, how then can you have a virus that kills the master race and spare the Jew?  And it also kills africans.
The death rate of africans can easily be attributed to their low IQ and lack of hygiene.
Remember in 2020 that the master race did not die from covid?  The Swiss, etc did not die from it either.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
"I have never, ever suggested that the COVID-19 virus was targeted to spare Jews", he explained, "I accurately pointed out — during an off-the-record conversation — that the U.S. and other governments are developing ethnically targeted bioweapons and that a 2021 study of the COVID-19 virus shows that COVID-19 appears to disproportionately affect certain races since the furin cleave docking site is most compatible with Blacks and Caucasians and least compatible with ethnic Chinese, Finns, and Ashkenazi Jews. In that sense, it serves as a kind of proof of concept for ethnically targeted bioweapons. I do not believe and never implied that the ethnic effect was deliberately engineered."

So he has a Nazi definition of white. He claims Ashkenazic Jews are "not Caucasian". I assume he thinks the same about Sfardic Jews and probably claims that "they're Arabs". He probably thinks Askenazic Jews are Khazars mixed with the Mongols that colonized large parts of Central Asia and what became the Russian Empire. He claims the same about the Finns because they speak an Ural-Altaic language which is distantly related to Korean and Japanese. By extension, he would claim the same about Hungarians since Hungarian and Finnish are part of the same language family unless he has an affirmative action level of understanding linguistics. Hungarian has Hun in the name. The Huns were related to the Mongols and were one of the "barbarians" that invaded Europe at the fall of the Roman Empire.

I assume the white nationalist racial fags don't know what Caucasian means since literal Caucasians are also from Central Asia (the Caucus Mountains area). They would accuse them of being non-white and would probably say the same about real Ayrans (Iranians and light skinned Indians.

I'm not surprised that a Democrat has racial theories similar to that of the German Nazis accusing some whites of being non-white since what has now become the mainstream Democrats also use the Nazi definition of white and accuse all non-whites as well as whites they deem to not be white enough to be "of color".

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
He's trying to imply that the Jews were involved in engineering Covid-19, probably in an effort to appeal to Trump Democrats.
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
He is feeding from anti vaxers sources. I've heard of this argument and that article perhaps 2 years ago and of course many of the anti vaxers jumped on the Ashkenzai reference, usual blame the Jew style. To be clear that paper stated that Ashkenazim, and Some other population groups (Finns for example) have lower expression of ACE2 receptors compared to other races (or other way round, don't remember). There is no evidence that such genetic difference makes a huge difference in resistance to COVID.

I knew that RFKJ is an anti vaxer and he has some cookie opinions. Still don't see any sign that he is anti Jewish or anti Israel. For a Democrat, he is as good on the Israel topic as they get. Moreover is his anti-vax opinion/beliefs any cookier than the woke/LGBTQ*/Fem/Gender talking points of the Dems? At least he is willing to openly discuss his statement and listen to the other side.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
What a bunch of BS