Author Topic: Bill Cosby is on "Meet the Press"  (Read 2549 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Bill Cosby is on "Meet the Press"
« on: October 14, 2007, 10:33:18 AM »
He's trying to sound a little like Alan Keyes, though Keyes is a better speaker.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Bill Cosby is on "Meet the Press"
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2007, 10:36:34 AM »
I believe his son was murdered about 10+ years ago in a car jacking/robbery incident...
So, he's fed up with all this [censored]' talk... rapper garbage and illegitimate kids running all over.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2007, 10:39:13 AM »
He's citing statistics about crime.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2007, 10:43:13 AM »
I believe his son was murdered about 10+ years ago in a car jacking/robbery incident...
So, he's fed up with all this schvartza' talk... rapper garbage and illegitimate kids running all over.
I think he saw what the black lifestyle was doing to his family and himself. He also had a scandal going there for a while over an illegitimate child or something of the like. I don't care for him but I have to give him some credit for speaking out.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2007, 11:05:32 AM »
His  son was murdered by a Russian Jewish kid
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2007, 08:58:11 PM »
I saw the tail end of this on Meet the Press after switching from This Week with George Snuffalufagis :) I thought Cosby was very well-spoken.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2007, 09:07:14 PM »
I saw the tail end of this on Meet the Press after switching from This Week with George Snuffalufagis :) I thought Cosby was very well-spoken.
So that monkey can speak but did he have anything to say? My problem with Cosby is that despite all the millions of dollars he has made from white folks he detests the ground they walk on. Its very good that he has opened his mouth and pointed out places that the black race could use some improvement. Lets hope he is taking his own advice.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2007, 09:10:12 PM »
So that monkey can speak but did he have anything to say? My problem with Cosby is that despite all the millions of dollars he has made from white folks he detests the ground they walk on. Its very good that he has opened his mouth and pointed out places that the black race could use some improvement. Lets hope he is taking his own advice.

When did Cosby ever say or suggest that he "detests the ground they walk on"?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2007, 09:20:23 PM »

When did Cosby ever say or suggest that he "detests the ground they walk on"?
He never plain out said it but you have to listen to what he says in interviews and different things written about him over the years. He was hanging around with all the race hustler's a few years ago until he was caught up in that little scandal of his and sort of went on the down low. He came back spouting religion but his black brothers don't want to hear it.

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2007, 11:37:54 PM »
Bill Cobsy is a known racist. Also, he has an illegitimate child. He's black filth.