Author Topic: Steve Deace endorses Ron DeSantis  (Read 864 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Steve Deace endorses Ron DeSantis
« on: August 13, 2023, 12:23:55 AM »
After Steve Deace endorsed Ted Cruz on his radio show, Ted Cruz won Iowa in 2016.  Hopefully DeSantis will do the same next year.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/steve-deace-endorses-ron-desantis

BlazeTV host Steve Deace has endorsed Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis for president, throwing his support behind the White House hopeful during an episode of "The Steve Deace Show" during which he also interviewed the Sunshine State governor.

Deace said that he has never seen an individual who, on matters that will determine the future for people's kids and grandkids, "has more knowledge, more willingness, more resume in understanding them, what to do about them, and then actually doing them."

During remarks on Deace's show, DeSantis said the U.S. needs "a new birth of freedom," which he said includes tossing President Joe Biden's regulations, "declaring economic independence from the Chinese Communist Party," and securing the border. DeSantis also said he would "bring a reckoning for the COVID-19 policies," "take on the woke agenda," and "restore the military to mission first."

DeSantis noted in a post on X, the social media platform formerly known as Twitter, that he is honored to get Deace's endorsement.

"I'm honored to receive the endorsement from the great @SteveDeaceShow," DeSantis tweeted. "Like so many Iowans, Steve knows the time for excuses is over. We will get the job done in 2024!"

"Thank you @RonDeSantis for earning my support, by proving in the field of battle you are the strongest leader in this race for my kids, and they desperately need a strong America. It is time to not just market and message MAGA — but to actually do the MAGA. 2024 is a must win," Deace responded.
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Steve Deace endorses Ron DeSantis
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2023, 07:34:48 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                      :fist:

Excellent. Hopefully more will “see the light”
  and do the same. We all have to relentlessly
  persuade everyone that this is the way to go
  and vote and convincingly explain why it is the
  best possible path for everyone at this point.