Author Topic: Poll: Trumptards trust Trump more than their own family and religious leaders  (Read 1350 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Just as Edomites developed their own replacement theology to "trump" Torah a few millenia ago, they are now idolizing a new charismatic cult leader over their own religion today.  John 3:16 is now obsolete and replaced with "F*** Joe Biden."  Soon we will start finding copies of "The Art of the Deal" in hotel rooms.  Sad!

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2024-election-primaries-poll-trump-indictments-desantis

Despite former President Donald Trump being entangled in legal woes, the embattled presidential candidate currently holds a commanding lead in the early polls. As it turns out, voters have rallied around Trump because of the multiple indictments, according to new polling.

The survey of 2,061 Americans between Aug. 16 - 18, found that 70% feel things in America today are going "somewhat badly" or "very badly."

On the topic of the 2020 election, 71% of GOP voters do not consider Joe Biden as the "legitimate" winner, according to a new CBS News poll released on Sunday.

When asked to describe the U.S. political system, 64% called it "dysfunctional" and 58% said it was "corrupt," while only 14% called it "effective" and just 7% said it was "honest."

According to the poll, Trump increased his lead over Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis over previous polls. Despite the four indictments against Trump, the poll found that 62% of likely Republican primary voters planned to support Trump versus 16% for DeSantis. All of the other GOP candidates are in single digits. In the same poll from June 11, Trump was at 61% and DeSantis was polling at 23%.

Of the potential voters, 38% say that the indictments are "politically motivated" against Trump, compared to 37% who say that Trump tried to overturn the 2020 election.

Trump supporters have an unwavering allegiance to him and trust him more than family, friends, and religious leaders, according to the poll.

Among Trump supporters, 71% feel what Trump tells them is "generally true," showing more trust in the politician than family and friends (63%), conservative media figures (56%), and religious leaders (42%).

Among voters considering voting for Trump, they cite the reasons for supporting him as: "I think things were better under Trump" (99%), "he fights for people like me" (95%), and "I know him better than other candidates" (76%).

Trump decided to skip next week's first Republican presidential primary debate; however, an overwhelming 73% of Republican voters say he should participate in the debate against his GOP competitors.

Regarding the first GOP presidential primary debate that takes place in Milwaukee on Wednesday, 91% of likely Republican primary voters said the candidates should make a case for themselves instead of highlighting Trump's shortcomings.

Republican voters said the issues that are "very important" to them are: lower inflation (86%), reduce violent crime (83%), stop illegal immigration (81%), cut federal spending (74%), stand up to China (73%), stop teaching 'woke' ideas in schools (71%.), and lower taxes (67%).

The poll finds that likely Republican primary voters see Trump of having a 91% chance of possibly or definitely defeating Biden in the 2024 election, compared to DeSantis at 82%.

If Trump is not the Republican presidential candidate, 72% of likely Republican primary voters said they would want a candidate very similar or somewhat similar to Trump.

DeSantis has been the most attacked presidential candidate in the 2024 election – by far. DeSantis has been the target of $20,241,512 million in negative independent expenditures – a quarter of all independent expenditures in the 2024 election cycle. The Trump-supporting super PAC Make America Great Again Inc. spent $20,195,800 against DeSantis.
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
You guys will never understand why we love him so much. It's not because he's a giant orange middle finger to the left like Ben Shapiro keeps saying. That's cool but it's not why we love Trump. It's like that information is just inaccessible to some people. Try to figure it out.

Offline Dovid_2

• Junior JTFer
Trump is a punishment sent by G-D on America.  His election in the primaries (where it will be his last election -- he will lose the general election) will be the final nail in the coffin.  The Left will have won, and there's no knowing what will come afterwards.  Hopefully G-D will have mercy on the last remnants of us Jews and righteous gentiles scattered throughout.

Trump supporters will continue to support him until their own end.  That's part of their punishment -- they cannot perceive their own demise from their destructive acts.

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
You guys will never understand why we love him so much. It's not because he's a giant orange middle finger to the left like Ben Shapiro keeps saying. That's cool but it's not why we love Trump. It's like that information is just inaccessible to some people. Try to figure it out.

It should be clear from my posts about Trump that I already know why you love him so much, it's because you're a bunch of phonies.  'Phony conservative' is the common thread that links the Trump cultists together.
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Dovid_2

• Junior JTFer
It should be clear from my posts about Trump that I already know why you love him so much, it's because you're a bunch of phonies.  'Phony conservative' is the common thread that links the Trump cultists together.
Quote for truth.  Anyone who supports trump and claims to be conservative is a phony.  Especially now, in the face of what we know about his behavior, post-election.  Not that it wasn't expected.

As Chaim said, he could have lost graciously.  He could have ceded to Biden in a civilized manner.  Heck, he would easily win the upcoming election had that been the case (and I would have been quiet about his supporters -- eventhough I completely disagree with Trump on almost every issue).  Instead he incited a failed coup, and caused many of his stupid supporters to sit in solitary confinement for years now, without any respite for them in sight.

...and people still support him.

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
I am a proud Trumptard.

Offline Dovid_2

• Junior JTFer
I am a Hilltop Youth 'tard.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                        :fist:

While everyone has the “right” to vote
  for and be a loyal supporter of the candidate
  of their choice, it is difficult to understand how they
  could be on the “bandwagon” of a candidate unless,
  of course, those potential candidates are the likes of
  Ron DeSantis or Ted Cruz who have a better overall
  and Conservative take on the most important issues
  and would not let the people down but if it comes
  down to a matter of Trump or the Demonrats, then
  of course one should by all means take the common
  sense, logical route.