Author Topic: Black leaders are racists and anti-Semites (JTF video)  (Read 978 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Black leaders are racists and anti-Semites (JTF video)
« on: August 30, 2023, 08:12:55 PM »
בס''ד

Please publicize this important video everywhere possible.

Rumble:
https://rumble.com/embed/v3atyta/?pub=ltn9b

Odysee:
https://odysee.com/@JTF.ORG:4/137:36

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Re: Black leaders are racists and anti-Semites (JTF video)
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2023, 06:19:14 PM »
Liked, commented, shared, tweeted.

Blackness is a major problem in this country because it promotes evil behavior. This is why the "chosen people" of Atheism are the blacks, because they are mostly evil. Right now there is good reason to oppose blacks as a people because of their consistently bad behavior. If blacks want to complain about racism, they must earn the right to do so by improving their behavior. Blacks need to repent as a people in order to earn their keep, because as it stands now, black lives don't matter.
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Black leaders are racists and anti-Semites (JTF video)
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2023, 07:27:57 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

Superb segment by the great Chaim Ben Pesach
  and David Ben Moshe and we expect nothing less.