Author Topic: Nazis are supporting Biden because he's arming Ukraine  (Read 1071 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Nazis are supporting Biden because he's arming Ukraine
« on: September 03, 2023, 06:14:03 PM »
Interesting news coming out today.

https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/09/03/plot-twist-florida-nazis-are-big-biden-fans-lol-n2386824

This is ... weird.

Even a little hilarious.

Seems the newest groups of Nazis showing up in Florida are Biden supporters. Then again, probably the most well-known white supremacist in recent years, Richard Spencer, also became a Biden supporter so maybe we shouldn't be all that surprised with this.

Keep in mind, if this yahoo was giggling about how much he likes Trump, we'd call them bad actors or feds so that is likely still the case with them supporting Biden BUT it's still fun to point it out.

Watch this psycho:

Nazi group in Florida today say they support Joe Biden for 2024 election, and his policies to support Ukraine. pic.twitter.com/E0fSMUm4gt
— Brandon Straka (@BrandonStraka) September 3, 2023

And he probably wonders why he can't get a job.

NICE TRY, FEDS!

Ooh, the Feds have turned on Biden
— Dr Lexie 🐓👩🏻‍🌾 PHD (@harleylexx) September 3, 2023

Heh.

So democrats are the white supremacists now?
I can't keep up I need a new score card
— ❤Red❤ (@RedBlueTrue) September 3, 2023

Technically they were the first white supremacists but we digress (cue mouthbreathers screeching about the PARTIES SWITCHED PLACES).

These are paid actors. It's really disgusting.
— STARR007🇺🇸 (@AMS0035) September 3, 2023

It's Gavin Newsome pic.twitter.com/F1Wa4QKsVh
— Brent Camponi (@Brent_Camponi) September 3, 2023

HA HA HA HA HA HA

This guy later that night in the mirror thinking he conned everyone. pic.twitter.com/QHoUpFdG5D
— Paul Leavitt (@legitleavitt) September 3, 2023
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Nazis are supporting Biden because he's arming Ukraine
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2023, 11:31:51 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

Short of saying something worse, those
  who realize the idiocy of Biden’s asinine
  policies, supported or continue to support him
  have got to be at the very least, ‘mentally’ unstable.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Nazis are supporting Biden because he's arming Ukraine
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2023, 10:59:24 AM »
Sick Joe __IS__ a not see.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774