Poll

Which do you prefer?

Pigs.
28 (82.4%)
Muslims.
6 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: What do you like better, pigs or Muslims?  (Read 6144 times)

admin

What do you like better, pigs or Muslims?
« on: October 14, 2007, 10:51:46 PM »
I like pigs better, but not to eat.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
Re: What do you like better, pigs or Muslims?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2007, 10:59:50 PM »
  It's better to have a pig in your area, then a muslim!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2007, 11:59:33 PM »
Well, guess which one I hate more based on this description.  They're smelly, dirty, lazy, unproductive, stupid, and they squeal and pop out many babies.  You guessed it, Muslims! 

I think the person who voted Muslims is trying to protest against your polls, because no rational member of JTF could like pigs more than muslims!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Joe Schmo

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2007, 12:00:22 AM »
Pigs are great.

They taste good too, but I rarely eat pork.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2007, 12:02:40 AM »
pork is not healthy to eat!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2007, 02:40:50 AM »
Pigs! I would never eat one but the pig "Babe" from the movie was pretty cute.
As for muslims, I dont even KNOW mohammed said they are "prohibited" from eating pork, it is not commanded to gentiles yet they somehow think those laws apply to them. Hmmm, you'd think that if he were really a prophet, he would have mentioned it.

Islam was mean to be some kind of "judaism for poor"; atleast in first Mekka period; and Mo was prophet but not sent by G-d; ::) Pigs of course have big advantage over muslim they can be eaten ;); and are inteligent, sensibel and clean(in a nature) animals sadly you can't say it about muslims  :D
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

kellymaureen

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2007, 12:26:47 PM »
They are disgusting, smelly, gross, evil, mean, viscous killers, dirty, and detrimental to the survival of the planet.....so I had to go with the opposite of them, pigs ;)

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2007, 04:25:44 PM »
Pigs !!!

1) They are cleaner
2) Look better
3) More peaceful

"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2007, 04:30:14 PM »
This is a stupid poll. Especially when you speak of muslims in general.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2007, 04:47:06 PM »
"For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them; as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that man hath no pre-eminence above a beast; for all is vanity." Ecclesiastes 3:19
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2007, 04:52:54 PM »
That's horrible!
Pigs are cute. And much smarter.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2007, 04:56:21 PM »

If "Muslims" are not like what we speak, then they are not real Muslims. When you believed yourself to be a Muslim, you weren't a real Muslim because you didn't want to kill us.

So when a Jew does not support Israel, he is not a real Jew?

« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 09:13:57 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2007, 04:56:34 PM »

If "Muslims" are not like what we speak, then they are not real Muslims. When you believed yourself ot be a Muslim, you weren't a real Muslim because you didn't want to kill us.

A Jew he is not a real Jew because he don't kill people who violet the Shabbat.
A Jew he is not a real Jew because he don't kill people who violet Yom Kippur.
And so on.

Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2007, 05:05:10 PM »

I would have agreed with you a few years ago. But the Koran speaks for itself:

Actual Quotes from the Koran

The Muslim Bible commands Muslims to murder all non-Muslims:

"O Prophet! Make war against the unbelievers [all non-Muslims] and the hypocrites and be merciless against them. Their home is hell, an evil refuge indeed." (Koran, 9:73)

"When you meet the unbelievers in jihad [holy war], chop off their heads. And when you have brought them low, bind your prisoners rigorously. Then set them free or take ransom from them until the war is ended." (Koran, 47:4)

"The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and his messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be to be killed or crucified, or to have their hands and feet chopped off on opposite sides, or to be expelled out of the land. Such will be their humiliation in the world, and in the next world they will face an awful horror." (Koran, 5:33-34)

"When we decide to destroy a population, we send a definite order to them who have the good things in life and yet sin. So that Allah's word is proven true against them, then we destroy them utterly." (Koran, 17:16-17)

"In order that Allah may separate the pure from the impure, put all the impure ones [all non-Muslims] one on top of another in a heap and cast them into hell. They will have been the ones to have lost." (Koran, 8:37)

"How many were the populations we utterly destroyed because of their sins, setting up in their place other peoples." (Koran, 21:11)

"Remember Allah inspired the angels: I am with you. Give firmness to the believers. I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: you smite them above their necks and smite all their fingertips off of them." (Koran, 8:12)

This is taken from http://jtf.org/info/koran.quotes.htm
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2007, 05:06:24 PM »

If "Muslims" are not like what we speak, then they are not real Muslims. When you believed yourself ot be a Muslim, you weren't a real Muslim because you didn't want to kill us.

So when a Jew does not support Israel, he is not a real Jew?

He's real stupid Jew. ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2007, 05:07:44 PM »

A Jew he is not a real Jew because he don't kill people who violet the Shabbat.
A Jew he is not a real Jew because he don't kill people who violet Yom Kippur.
And so on.

If this is for all normal Jews to carry out as a community then a lot of Jews would be dead.

Kiwi

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2007, 08:13:55 PM »

Its a great poll, I go for pigs and anything above and including a single celled life form.  O0

Muslims have no purpose on this earth.

Kiwi

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2007, 08:15:47 PM »

She is muslim how much more proof do you need hmm. She only here to troll their virus over the net.

Offline Eugene

• Junior JTFer
  • EUGENE
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2007, 02:08:51 AM »
I like pigs better, but not to eat.

Lol. In term of what ?
8-) shalom

Offline Bodhi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2007, 10:43:25 AM »
  I have never tasted muslim, so I'm not sure   ???

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2007, 10:49:37 AM »
Pigs !!!

1) They are cleaner
2) Look better
3) More peaceful

1. No, they aren't.
2. ?
3. Indeed.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Chaim Schmiel

• New JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2007, 12:10:47 PM »
Pork is delicious and even if I didn't love bacon, sausage, ham, etc. I would eat pork because the Muslims hate it to the point where they would kill someone if they saw them eating pork. Wait a sec! They kill people anyway for any reason and for no reaon. NEVER MIND!!!  :o

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2007, 12:25:41 PM »
Then Go and live with your beloved pigs The Infidel.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2007, 12:55:11 PM »

She is muslim how much more proof do you need hmm. She only here to troll their virus over the net.
Sarah is not a troll.  You may not agree with what she posts or believes...whatever.  She has been here on the forum longer then we have.
She is trying to work these things out for herself - she does not have the benefit of our years of experience.  What is with calling other members of the forum trolls - constantly?
I'm beginning to see the real meaning of "Those who cannot debate, defame."
Rabbi Meir Kahane
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2007, 12:56:19 PM »
Islam is filth.. anyone who preaches that insane ideology is worse than any of Hashem's creatures and certainly worse than a pig...

Therefore Muslims who believe in that occult death cult Islam are worse than pigs