Author Topic: Chabad House In Sderot Defaced With Swastikas & Russian Grafititi  (Read 2310 times)

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Chabad House In Sderot Defaced With Swastikas & Russian Grafititi
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2023, 01:53:41 AM »
And these are  the scum I  was talking about they are just as much a problem as the Arabs & need to be dealt with yet some people on this forum have mocked me &  called me a hater & sick!!I think I am owed an apology from a certain person who called me names for pointing out the plague of Russian half breeds with Shiksa mothers who are not Jews by any halachic definition!!  These half breed Goyim have been a blight on Israeli society ever since they arrived & this is not an isolated incident this is a plague which infests all of Israel other than places like Bnai Brak or Beitar Illit where the populations are only religious Jews & no Goyish half breeds!!! Goyish half breeds are the worst Jew haters case in point American Nazi Party leader Frank Collin & these scum who infest our Holy Land!!  I  have been shouting about these mamzerim for years but nobody listens these people are every bit as much of a problem as the Arabs!!!! These Russian Goyim scum who deface synagogues & physically attack religious Jews were given Israeli citizenship the second they step off the plane & the red carpet treatment & all sorts of benefits that real Jews do not get!!! These scum were given citizenship while bonafide Jews like Chaim can not enter th country  & while I spent 50 thousand shekels in lawyer's fees & was a temporary resident for 15 years until they finally decided to give me aliyah something is not kosher in Israel & stinks to high heaven!!!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2023, 09:31:50 AM by ChabadKahanist »

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2023, 02:34:50 AM »
Russians don't have horns and hooves. If you followed the New Testament, you would hate Jews, too.

In other words, the wording isn't random. The Jews are said to be thieves and robbers in John 10:8.
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2023, 10:18:19 AM »
And these are  the scum I  was talking about they are just as much a problem as the Arabs & need to be dealt with yet some people on this forum have mocked me &  called me a hater & sick!!I think I am owed an apology from a certain person who called me names for pointing out the plague of Russian half breeds with Shiksa mothers who are not Jews by any halachic definition!!  These half breed Goyim have been a blight on Israeli society ever since they arrived & this is not an isolated incident this is a plague which infests all of Israel other than places like Bnai Brak or Beitar Illit where the populations are only religious Jews & no Goyish half breeds!!! Goyish half breeds are the worst Jew haters case in point American Nazi Party leader Frank Collin & these scum who infest our Holy Land!!  I  have been shouting about these mamzerim for years but nobody listens these people are every bit as much of a problem as the Arabs!!!! These Russian Goyim scum who deface synagogues & physically attack religious Jews were given Israeli citizenship the second they step off the plane & the red carpet treatment & all sorts of benefits that real Jews do not get!!! These scum were given citizenship while bonafide Jews like Chaim can not enter th country  & while I spent 50 thousand shekels in lawyer's fees & was a temporary resident for 15 years until they finally decided to give me aliyah something is not kosher in Israel & stinks to high heaven!!!

I don't see any reason why they can't let Chaim in at this point. I don't think there's any chance he's going to be committing crimes once he finally gets to go home where he's always wanted to be. They really should just let him in at this point.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2023, 02:12:41 PM »
I don't see any reason why they can't let Chaim in at this point. I don't think there's any chance he's going to be committing crimes once he finally gets to go home where he's always wanted to be. They really should just let him in at this point.
I agree but he might have an easier time with a lawyer pushing it

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2023, 10:12:36 PM »
I wish a lawyer would take on his case pro bono so he can afford it. It would be great if a good and willing lawyer would join JTF and help him out

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2023, 12:27:56 AM »
I wish a lawyer would take on his case pro bono so he can afford it. It would be great if a good and willing lawyer would join JTF and help him out
It would have to be an Israeli lawyer & one that actually lives in Israel not an American Oleh Israeli lawyers are sharks & get results

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2023, 01:21:27 AM »
It would have to be an Israeli lawyer & one that actually lives in Israel not an American Oleh Israeli lawyers are sharks & get results

I hope he can find one to help him

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2023, 07:01:16 PM »
Russians don't have horns and hooves. If you followed the New Testament, you would hate Jews, too.

In other words, the wording isn't random. The Jews are said to be thieves and robbers in John 10:8.

let him in at this point.

It's misinformation like this that drives a false wedge between Jews and Christians. So where in John 10:8 does it specifically mention all Jews? Jesus was referring to the 3 pharisees in front of him. Go get yourself an education. In my estimation I would bet you are a 15 year old uneducated individual. And if you think that the creatures who did this are Christians then you're more stupid than I give you credit for. Horvath how much money have you given the hilltop youth? Why don't you do some good for a change and donate some money? Just how much money have you donated to the hilltop Jews?

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2023, 08:36:30 PM »
let him in at this point.

It's misinformation like this that drives a false wedge between Jews and Christians. So where in John 10:8 does it specifically mention all Jews? Jesus was referring to the 3 pharisees in front of him. Go get yourself an education. In my estimation I would bet you are a 15 year old uneducated individual. And if you think that the creatures who did this are Christians then you're more stupid than I give you credit for. Horvath how much money have you given the hilltop youth? Why don't you do some good for a change and donate some money? Just how much money have you donated to the hilltop Jews?

Calling me uneducated and stupid doesn't change the anti-Jewish nature of the New Testament.

An increasing number of Christian scholars and clergy have concluded that the root of anti-Semitism in the Christian world community is ultimately found within the New Testament.

In his book, Elder and Younger Brothers: The Encounter of Jews and Christians, the late Professor A. Roy Eckhardt [former Professor of Religion at both Lehigh University (PA) and Oxford University (UK), and an ordained minister] asserts that the foundation of anti-Semitism and the responsibility for the Holocaust lie ultimately in the New Testament.

I'm sure some Christians are unaware of the anti-Jewish verses, but those who take them seriously vandalize synagogues and run concentration camps.
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2023, 09:22:19 PM »
Calling me uneducated and stupid doesn't change the anti-Jewish nature of the New Testament.

An increasing number of Christian scholars and clergy have concluded that the root of anti-Semitism in the Christian world community is ultimately found within the New Testament.

In his book, Elder and Younger Brothers: The Encounter of Jews and Christians, the late Professor A. Roy Eckhardt [former Professor of Religion at both Lehigh University (PA) and Oxford University (UK), and an ordained minister] asserts that the foundation of anti-Semitism and the responsibility for the Holocaust lie ultimately in the New Testament.

I'm sure some Christians are unaware of the anti-Jewish verses, but those who take them seriously vandalize synagogues and run concentration camps.

the root of anti-Semitism are morons that misinterpret the new testament. And don't avoid the question. How much have you given to the hilltop Jews?

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2023, 09:31:02 PM »
the root of anti-Semitism are morons that misinterpret the new testament. And don't avoid the question. How much have you given to the hilltop Jews?

You won't bully me into answering your questions. Chaim told you to leave me alone.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2023, 07:00:55 PM »
You won't bully me into answering your questions. Chaim told you to leave me alone.

I'm sure he agrees with you in a lot of ways because as a Jewish person he's going to believe that being a Noahide is the best path for a gentile person.

However I would suggest that it might be better for everyone involved if we try to get along better. Christians have given money to Chaim's organization and other pro-Israel organizations.

There are some people who interpret the NT to be hateful, but there are also a lot of us who interpret it very  differently and are not anti-Semitic or anti-Israel at all. I think you should understand that Christianity is not some monolith but just a term that can describe many different ways of believing. Many of us are friendly and you should accept that not all of us are a bunch of raging anti-Semites. 

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2023, 09:14:35 PM »
I'm sure he agrees with you in a lot of ways because as a Jewish person he's going to believe that being a Noahide is the best path for a gentile person.

However I would suggest that it might be better for everyone involved if we try to get along better. Christians have given money to Chaim's organization and other pro-Israel organizations.

There are some people who interpret the NT to be hateful, but there are also a lot of us who interpret it very  differently and are not anti-Semitic or anti-Israel at all. I think you should understand that Christianity is not some monolith but just a term that can describe many different ways of believing. Many of us are friendly and you should accept that not all of us are a bunch of raging anti-Semites.

I won't pretend the Chabad House vandal was a Sikh and ignore the evidence he was a Christian.

In another book, Your People, My People: The Meeting of Jews and Christians, Professor Eckhardt insists that Christian repentance must include a reexamination of basic theological attitudes toward Jewry and the New Testament in order to deal effectively with the problem of anti-Semitism and its prevention.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2023, 10:33:45 PM »
I won't pretend the Chabad House vandal was a Sikh and ignore the evidence he was a Christian.

In another book, Your People, My People: The Meeting of Jews and Christians, Professor Eckhardt insists that Christian repentance must include a reexamination of basic theological attitudes toward Jewry and the New Testament in order to deal effectively with the problem of anti-Semitism and its prevention.

It's my opinion that it's very bad doctrine and not what God would want at all for someone to behave like that person did. No matter what they claimed to be I don't share faith with someone who would behave like that.

Most American Christians are philo-Semitic.

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2023, 11:07:23 PM »
It's my opinion that it's very bad doctrine and not what God would want at all for someone to behave like that person did. No matter what they claimed to be I don't share faith with someone who would behave like that.

Most American Christians are philo-Semitic.

Because you reject God's Noahide commandments for Gentiles, you have the difficult task of harmonizing your philo-Semitism with the anti-Jewish New Testament. Good luck.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2023, 10:16:24 AM »
Because you reject God's Noahide commandments for Gentiles, you have the difficult task of harmonizing your philo-Semitism with the anti-Jewish New Testament. Good luck.

I don't have difficulty with that because I don't agree with your interpretation to begin with.

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2023, 10:40:01 AM »
I don't have difficulty with that because I don't agree with your interpretation to begin with.

It's not just my interpretation. Maimonides is widely considered the greatest Jewish rabbi in history. He wrote the following in Laws of Kings 11:4:

"Can there be a greater stumbling block than Christianity? All the prophets spoke of Mashiach as the redeemer of Israel and their savior who would gather their dispersed and strengthen their observance of the mitzvot. In contrast, Christianity caused the Jews to be slain by the sword, their remnants to be scattered and humbled, the Torah to be altered, and the majority of the world to err and serve a god other than the Lord."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2023, 05:16:13 PM »
I would never expect him to agree with my beliefs nor to interpret them accurately since he didn't share them. I am pretty sure he would have an accurate view of what his branch of Judaism would believe though.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2023, 09:28:16 PM »
  :usa+israel:                                                                                                                      :fist:

Would be unfair to compare them to swine
   for that is an insult to swine that might not
   go to ‘hell’ but these subhuman parasites are
   surely going to Gehinnom!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2023, 11:08:16 PM »
  :usa+israel:                                                                                                                      :fist:

Would be unfair to compare them to swine
   for that is an insult to swine that might not
   go to ‘hell’ but these subhuman parasites are
   surely going to Gehinnom!

Everyone who is participating in pogroms for sure is not going to heaven!