Author Topic: Subtitled Video: Israel won't survive as a puppet of the USA  (Read 949 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Subtitled Video: Israel won't survive as a puppet of the USA
« on: October 24, 2023, 08:40:34 PM »
In this video, Jewish Task Force chairman Chaim Ben Pesach speaks about the terrible damage that has already been done to Israel due to Israeli leaders allowing the United States to dictate policy, and also the damage that will be done if there is not a major change in leadership soon.

On YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwc2hD5-1PA

On Rumble:
https://rumble.com/v3rh8we-israel-wont-survive-as-a-puppet-of-the-usa.html
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Subtitled Video: Israel won't survive as a puppet of the USA
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2023, 09:05:51 PM »
Sadly too many of my fellow citizens are really stupid and vote in people like Obama.

I didn't want to vote in George W Bush but he was the lesser of two evils at that point. He was also a terrible president in many ways. In the primary I had voted for Alan Keyes but of course he didn't get nominated. I always vote for the person I want the most in the primaries.

This time around it's going to be Trump because I feel like this Hamas attack would never have happened if he'd been president. You can say a lot of things about Trump but weak isn't one of them and it's Joe Biden's weakness and being so feeble and frail that sent a green light to Hamas to attack Israel. I think if Trump were back in he'd make sure that we helped and didn't hurt at least.

No he's not a perfect president but he's a lot better than Bush or Obama.