Poll

Which do you like better?

Cats
5 (50%)
Dogs
5 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Which of these animals do you like better?  (Read 1607 times)

admin

Which of these animals do you like better?
« on: October 14, 2007, 11:38:05 PM »
I like cats better.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Which of these animals do you like better?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2007, 11:45:58 PM »
Didn't we already have a similar poll to this one?  I also prefer cats.  They're cleaner than dogs and aren't so annoying, intrusive, and loud. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Joe Schmo

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2007, 11:47:17 PM »
Cats. 

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2007, 11:51:19 PM »
dogs better
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2007, 11:55:43 PM »
I love dogs as well, they are great company and they are fun to go on walks with or to play with, but generally I like cats more because they aren't such a hassle to own.  They're more relaxing and if you're busy they don't get in the way.  Also I think they're cuter. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Joe Schmo

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2007, 11:57:16 PM »
I love dogs as well, they are great company and they are fun to go on walks with or to play with, but generally I like cats more because they aren't such a hassle to own.  They're more relaxing and if you're busy they don't get in the way.  Also I think they're cuter. 

Of course dogs are nice.

Either one is preferable to most 'human beings'.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2007, 12:21:00 AM »
Jews had better have no dogs with them. I have read in the Shulchan Aruch when I aimed to convert, that two Jews must not allow a dog or pig to pass between them. Likewise, a Jew must not pass btween two dogs or pigs. So better not to have these animals at home, lest you make an accidental mistake.