Author Topic: When The Jews Are In Trouble Differences Must Be Put Aside  (Read 546 times)

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
When The Jews Are In Trouble Differences Must Be Put Aside
« on: November 14, 2023, 10:41:01 AM »
BS"D

I am Lubab.

I used to be a moderator here. Boy, do I miss those days.   :dance:   :)

JTF and I had some disagreements and I had to leave, but now that all must be put aside because we are dealing with matters of Pikuach Nefesh (danger to life).

JTF is the ONLY organization properly covering what's happening in Israel.

JTF is the ONLY organization with ideas and solutions to the problem that make sense.

Therefore, JTF and the hilltop youth must be supported uncondtionally right now.

I will give money. I will give my time. I will do whatever it takes to help JTF get the message out so we can prevent another holocaust, G-d forbid.

I want to share what I've been doing since Simchas Torah to help get the truth out, and maybe it will inspire some people to do the same.

I have been spreading my pro-Israel, pro-Bible message on TWITTER (don't call it X).

Twitter has around 528.3 million monetizable monthly active users as of 2023.

It is estimated that this number will reach 652.23 million by 2028. Twitter currently has 237.8 million monetizable daily active users.

Elon Musk, for all his faults, is actually allowing right wingers their freedom of speech on this platform.

This is a golden opportunity for JTF to spread its message and build a mass movement that the world so desparately needs.

Let me tell you a quick story.

A few days go my homepage on Twitter was FILLED with pro-arab Nazi propoganda.

Arabs smacking a pinata of Netanyahu with a bat and cheering, people saying Oct. 7th never happened, you get the picture.

I watched a JTF video that day just to detox from what I was seeing.

And Chaim mentioned the quote from Rabbi Kahane about preferring an Israel everyone hates, to an Aushwitz everyone loves.

I adjusted this quote and made it my own.

I posted it on Twitter.

And at the time Twitter was giving me a little button which says "promote" (this Tweet).

I click the button. It asks me how long I want to run my ad and how much I want to spend.

I've had already done this for several posts, so I knew the drill.

I spent 50 dollars and got 11K clicks and 181 likes in ONE DAY.

Reaching 11K people for 50 dollars, is an opportunity JTF should not be able to pass up.

True, only 25% of view actually watch a significant amount of the video, but that's still a LOT of people.

NEW people. Who have never heard the truth in their entire lives.

With other posts I spent more money and reached over 200K people. In a matter of days.

After the quote went viral, the next day, all the Israel hatred was gone from my homepage.

Twitter just looked the way it always did before the war.

Now I don't know what happened and if this changed for everyone on the plaform, but something good definitely happened because of that quote.

Maybe a moderator saw the quote and changed the algorithm, I have no idea but it is a hasidic axiom that any effort to spread light has an effect, whether we see it or not.

Twitter is a wide open space right now for anyone to speak the truth and gather a HUGE audience.

I highly recommend that JTF and each you post JTF's content, and Rabbi Kahane videos on Twitter and bite the bullet and pay a few dollars to promote the Tweet.

If this strategy worked for someone evil like Andrew Tate, making him the most Googled man on earth, why shouldn't it be done by us?

If there's no "promote" button you can hire someone on Fiverr.com to run the ad from the Ad center for 20 dollars.

Watch out for the Muslims on Fiverr though!

But if you search (yagaiti umatzasi taamin - if you search sincerly you will surely find) you will be able to find Americans or just ignorant Nigerians who will do this for you.

The days of getting people to come to your website are ending.

And that's not a bad thing, that makes our lives EASIER.

Today the action is all on social media, and you have to bring your message to them where they are, and don't expect them to leave their social media and go to your website.

I see you are on Rumble, that's great. Twitter is a much bigger audience. Do both.

If the camel won't go to the water, bring the water to him.

I hope this helps, and if there's anything I can do to help in other ways please let me know.

G-d bless you, G-d bless Chaim Ben Pesach and G-d bless our soliders and everyone in living in Eretz Hakodesh!

Moshiach now.

Shmuel

P.S. You need a blue check to run ads, and that costs 8 dollars a month. The check mark also takes 30 days to activate.

I think saving Israel from a holocaust is well worth those costs.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2023, 10:55:22 AM by Lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: When The Jews Are In Trouble Differences Must Be Put Aside
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2023, 11:31:26 AM »
For now, I am overwhelmed with my work on YouTube, Telegram and Reddit.

If these sites nuke my groups, I will consider joining Twitter.
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2023, 04:49:02 PM »
The problem is that no one cares if the Jews are in trouble.  The entire world wants us dead. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2023, 06:09:25 AM »
For now, I am overwhelmed with my work on YouTube, Telegram and Reddit.

If these sites nuke my groups, I will consider joining Twitter.

How are you getting through in Reddit?  Do you run a sub or are you posting in places like world news and trolling etc?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2023, 11:30:30 AM »
How are you getting through in Reddit?  Do you run a sub or are you posting in places like world news and trolling etc?

I run the Gentiles for Moses sub: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/