Author Topic: Self-Hating Jews and Other Anti-Semites Hijack Holocaust Museum In Holland  (Read 308 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
“For us Jews, these museums are part of our history, of our past,” said Joana Cavaco, an anti-war activist with the Erev Rav Jewish collective, addressing the crowd ahead of the ceremony. She added: “How is it possible that such a sacred space is being used to normalize genocide today?”

I wonder if they even know what Erev Rav means. They certainly are Erev Rav.

The museum itself is also Anti-Semitic.

In a statement issued ahead of Sunday’s opening, the Jewish Cultural Quarter that runs the museum said it is “profoundly concerned by the war and the consequences this conflict has had, first and foremost for the citizens of Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.”

It said that it is “all the more troubling that the National Holocaust Museum is opening while war continues to rage. It makes our mission all the more urgent.”

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I was wondering if you edited the quote to say "erev rav" until I saw you mentioned it yourself...
These people are vermin. You can't go any lower than supporting the enemy in the midst of a war.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                          :fist:

They most definitely are vermin and
  the ‘best’ they are capable of is kissing
  their enemies’ ‘tuchuses’ while stepping
  on their own kind.

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
How are holocaust museums  Anti-Semitic?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
How are holocaust museums Anti-Semitic?

If the people behind a museum think the lesson from the Holocaust is to defend Arab Muslim Nazi Jew killers, then the museum is Anti-Semitic.