Author Topic: I'm Back home in the Galil after spending seveal days in a Jerusalem hospital  (Read 540 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
I had to be in Jerusalem for a Bar Mitzvah & ended up almost dying because of the Satmar mamzerim burning garbage bins in Geula. I  have COPD & this damn near killed me. B"H I am home but still not feeling all that great!!! What do these jerks hope to accomplish? Don't they care that they may be killing a fellow Jew?

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
I'm glad you're back!

I'm sure the Satmar Rebbe looked forward to your return. 
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
I'm glad you're back!

I'm sure the Satmar Rebbe looked forward to your return.
Which one? There are two claimants to the Rebbeship of Satmar & neither lives here!!!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 02:37:00 PM by ChabadKahanist »

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Get well soon man!

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                          :fist:

You should G-d willing, get well
  fast and feel great.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
:usa+israel:                                                                                                                          :fist:

You should G-d willing, get well
  fast and feel great.

Thanks

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Stay strong, sir.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Why did the satmar do this?  What was the purpose of their protest?  Was it NK or satmar?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Why did the satmar do this?  What was the purpose of their protest?  Was it NK or satmar?
To protest being drafted & that is how they protest everything Satmar,NK,Dushinsky,Toldos Aharon & all the Satmar vassal groups the dudes with the flying saucer hats have no concern that their actions might kill another Jew like me with respiratory problems!!! I am thinking about a law suit against the Eda HaCharedit but B"H since  moving to the Galil almost 2 years ago from Jerusalem not worth it B"H the Charedim in my neighborhood are Aguda types & are more considerate than the Eda followers!!! I rarely get into Jerusalem nowadays

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I’m sorry you got stuck between them and their protest. I don’t blame the haredim for reacting the way they are doing. I think taking any haredi, force them not to learn and inject them in a left wing army is worth protesting about from their point of view.

I think much needs to be done to repair the rift between religious Zionists and haredim.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
I’m sorry you got stuck between them and their protest. I don’t blame the haredim for reacting the way they are doing. I think taking any haredi, force them not to learn and inject them in a left wing army is worth protesting about from their point of view.

I think much needs to be done to repair the rift between religious Zionists and haredim.
I agree with you but endangering other Jews is not the way to do it!!