Author Topic: Trump makes pro-Semitic statement  (Read 140 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Trump makes pro-Semitic statement
« on: April 10, 2024, 09:10:30 PM »
"Any Jewish person that votes for a Democrat or votes for Biden should have their head examined."
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Trump makes pro-Semitic statement
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2024, 11:04:54 PM »
He is absolutely correct!!!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2024, 03:01:13 AM »
A Jew who supports Biden is a Jew who supports detaching his own head from his neck.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2024, 02:55:57 PM »
"Any Jewish person that votes for a Democrat or votes for Biden should have their head examined."

It would help a lot if conservatives didn't always feel pitched against the majority of the Jewish community here in the USA. They're often not just leftist but very hard leftist and that's hard to reconcile. I feel like black people and Latino/latina people are a lot more conservative socially at least generally speaking than most Jews in the USA.

Steven Crowder has been doing some segments where he goes out on the street to have conversations about social topics with various communities liking going to a black barber shop for example... and when he's been doing that he's found out that even though they have been conditioned to vote democrat when you actually sit down and talk with them a lot of times they are anti LGBT agenda and pro life and pro-family values and can potentially be won over if they realize the Democrat party has been exploiting them.

Whereas I'm not sure if the hard left Jewish population is anywhere near that because they are often the tip of the spear when it comes to pushing radical leftist agendas.

I hope I'm wrong and I hope that things can change for the better.

I think Jewish people like Dennis Prager and Ben Shapiro have done a lot of good things to push forward the conservative movement as well so there is at least some hope there.