Author Topic: O.J. Simpson literally got away with murder  (Read 182 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
O.J. Simpson literally got away with murder
« on: April 12, 2024, 05:34:22 AM »
I say he did  because he had a team of high priced lawyers & had he been represented by a public defender he would have either been gassed or in jail until he died my daughter says that the judge & jury feared that all the schvartzers would riot all over Los Angeles,any thoughts?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2024, 02:55:26 PM by ChabadKahanist »

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: O.J. Simpson literally got away with murder
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2024, 02:10:39 PM »
I don't understand how they were able to move to a white hating jurisdiction and only approve Juries that belong to very specific demographics.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2024, 04:25:49 PM »
I say he did  because he had a team of high priced lawyers & had he been represented by a public defender he would have eitherbeen gassed or in jail until he died my daughter says that the judge & jury feared that all thr scvartzers would riot all over Los Angeles,any thoughts?

He's been judged now in a truly fair "court" and will get just punishment for his actions, even if that never occurred on earth.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2024, 06:03:05 PM »
He’s in an extremely warm place where the heat of the sun will be the air conditioning
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2024, 08:03:18 AM »
I don't understand how they were able to move to a white hating jurisdiction and only approve Juries that belong to very specific demographics.
I think the state prosecution team made a good dog and pony show pretending to actively go after Simpson for murder, but it was far simpler for him to be found not guilty... The burning and looting if Simpson were found guilty would have been off the charts. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years