Author Topic: Biden's most senile moments (JTF.ORG video)  (Read 214 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Biden's most senile moments (JTF.ORG video)
« on: April 25, 2024, 01:17:47 AM »
בס''ד

Please promote this important video everywhere possible.

YouTube:
https://youtu.be/0HZXj4e8m50

Rumble:
https://rumble.com/embed/v4owaef/?pub=ltn9b

Odysee:
https://odysee.com/@JTF.ORG:4/171:77

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Biden's most senile moments (JTF.ORG video)
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2024, 03:06:56 AM »
Promoted on Telegram and Gentiles for Moses.

Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2024, 07:20:47 AM »
Praying for a speedy recovery for David Ben Moshe,

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2024, 08:15:18 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

Be’ezrat HaShem a refuah shlema
  for David Ben Moshe! The current administration
  were never any good but it is beyond sick how
  far down the (“rabid”) hole America and the
  Biden ‘regime’ have gone!

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2024, 12:18:02 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                          :fist:

I initially thought that perhaps those
  were among his more coherent and lucid
  moments!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2024, 12:26:32 AM »
It's sad to see him struggling like this. He should be at home resting and eating ice cream and spending quality time with Jill, not being forced out onto podiums to look foolish. Every time he has to go up and down a flight of stairs, he is putting his life at risk. It's not right to have him up there when he can barely function. His weakness also makes the USA look weak internationally. That's why Russia attacked Ukraine and why Hamas and Iran have attacked Israel and why so many other problems are going on. DJT has a lot of flaws but looking weak is not one of them so the world would be much better off if DJT was president instead of Biden.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2024, 08:00:20 AM »
It's sad to see him struggling like this. He should be at home resting and eating ice cream and spending quality time with Jill, not being forced out onto podiums to look foolish. Every time he has to go up and down a flight of stairs, he is putting his life at risk. It's not right to have him up there when he can barely function. His weakness also makes the USA look weak internationally. That's why Russia attacked Ukraine and why Hamas and Iran have attacked Israel and why so many other problems are going on. DJT has a lot of flaws but looking weak is not one of them so the world would be much better off if DJT was president instead of Biden.
Your very nice... Me I want to see him struggling to the point of collapse... There should be no rest for the wicked...  I also hope eating all that ice cream gives him a case of the sh-ts and Jill is left to clean up the mess... The fact that he can barely function is a blessing and I hope his functionality continues to decline to the point we don't have to be subjected to him... The Biden family is a gaggle of evil animals and the quicker they leave the White House the better off we all will be... I believe we would actually be better off with vice president Mala for the duration of this presidential cycle.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2024, 11:30:18 AM »
Your very nice... Me I want to see him struggling to the point of collapse... There should be no rest for the wicked...  I also hope eating all that ice cream gives him a case of the sh-ts and Jill is left to clean up the mess... The fact that he can barely function is a blessing and I hope his functionality continues to decline to the point we don't have to be subjected to him... The Biden family is a gaggle of evil animals and the quicker they leave the White House the better off we all will be... I believe we would actually be better off with vice president Mala for the duration of this presidential cycle.

Kamala doesn't seem to have the brains to do much of anything except laugh like a hyena. I can't really say that she'd be a better president than Joe Biden but at least she doesn't appear to be senile, just evil and stupid.

I agree with you that Joe Biden is an evil person and so is much of his family, and I can acknowledge that and still see how cruel it is of his own side to expect him to try to do that job when he clearly just can't anymore. Jill probably is cleaning up poopy diapers all the time of her husband if staff isn't doing that. lol