Author Topic: Why was it okay back in the day to call schvarters negros & coloreds?  (Read 150 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
First they are colored then they are negro then black then Afro American then black again now African American can't them coons make up their minds who they are? Hmm hmm dey be African Americans & dey dindu nuffin!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Why was it okay back in the day to call schvarters negros & coloreds?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2024, 08:47:13 AM »
How about calling them fellow humans made in God's Image? That's a good start.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Why was it okay back in the day to call schvarters negros & coloreds?
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2024, 07:31:55 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

I believe that due to the predominance of
  evil and criminality/thuggery and general bad
  behavior particularly within ‘Black American’
  “culture,” that these kind of ‘pejoratives’ are
  used by some as a way of expressing a degree
  of contempt that is not bigotry. Of course there
  are good and decent black people like Alan Keyes,
  Shelby Steele, Lt. Colonel Alan West and others
  like them that are not like that and this is absolutely
  not a reflection of them.

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
I think it's because they are self-conscious about who they are, so anything you call them is perceived as an insult.  Black people are fine with other blacks calling them these names, but if white people say it, all of a sudden it's an insult.  The same thing is true of midgets, who are also self-conscious and keep changing their title to something more and more ridiculous.  Injuns want to be called Native Americans, and this will probably soon be changed to Guardians.
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."