Author Topic: My neighbor is so naive & too trusting  (Read 123 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
My neighbor is so naive & too trusting
« on: April 28, 2024, 09:20:21 AM »
I mentioned to him that his windows on his car were open of shabbat & the chag & said who is going to steal it? I said wait went into my home got a few wires & some tools & hotwired his car & got it to start he asked where did such a nice old man (old compared to him he is 57 I am almost 66) I said one of my cushi neighbors in Brooklyn taught me how to do that when I lost my keys to my car. I said to him if I could do that & I am no car thief nor would I steal anybody's car some Arab could do the same thing & your car would end up in a chop shop in Um el Fachem!!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 06:22:02 AM by ChabadKahanist »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: My neighbor is so naive & too trusting
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2024, 10:50:22 PM »
I mentioned to him that his windows on his car were open of shabbat & the chag & said who is going to steal it? I said wait went into my home got a few wires & some tools & hotwired his car & got it to start he asked where did such a nice old man (old compared to him he is 57 I am almost 66) I said one of my cushi neighbors in Brooklyn taught me how to do that when I lost my keys to my car. I said to him if I could do that & I am no car thief nor would I steal anybody's car some Arab could do the same thing & your car would end up in a chop shop in Um el Fachem!!

I think it's nice that there are people who have such a positive outlook of the world but sadly these are the same type of good hearted people who often get hurt by the bad guys. I'm glad you showed him what could happen.