Author Topic: The Ivy League and Columbia university insurrections  (Read 206 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The Ivy League and Columbia university insurrections
« on: April 30, 2024, 06:16:22 AM »
I wonder how it was any different than what happened in Washington DC.

Oh I know. The one in DC was largely more peaceful and pro American while the other is run and influenced by murderous monsters and they will get Scott off free and never be sorry for what they did.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online Dan193

• Master JTFer
Re: The Ivy League and Columbia university insurrections
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2024, 08:59:25 AM »
Imagine if there were KKK supporters doing this to Black students at Colleges, Biden would send the Natural guard and police in.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2024, 07:42:35 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                          :fist:

Excellent analogy and points made in these posts.
  These ‘dumbed down,’ wicked mental institutions
  have made stupidity and evil the Ivy League standard.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2024, 06:46:49 AM »
I wonder how it was any different than what happened in Washington DC.

Oh I know. The one in DC was largely more peaceful and pro American while the other is run and influenced by murderous monsters and they will get Scott off free and never be sorry for what they did.
The thing that amazes me about all the so-called insurrections we have been having over the last few years is how well supplied the protests are... Who is supplying the money for this... Why is no attempt ever made by the government or media to pin down the organization or person that is behind this... Looking at the protesters the majority don't even belong to the aggrieved party they claim to support... The majority don't even know why they are there protesting... The useful idiot students the universities are producing today are being used to destabilize the American way of life... The thing that made what happened in DC different from other protests is the hidden fact that protesters were coxed into behavior that could later be used against them... The people protesting at Columbia needed no coxing.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2024, 07:50:02 AM »
The thing that amazes me about all the so-called insurrections we have been having over the last few years is how well supplied the protests are... Who is supplying the money for this... Why is no attempt ever made by the government or media to pin down the organization or person that is behind this... Looking at the protesters the majority don't even belong to the aggrieved party they claim to support... The majority don't even know why they are there protesting... The useful idiot students the universities are producing today are being used to destabilize the American way of life... The thing that made what happened in DC different from other protests is the hidden fact that protesters were coxed into behavior that could later be used against them... The people protesting at Columbia needed no coxing.

The future Americans and lawyers and doctors.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2024, 04:58:26 PM »
I’m surprised that Chaim hasn’t done a video about what is going on there